Friends Should Joey And Pheobe Havegotten Together

gtjk1 posted on Feb 23, 2008 at 09:55PM
i don't think they should have! but it would of been good but a little unrealistic for the show

Friends 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gtjk1 said…
hi laurra page
over a year ago Laurra said…
hey graeme ... put me on your msn name now :)
nope there better as friends, and plus if they were actually going out they couldnt do that joking flirting thing which is so funny :P
over a year ago lavender615 said…
definitely not..they lack the chemistry to become a "more-than-friends" couple..
over a year ago kandyluv said…
no phoebe is with mike
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
NO!!! Like I have said before; Joey and Phoebe are great friends!! But if they have gotten together, then all the "Friends" would have been a couple, NOT GOOD!!! I`m so glad Phoebe met Mike, they are so cute together.. Joey will find someone some day :)
over a year ago friendsrox said…
phoebe nd joey!!! match made in heaven. they r so gawjus 2gether and it's not like they haven't had history: they meet up 2gether every month to discuss friends, go on dates and they've kissed @ least 5 times throughout the series!!! mrs phoebe buffay-tribbiani in the movie plz FRIENDS producers!!!!
break up ross and rachel---they r so not gd 2gether :-)
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
friendsrox, you suck :p
just kidding, but how can you break up RR?? THEY ARE PERFECT
over a year ago similzy said…
i like joey and phoebe as a couple but yeah it would have been unrealistic
OMFG!! FRIENDSROX HOW CAN YOU BE SOO MEAN!! LOBSTERS ARE FOREVER! YOU CANT SPLIT RR UP AGAIN!! THEY MADE THE SHOW!!

YOU OBV DONT KNOW ANYTHING - PHEEBS AND JOEY AND NO RR! THAT IS SOME SHIT YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEAD!!