Friends Saddest Episode??

padme768 posted on Jul 21, 2008 at 04:03PM
which do you think is the saddest episode?

i think its the one where mr heckles dies(the last scene, where chandler says:"goodbye mr heckles...we´ll try to keep it down...")
last edited on Jul 22, 2008 at 12:54PM

Friends 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kandyluv said…
the last one:(
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
The Last One
Rachel`s going away party
The break up with RR (I criiiied)
sooo many more
over a year ago SpanksU said…
Tie between the Ross and Rachel break up, and When Phoebe had the triplets
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
the last one/rachel's going away party/tow heckles dies, that bit is really sad when chandler says goodbye mr.heckles :(
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
ooh, SpanksU, when Phoebe have the triplets, that is soooo sad!!! GOD.. Friends is so awesome.. There are just great episodes, some sad but still something funny...
over a year ago kandyluv said…
thats very true mtoll4:)
over a year ago gurinder said…
as spanks u write that when ross and rachel break up that was the saddest episode.
over a year ago gurinder said…
as spanks u write that when ross and rachel break up that was the saddest episode.
over a year ago babybell said…
friends is written so well... the last one or The one where phoebe had triplets.
over a year ago lavender615 said…
definitely the last one, and also the one where monica and chandler learned that they cannot have a baby..it's just that throughout the season, the viewers could feel monica's desperation to have a kid and all of a sudden, she wasn't able to...
over a year ago Laurra said…
RR break up and the one before the last one were rachels sayin goodbye to everyone(except ross cause he doesnt get a goodbye he just gets the sex :D) hehe!
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
rachels going away party, and the last one. i cried all the way through both episodes! =(
over a year ago xxtailchu said…
The last two
and when ross and rachel broke up.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago taylorl92 said…
I've got to say either rachel's going away party when ross feels sad when she doesnt say bye to him thats really sad..and also the last episode and the morning after when ross cries, thats really sad because ross and rachel were really suited.
over a year ago liissaaxx said…
heart
The last two episodes and when Chandler and Monica's donor have the twins.

I love friends :]
over a year ago lilmisszoe said…
crying
The last one! :'(
over a year ago shaza1101 said…
ah it has to be the last one, i cant watch it without crying - how sad am i ?
over a year ago RRforever said…
yeah me as well the last one made me cry, it was so sweet.
over a year ago xsawahhx said…
crying
defiantly the last one D=
over a year ago ChristineHB said…
crying
ahh yes the last two episodes. i was bawling. and when phoebe has the triplets and is talking to them in the hospital bed. so sad!
over a year ago Housewhore4 said…
As sad as the last episode was, the one where Ross and Rachel break up is definitely the saddest episode by far. When Schwimmer starts crying and makes Jen cry, oh my God I was balling, that was so depressing. Mostly because you know they're supposed to be together, but Rachel's right in her assertion not to stay with him since she felt he cheated on her (I know, total other debate, just saying it from her point of view). Ross hugging her legs... ughhh... I'm gonna cry thinking about it!
over a year ago RRforever said…
The Morning After, The Last One.
over a year ago lolquack said…
The last one & R&R break up.
I also cried when phoebe had the twins.
& when Monica/chandler found out she couldn't have a baby.
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
The Last One
And lolquack, TRIPLETS.