Fanpop Users Roll Call!

Cinders posted on Nov 21, 2007 at 09:28PM
Did you lose someone? Do you miss someone? Ever wonder, "Hey, whatever happened to So-And-So? They just dropped off the face of the earth!"

Wanna let your fellow fanpoppers that you'll be away for awhile, or that you're coming back?

Check in (and out) here and post fliers of missing users who you haven't seen fanpopping lately. Who knows, maybe they'll pipe up and say "I'm here!" Or maybe they stopped fanpopping forever, and we can just remember them.

This thread came about because I was wondering whatever happened to HillbilleeChick. She used to be super active around this site, and then she disappeared. Can anyone find her for me? She had such a bright personality!

Anyhoo, I may also be gone for a few days. Just letting those of you who know me (and who care) know that.

Fanpop Users 83 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-83 of 83

over a year ago smoore23 said…
Where's Temptasia? I don't see her around much. Also, I haven't heard anything from tessajanuary lately.
over a year ago Cammie said…
Haven't seen ToastedRabbits around for ages?
over a year ago SurfGuy said…
Hy guys! Does anyone know what happened to FashionVictim? She always was such am active user with very good content and now she's gonne :O she was banned or something? She always was so nice to everyone here...
over a year ago hm94991 said…
havent seen my cousin- heeeresjoyce, in forever.
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
LOL Your cousin?! As in in real life or fanpop, cos on fanpop she's my daughter!! =P
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
I think Tempy is here.... just that ive noticed she rarely comments .......... I miss the old Tempy =S
over a year ago PotterGal said…
heeresjoyce? She's been all over the Bones and House Spots/Clubs! :D
over a year ago love_not_war_75 said…
Where's Nifflehim and Immunity?
over a year ago amazondebs said…
sci-fi fan.......*calls out* she disapear came back with a few comments and then disapeared again and i am really upset she was such a sweet user and I a bit worried.........wish i new any of other accounts like email, youtube or anything :(

I think immmunity and cuddles are friends so maybe you should ask cuddles?
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
Immunity's fine, she got pretty annoyed by someone "stalking" her through fanpop, from RL.
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
Nosemuffin is someone i havent heard from for yonks?
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
she was on for like a brief moment the other day, seen her on my list but it was very brief.
over a year ago germany123 said…
crying
i know her computer was down for a while but i thought she had a new one..but i havent really seen her either
hmmm
And also ShadowFlame. Where's that lad gone?
over a year ago ToastedRabbits said…
I was mentioned. D: Now I feel special and compelled to come back....
ily Cammie. :C
kiss
Hiya, matie!
Where you been? Hope you're gonna be hangib' around?!
Haven't seen Temptasia. I wondered what happened to her?

Also haven't seen debsacles in a while.
over a year ago HouseJr said…
You know who I've heard about (and messaged once) but have never seen anywhere else Forever_House88 I mean was she ever very active on this site? Cause I've been wondering, she's offically my fanpop dad and I wanted to get to know her but I've never seen her around, just wondering.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Debs? *echoes back* Debsacles? *echoes* Joss*
hmmm
haven't seen ali22 in a long time either...
over a year ago Sazza said…
this is probably a stupid question that most likely has already been answered but what happened to Kathiria82
meh
she was banned along with some others and don't ask me why cause I don't know, I just heard about it in the afterwards...
over a year ago Sazza said…
oh that would explain why I couldn't get into her profile
wink
what i saw was that there was a sort of ongoing drama aboot one user apparently cheating on the medal system and a group formed who attempted to take the "fanpop law" into their own hands.
there were a lot of forum posts and picks lots of spamming and swearing and caps..the usual ;))...this went on for a while until it sort of reached its peak and some people got banned. this set off things even more and then more people got banned. i think the group would argue they were only defending themselves against a "cheater" but from i read the f4 feel that it should have been left to them to handle and not be done via public flame war.

things have quieted down nicely though since..though im sure they are still here somewhere
over a year ago Cinders said…
I think SOME of the bans in question were also the result of a sort of "multiple* strike" rule. These users had previous infractions on their record, and that conflict was basically the last straw for a lot of them. Again, I'm not saying that they were ALL unfanpopperish previously... just some of them were.

*This is a variation on the "three strike" rule derived from baseball, wherein the offender can cause trouble twice with only warnings, but the third time is "out" (which means banned in this sense). I said "multiple" instead of "three" because often the infractions occurred more than three times.
over a year ago Milah said…
Hey, you're right about that!
I haven't seen HillbilleeChick on here in w while either.
And where's -I-M-Ninja?
Haven't seen him on here in a while.
over a year ago kellylees said…
hmmm
where's angie22 and nosemuffin at ?
nosemuffin disappeared- she had been busy and i occasionally caught her on msn but i havent seen her in aaaaaaaaaaages. sad really!
Where is chel1395?
over a year ago makintosh said…
hmmm
Whre is Cammie?
Hmmm, strange, she last commented like 5 days ago, but all her info is gone as well as her userpics.
over a year ago em_em said…
crying
Cammie has left us an article, she's gone :(

link
over a year ago JoeLaveau said…
Thanks for the link em_em. I'll send out a world wide VooDoo. Just let that witch try to stay gone!