Friends Favorite Episodes

anisa21 posted on May 19, 2007 at 01:17AM
whats your favorite friends episode? i love the episode where ross wears leather pants!!!

Friends 48 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nav said…
Unagi! springs to mind... :)
over a year ago tinydancer said…
God there's so many, its hard to pick just one! One of my favorites is the one with Monica and Ross' routine but there are so so many! I love that one with the leather pants too, hilarious!
over a year ago Kramer101 said…
I liked a lot of episodes that mostly had to do with Ross and Rachel. My most favorite episode ever was TOW Ross Finds Out. THE KISS AT THE END WAS GREAT!
over a year ago eisai_xazo said…
one of my favourite episode is at 10th season in which Joe tryed to speak French...it was sooooooo funny!!
over a year ago Kramer101 said…
That was funny. Phoebe got annoyed.
over a year ago eisai_xazo said…
OH!another episode i'd enjoyed was that with Ross's girlfriend with the dirty apartment...and i laugh so much at the end when Mon went there and tryed to clean the mess...
over a year ago camm_41 said…
TOW No one is ready is one of my favs. One of the best "oldish" ones...I prefer the more recent though.
over a year ago mrsquirrelly said…
I like the one with Ross and Rachel's first date! It is soooo romantic!!!
over a year ago ciaran said…
TOW ross & rachel get marid in vegas
over a year ago TweenaCat said…
TOW Ross is Fine, 10th series. That was funny. Also, his second marriage, with the whole drama of Rachel turning up and Chandler and Monica ending up together and Emily's parents who were hilarious btw. Chandler and Monica's wedding obviously.
over a year ago TweenaCat said…
Ooh and also, the one with Rachel's 30th birthday (that's not what it's actually called, I can't remember the name.
over a year ago ladolcevita said…
TOW they all turn 30, TOW ross' tan,TOW all the cheesecakes
over a year ago anisa21 said…
The one with ross tan is also one of my favs and any episode with fat monica
over a year ago Mindfreak666 said…
I love all of the episodes. It is impossible to pick just one. The ones that I really like are TOW No one is Ready, TOW Joey Speaks French, TOW Ross's Teeth, and TOW Ross is Fine... I could go on forever
over a year ago PotterGal said…
I agree with Mindfreak666. It's so hard to choose! But i really really love TOW Ross' Inappropriate Song. That episode is hilarious!
over a year ago liiam said…
TOW the football (or sumthin like tht)thts one of my favourite episodes, but of course i love them all.. ooh and also TOW Phoebe Runs, tht made me laff alot
over a year ago PotterGal said…
Oh yeah, i also love The One With The Cop and...umm...loads of others. :P
over a year ago etzio_gal said…
I love TOW The Embryos - where Monica and Rachel lose their apartment to Chandler and Joey, its so silly and yet hilarious! I also love any of the flashback episodes :D
over a year ago nickthegreek said…
The One Where Emma Cries..when "SuperMonica" finally gets Emma to go back to sleep...

- "I can't believe it, she's asleep! I got her to go to sleep! I have actual magical powers!"

:)
over a year ago sigridurkatrin said…
They are so many but I prefer older episodes. Tow the embryose, Tow no one's ready, Tow all the football and Tow Joey's bag is also one of my fav.
over a year ago anisa21 said…
I just finished watching tow the holiday armidillo for the 100th time and it definatly has to be added to my favs
over a year ago pukkie said…
I liked to many episodes to name but my fav is TOW everybode finds out. (The whole Phoebe/Chandler thing and when ross sees them at the end and screams get off my sister)
over a year ago iluvjesse said…
The One With Vegas and The One After Vegas are two of my favs
over a year ago sugar_charm_24 said…
I love ALL the episodes but it was TOW The Blackout that made me decide that Friends is my fave show ever! HAHA!
over a year ago aliceliying said…
i like the one with all the jealous thing, Joey's dance there was hilarious!!
over a year ago toddson said…
tough pick but tow monica thought the cleaning girl was stealing her clothes and had chandler trying to help prove it
over a year ago Priscilita22 said…
wow there are so many... I love them all!
Some of my favorites would include TOW Where They All Find Out (chandler and phoebe are hilarious and the Ross:GET OFF MY SISTER, and *they don't know we know they know we know!*) haha too funny

I also love TOW When They Are Up All Night.. when ross and joey get stuck on the roof, Every time I see it cry of laughter (not a joke)

Also love TOW Rachel is Late.. and TOW With the Cooking Class (i don't remember the exact name) both of those are the two episodes leading up to Rachel giving birth and they are so funny!

TOW The Stripper Cries also a really good one

But really I love them all it's too hard to pick!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago oatmealraisin said…
i like the one where brad pitt was the guest. and also the cheesecake one. :)
over a year ago monica_geller16 said…
I have GOT to say... The one where everybody finds out!! LOL That was the BEST one ever!

"CHANDLER AND MONICA!! CHANDLER AND MONICA!! MY EYES!! MY EYES!!"

"Do THEY know that we know that THEY know?"

"They don't know that we that they know we know!"
over a year ago STELLA10 said…
ONE OF THE BEST IS TOW JOEY MAKES THIS FURNITURE AND IT IS TOO BIG FOR THE APPARTMENT AND BLOGS THE DOORS TO THE BEDROOMS.AND ALSO TOW JOEY DANCES, I DON'T REMEMBER THE WHOLE PLOT BUT I THINK HE'S HILLARIUS TRYING TO DANCE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL!
over a year ago blind_moon said…
All of them, but the one with all the cheesecake its soooo funny! I actually still want to eat that cheesecake it looked so good! Ohh and also the one when they stay up all night, I love when phoebe talks to the fire alarm “Phoebe Buffay?” “Fire Alarm?” XD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago marialauragv said…
I love every episode with Frank Jr. (Phoebe's Brother) specially the one where he wants to give up one of the triplets. And Chandler and Monica are trying to adopt and chandler tells a the little boy he's adopted, and the triplets that phoebe gave birth to them and then he goes "i'm going to tell Emma she was a mistake" hilarious!!!
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
Oh my God!!! This is a really hard question :S
I love every episodes.. But some of my fav is
-when Joey`s dad is living with Joey and chandler, and "everybody" see eachother naked:P LOL!!!
-TOW the prom video, so cute.
-TOW the videotape (Rachel use the Europe story)
-Unagi!! SO funny :D
-When Joey is learning French!! omg :D
-TOW Monica and chandlers wedding... <3<3

And many many more:D
over a year ago Joker said…
All the episodes with Eddie in, he's nuts and they're brilliant.
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
i looove TOW eeryone finds out! "Oh! Show him your bra! he's afraid of bras, can't hack them!" so funny.
Also TOW princess consuela - genius episode! haha
and TOW in barbados when monica has massive hair and plays ping pong with mike
over a year ago Kerry-Jane said…
lol i love the one with the girlfriend and the dirty apartment
over a year ago nmc1994 said…
My favorite I would have to say my favorite episode of Friends would be The One With The Rumor. I thought it was hilarious with the idea of Rachel having Male and Female body parts.
over a year ago Fashion_life said…
all episodes of thanksgiving day, Ross and Rachel geting marry in Vegas, Chandler and Monica wedding and so many others
over a year ago aholic said…
I like the ones in Barbados and in the house by the beach.
over a year ago friends4ever said…
I liked the one were chanler kissed all the girls!

over a year ago nandacavalieri said…
I love all episodes, but my fav is TOW everybody finds out, it's so perfect and cute
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
the with with the memorial service season 9 episode 17 i think
over a year ago dancerbabe16 said…
i love so many. some are

tow the embryos
tow with the morning after:( breaks my heart
tow where no one ready
tow with rachels other sister
tow the inappropriate song
tow in barbados the second one i forgot the exact name?

and soo many more
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i like the last one and the one in barbados
over a year ago lunesnyman said…
There are so many. I love TOW Ross' teeth, unagi, the one where chandler proposes, chandler and monica's wedding, the last one.
Too many to choose from.
over a year ago lavender615 said…
tow ross got high, tow chandler and monica's wedding, tow chandler's dad and tow everybody finds out, and tow no one's ready, HILARIOUS!!
over a year ago friendsrox said…
my favs, well here i go:
TOW with giant poking device
TOW phoebe's cookies
TOW they all turn thirty (phoebe nd joeys kiss---too cute!)
TOW rachel babysits
TOW the prom video
TOW the football
TOW no one's ready
over a year ago SpanksU said…
The one when Ross got high is brilliant

Unagi (ahhh Spanish Sring Roll hahaha)

The episode where Ross was using a fake english accent

The one with the Embryo's

And any episode with Christina Applegate! :)