Gary Sinise Bad guy

ondreia posted on Jun 08, 2009 at 06:24AM
I love it when Gary Sinise plays the bad guy! in most of his movies he plays the bad man with an evil eye and man does Gary pull it of. he even said so himself, "in most of my movies i play the bad guy, i guess thats why i enjoy playing Detective Taylor so much!"

what do you think? Should Gary Sinise stop playing the bad guy and settle inyo good guy, or do you think he suits the role?

Gary Sinise 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago House34 said…
smile
I love him..and overall I could say I love him in both bad and good roles but that wouldn't mean anything :P so.. let's take examples..
Bad guy: Ransom.. liked him about 55 %
Albino Aligator.. about 70%
Snake Eyes .. 100% :D loved him :P great bad guy
Shaw..(does Shaw count ? :P) 100 % :D:D:D
I still looooooove him as a good guy more :P I dooo :) as Mac Taylor he's in the top..of the good guys..he's really obsessed with the good, he's a man of justice and he fights for the truth and what's right and all that cause he's a detective chasing bad guys but without counting Mac Taylor I still love him more as the good guy (The human stain, Forrest Gump, Apollo 13..movies like that where's he's obviously not a bad guy :P)

I got a question.. in The Forgotten he was on who's side ? The good or the bad ? What do you think ?
over a year ago House34 said…
I just saw Ransom again and.. I meant 90 % :D
over a year ago becca85 said…
I was gonna say 55%, H34?! This was the movie that got me hooked on Gary Sinise (this and Apollo 13 ~ not so much Forrest Gump)!!

I agree with your updated answer - 90%!!