Get to know each other Describe yourself, your personality, your hobbies, your fav food, and way more.

dovesjacob4ever posted on May 30, 2013 at 06:14PM
I am going to describe myself, And you guys can describe yourselves below in your answer too.
I am going to describe myself, And you guys can describe yourselves below in your answer too.

Get to know each other 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dovesjacob4ever said…
big smile
I am nice, a great friend, a good listener, I love my family, friends and online pack, I am a little over protective, I love, Running, singing, drumming on stuff, talking, writing, I love music, I love playing modern warfare 2 and 3, I love watching sunsets, night skies, morning skies, I love reading, my favorite season is spring, My eye color Dark, dark brown, my hair is, dark brown with blonde highlights.
I am a Mockingjay, Phizza:D
Always will be and no one can change that,
PS. Phizza means awesomer than awesome can ever be:)
I am nice, a great friend, a good listener, I love my family, friends and online pack, I am a little
over a year ago Dark-Blood said…
ill post a pic so u can see me im nice unless pushed lol I try to help everything I love books and movies and friends my style is gothicpunk im married ..wait..pardon..HAPPLY MARRIED! lol I love animals of all kinds and bugs and stuff I I have 4 piercings (ears tongue bellybutton) I love jewelry (making it and buying it) singing I love music is a must my husband and I own our very own tember wolf named miya I have a potty mouth and I love having fun and goofing off ...slightly perveted lol and one wicked ass sense of humor lol
ill post a pic so u can see me im nice unless pushed lol I try to help everything I love books and mo
Forever4ever commented…
Wow over a year ago
LivialovesU commented…
Cool! Cool! :3 over a year ago
over a year ago LivialovesU said…
Very late but I'll introduce myself. My name is Bree in real life. I am 13 a very protective person and Big time on anti-bullying. I once stood up to the bullies in my school and started a club for anti-bullying at my school.

I can't really give so much info away. Or upload a picture of me. My mom would be very mad and make me delete this account. :/
Overall I am very Nice not to Big on Christianity but I am Good not evil. I am a very Good and can get along with almost anyone just don't get on my bad side and you're cool.
last edited over a year ago