Fanpop Winner takes all!!

emilee24 posted on Jun 18, 2007 at 02:37PM
it's a very easy game....whoever posts the last post is the winner...that is....until the next person posts, so it's a constant post-a-rama until a winer is declared

and BTW, i'm winning :P

Fanpop 8116 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 8116

over a year ago ali22 said…
big smile
I couldnt compete yesterday coz I was so hungover with all that vodka.

All better now though and guess what?? Im winning!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
mischievous
*Pushes Isis from Hammock* *Steals hat and drags it to my hell*
To chey: Ohhh you were just in my hell level 1. My last level (9) is even toastier! MUCH MUCH Toastier!
And btw, I win!
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
see I told you I was invisible. *steals hat back* I can take it never said I was an angel...lol

I win!
Ha! I reign once and for all! Now MOVE! *Takes hat back* *Spreads flour to the air so Chey can be revealed*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cammie said…
angry
*Yells* What the hell is going on here?
I've been at the Witches Convention for the past 3 days and on my return I find everyone's been playing musical hammocks in my absence.
You guys have damaged my hammock *restrings hammock and re-attaches it to porch*
Where's my crown? *flies to hell,belts hellgirl up and takes back crown*
Btw, no man allowed in these chambers (or porch!)
Now, here this:

No one, but no one is to even come near this hammock without my written permission. There shall be severe consequences otherwise *gulps down Vermouth and puffs angrily on ciggie" AND

I win!
big smile
Haha, well I will wait for written permission to share the hammock, oh who said that we were polite here, move over.

I win!

Edit:sp
big smile
We are awesomely impolite. Or as Stan Laurel would say "Unpolite," lol.

I win !
No you dont coz i do! Sends chey and cam to hell to get lost for quite sometime. PS my hell that i just sent u too is MAGIC-Proof AND coffee-proof so move on! Shoo! You'll have to use something else other than magic all the time Cam! *Breaks hammock and crown to smulderins and burns it* No more Hammock, NO MORE CROWN! I win and deal with it! *Glues throne chair and flys away somehwere faaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away* *stes up a magic & coffee proof barrier* Get lost!
angelic
Absolute insolence! I'm shocked to the core *reaches for alcoholic beverage*

I'm awesome in my own way and my powers are superb. But you need to be taught a lesson from a vivious witch so ...
*yells* Mother! Help!
Uses bubbling cauldron to find coffee *rescues coffee* come,woman, leg up!

*pokes tongue at hellgirl, rehangs hammock and resumes throne*

I WIN !
My powers are superior than yours Cam, i mean face it, im the hellgirl while youre just a witch (in a good way). *Burns hammock to smulderins* *Sends coffee and Cam to hell* Now BURN OFF! Now i must go to sleep. Will continue burning you tomorrow. Buh-bye hellslaves. *Flys off* *Makes super hot guardians out of fire to prevent escape of Cam and Chey. Theyre also magic proof so dont even bother to get out hellslaves. HA! *No offense*

PS I WIN!!!!!!!! *Mwahahahaha* Im eviler and more powerful than your little magic tricks o, Cammie.* *Gives out lottsa coffee too chey to distract her and gives Cam a book of "Witchcraft for dummies AKA magic tricks for dummies". Instruction manuals available* HA! Beat that, old witch (no offense)!

EDIT: Hey, that throne's stuck to my rear and its super glued, besides its really hot as hell that throne so you still dont have the throne coz i hid it somewhere so secret and its NOT in hell! Guess where it is, witch woman??!! (no offense) LOL :D
mischievous
Old witch woman knows exactly where the throne is ...
under my skinny witch arse. The crown? On top of my awesome witch head.
I'll give you "Witchcraft for Dummies" ... *poof* hellgirl is popped into outer space *poof,poof* conjures up a purple people eater to keep her in orbit forever.
Btw, witch woman wins againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn­!!!
tongue
you did what to the hammock! oh no you didn't! that wasn't nice distracting me with coffee by the way but thats ok I am all good for a while with my coffee at least till this cup runs dry,lol now stay away from the hammock!

I win!
laugh
With hellgirl securely being guarded by the purple people eater (I'm so gonna have that tune in my head for hours now,lol) it's now only you and me coffee.
It is ok as you can see I did repair the hammock that that naughty girl ripped. So we can all rock our lives away contently *pushes coffee off* but i do win here!
kiss
hey you knocked off my fedora be careful that came from harrison ford, and you spilled my coffee. thats alright I can now get a refill and put some bailey's in it, and none for you!...:P

I win!
over a year ago IsisRain said…
mischievous
*leaves everyone else to fight over the hammock and sits down on a bean bag chair singing..."one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people eater"*

I win!
over a year ago DoctorSpud said…
*Throws a grenade under Isis Rain and blows her to pieces, then starts eating the remains like a rabid mad-man*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA­HAH­AHA­HAA­HAH­AHA­AAA­AAA­AAA­!!!­! (jk IsisRain.)
But really, I'm winning.
surprise
*all the little pieces of me start rejoining together until I'm whole again...although there seems to be bite size chunks missing from my arms* *has DoctorSpud arrested for attempted murder*

I win!
over a year ago thirteen_times said…
cool
*while IsisRain is rejoining I take the title of winner*
big smile
after that all I can say is

I win!
laugh
Well, I saw this thing coming out of the sky, it had one ... oh, never mind!

I win! I win! I win!
I am the best winner ... I shall reign here forever and a day.
Deal with that, my awesome fanpoppers!
No, deal with me winning. HA! I cant die, i ALREADY died. I killed off those weakling people purple eaters. Oh sorry the throne's and the crown's super glued to me. *Distracts coffee with the most delicious and expensive coffee EVER to exist* *Flies way 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­000­000­000 billion gazillion miles from outer space* You cant catch me Nah nee nah nee na naaa! *Points tongue to Cam* I dont care ya' old witch.
cool
*poof! poof! poof!* that's the last we'll see og that naughtly hellgirl.

*leaps into hammock* I'm so comfy here and of coures ...

I WIN!
laugh
well move on over and let me have a swing on the hammock, thanks for keeping the hammock warm for me.

I win!
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
I'm away for a day or so and we have an attempted murder and purple people eaters.

I win.
kiss
Some people will go to any lengths to sit their butt in a hammock,eh?!

btw, I so win here!
angelic
After my miraculous recovery I hop onto the hammock!

I win!
mischievous
Youre not sitting on your hammock darn it! Just look at that its a venus fly trap ready to eat your butt! So enjoy being eaten! Blame cammie! When she went all poofy she turnet that hammock into a venus fly trap! I dont know what a hammock is so im irritated. *Burns of real hammock* *Runs away* HA! Catch me IF you can but you cant! Bye bye looooooooooooosers! And BTW- I win!!
tongue
Hellgirl is gettin' a bit too fresh, I think I'm gonna have to put a whammy on her!

You don't know what a hammock is?
In that case, I shall oblige with a pic AND I win yet again!

*goes off to google pic of hammock for hellgirl*
big smile
Should have had me lyin on the hammock in that pic coz Im on it now......and winning!
laugh
But I knew you wouldn't be on it for long so why bother?

See ... I, Cammie, wins! hehehehehe
tongue
You really should have coz Im winning......yet again! :D
big smile
Ok

but I win!
big smile
Nah you dont.

I win!
mischievous
Ok but let see how long for.
What's the time in your neck of the woods?
It's 5:25 AM and I do think I should get my beauty sleep soon BUT for the moment ...

I win!
cool
5.25am?? Gee-whizz Cam, Im usually gettin up for work at that time and you havent even been to sleep yet! Its now 6.50pm here so while your off gettin your beauty sleep I'll laze in your hammock til someone arrives to topple me off! Until then.........I win! :D
smile
alright since Cammie is sleeping I guess it leaves it up to me then, by the way I like your new icon ali...:)

Iwin!
zzz
I got up just to win *goes back to sleep*

still a winner!
cool
Still sleeping huh, well that means I get the hammock.

I Win!
big smile
No you dont! Thx 4 the pic Btw Cam. *Burns of hammock and chey* MWAHAHAHA! I WIN!
laugh
Oh, poor Chey!
*twitches* coffee's back together in one piece and I win!
big smile
Thanx chey ;)

Who's winning?? Yeah, thats right.........me!
big smile
WAS you, not anymore ...
I wins here!
big smile
Yeah you WERE but not now.

Ali is declared the winner! Congrats to me! :D
laugh
Belayed congrats to you for now it's

Congrats to me!
kiss
thanks Cammie for bringing me back...lol

but I Win!
laugh
You're welcome ...

but nah, you are so not winning!
tongue
I so am........Cam!
big smile
you are so not,

I am winning!
wink
Oh no you dont Chey. Im the winner here!