Fox Why do you like foxes?

whitefox2 posted on Feb 22, 2010 at 06:30AM
I always get asked why I like foxes. And I want to know, why do you like foxes?

Fox 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Buck7 said…
Well, I like foxes because they are cute and furry. They are quick and sly too! Such beautiful, wily, and secretive animals deserve to be admired.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kristofferson said…
That's the same reason for me. Beautiful creatures.
That's the same reason for me. Beautiful creatures.
over a year ago cudambercam13 said…
All of the reasons above. Plus I had a fox when I was little.
over a year ago whitefox2 said…
Nice!
over a year ago 18wanda said…
They are pretty, agile, and smart like small coyotes. They live on the wild side. I admire that.
over a year ago whitefox2 said…
I love everything about foxes.
over a year ago CrimsonShadow said…
I love foxes because they're beautiful, they're intelligent, and they have a reputation for being tricksters.
over a year ago Haroldthebigman said…
heart
I admire that they are quick, smart and secretive animals. At the same time they can be fun and social animals, I like them because they are diverse creatures. Not to mention cute and fuzzy ;)
I admire that they are quick, smart and secretive animals. At the same time they can be fun and socia
over a year ago coonotafoo said…
I love foxes because they bond with you in a very adorable way, they make very adorable noises, and are all around adorable! I draw them all the time (here's one my drawings!)
I love foxes because they bond with you in a very adorable way, they make very adorable noises, and a
over a year ago -SkySplitter- said…
Beautiful and graceful creatures. It makes me sad when people take their pelts away from them.
over a year ago fox22 said…
I like foxes 'cause they are smart and sly, but are also funny and kind. I don't think they are cute and sweet. They are wild animals that kills rabbits!