Fanpop Users Fanpop Hall of Fame

kathiria82 posted on Sep 08, 2007 at 06:51PM
Thanks to everyone who commented on the Fanpop Hall of Fame forum. Since about two months have passed I decided to state the winners.

Videos: megloveskyle
Picks: maybeastarbucks
Soapbox: AmyFitz
Comments: johnminh

Honorable Mentions:

tubby2002 - For having rated the most content on the site!

PkmnTrainerJ - For almost single handedly keeping the Lost spot interesting and updated.

Benji - For The Fanpop Community Soapbox. You do an awesome job at keeping the "trolls" at bay and reminding everyone that kindness and civility (even online) matters.

Chel1395 - For keeping The Office fans sane while we anxiously await the Season 4 premiere, with your unique picks.

Dave - Thanks for always answering our messages and keeping us positive, it's amazing!

Papa, Michael, and Cliff - I'm glad you guys have been around Fanpop more often. Thanks for everything.

Fanpop Users 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PotterGal said…
Congrats you guys!!! :D
over a year ago megloveskyle said…
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats everyone!!!!
over a year ago TheLostBrotha said…
Im soo glad Fanpop is my favourite website...This is what I call a 'Community'!! Congrats Guys!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago johnminh said…
Wow, I honestly didn't know I was nominated, much less a winner. I truly feel honored. I guess that means I should participate in forum more often. =)
over a year ago Jonapello23 said…
kathiria82-You made yourself win?
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
Holy Macaroni! I'm honored, shocked, and confused.
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I would never make myself win, look at this forum link. Everyone listed who they thought should win. I was completely fair and I can't control how people vote. I'm not going to exclude myself just because I made the forum.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
congrats to all the winners! =) <33
over a year ago thecon said…
Well done everyone... well deserved all round!
over a year ago ali22 said…
Well done to you all! :D
You have to ignore Jonapello he makes rude comments everywhere he goes. He has no manners.
Or self-control.
Thanks Meg. :)
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
Cheers for the honourable mention. :)
It was well deserved J. :)
over a year ago alinazeer said…
congrats Kathiria,Meg,john,maybestarbucks and Amyfitz for being Hall of Fame and it all looks so genuine and unfortunately i didnt participate it but they all were well deserved.
congrats again.
Big hug to you all lol
Thanks, and I wish more people had participated in it, it was fun.
over a year ago rookyboy said…
Cool happy all the right people where got put in all deserve it. but why did you not put your self in Myra for all the stuff you have rated :)
Well I mentioned tubby2002 because of ratings. I have gotten props for rating so much and that is enough for me. :)
over a year ago mostwanted said…
Congrats!!!
over a year ago sakoon said…
CONGRATS ALL ;*
over a year ago FashionVictim said…
Congratulattions guys! You all deserve win!