Friends Where? When?

Nav posted on May 17, 2007 at 03:06PM
I can't remember on what episode this next thing happened, could someone help?
The friends told Chandler he couldn't make any jokes about *something* (I don't remember what, obviously). He was sitting there and kept thinking which jokes he could've made - maybe he was even counting... After a while someone asked him how many he'd thought of.

Friends 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago anisa21 said…
there is no such episode maybe your thing of the new years resolution episode where they told him he cant make fun of his friends and he wanted to make a joke about ross's dates name
over a year ago Kramer101 said…
That's probably a Season 9 episode. I have not seen many episodes in that season.
over a year ago eisai_xazo said…
it was a new years episode and they had decided to do an new thing that year...Ross "no devorces" Joe "take guitar lessons" Mon "taking fotos" Rachel "stop gossiping" Phoebe "fly an aeroplane" and of course Chander "no jokes for a week"...i thing it was at the 8th season after Ross's divorce with Emily?or Rachel? i can't remember he is being divorced so many times!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TweenaCat said…
It was after Ross' second divorce, from Emily. He yelled out, "No divorces in '99!" Then Monica said, " But your divorce isn't even final yet." Ross then adjusted it to, "Just the one divorce in '99!"
over a year ago liiam said…
It wasnt the 8th season it was the fifth season
over a year ago eisai_xazo said…
Season 5 episode 11 TOW All the Resolution!!
over a year ago qt_py100 said…
it was in the 5th. i just saw that one recently...brilliant episode