Greek and Roman Camp Half-Blood Internet CHB!!!!

MCF2000 posted on Jun 28, 2011 at 01:24AM
PLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE RRRRRRREEEEEEPPPPPLLYY!!!!!!

Just fill out this and do a role play!

immortal parent (make one up only and tell about them, can use gods/goddesses that other people make up )______________________________

Age_______

Name_______

Weapon___________

Powers__________

Other_________

Picture and/or describtion of person

Campers (so far)
Abby - Navinia (Nature Goddess)
played by MCF2000

Anna-Navinia (Nature Goddess)
played by MCF2000

Jackie-Ombra (God of Darkness and Souls/ The creepy God)
played by MCF2000

Genna-Clarinia (Knowledge Goddess)
played by ApolloPride

Will Bradshaw-Clarainia (Knowledge Goddess)
played by ApolloPride

Selena Orida-Dobra (Emotion Goddess/ The crazy emotional goddess))
played by ApolloPride

Claire Ryder and cabinmates -Heaven (Goddess of Heaven)
played by pink-bookworm

Layla-Daska (Goddess of Heart, Soul and Destiny)
played by Artemis_8
alsoo Lily and Lainey

Tiana-Creeka (Goddess of stories)
played by yours truly MCF2000

Brendon-Jumbo (God of Ice)
played by pink-bookworm

Anthony-Adiz (God of disguise)
played by MCF2000

Madeline and cabinmates-Clipto(God of distance)
played by ApolloPride

Poppy-Curtsy (Goddess of the future)
played by pink-bookworm

Candi-Cacoa (Goddess of dessert)
played by ME!! :P

Yarla-Yogurt (Goddess of yoghurt)
played by pink-bookworm

Dasher-Mute (God of Sound)
played by pink-bookworm

Jake-Thei (God of Creation)
played by ME!!!! (AGAIN!!)

Rose-Rhiannon (Goddess of childhood/Ria)
played by ArtemisDiana!!
last edited on Sep 10, 2011 at 08:51PM

Greek and Roman Camp Half-Blood 144 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 144

over a year ago MCF2000 said…
Navinia (basically Mother Nature, can control land, sea, and fire, kids are shape shifters)

Anna

Bow and Arrow that appears when I need it and flower that turns the person invisible when they put it in their hair.

Same as mom

Has a bag that can hold ANYTHING inside it

Me except 4 weird thingy on legs

last edited over a year ago
Navinia (basically Mother Nature, can control land, sea, and fire, kids are shape shifters)

Anna
I sat on a rock and practiced my bow and arrow. That is the most boring thing a kid of Nivinia can do. PEOPLE, REPLY AND MAKE ANNA HAPPY
over a year ago greenstergirl said…
i would join but i'm actually already on something EXACTLY like this.
what?
over a year ago ApolloPride said…
laugh
Hi Ok here goes...

Clariana (goddess of knowledge, not like Athena, Athena knows like facts so Clariana knows like what is inside of people. If she meet someone within a few minutes of speaking with them she can know a lot about them. She can know quite a bit of their personality. The longer she spends with them the more she knows about them.)

Genna

a knife but her real weapon is her knowledge of her enemies.

Same as mother though not as powerful, it takes Genna longer to really know someone.

Genna is very kind and many people like her but people are also a bit uncomfortable around her because she knows so much about them.

Sorry do not have a picture but i will describe her. Genna is not very tall and she is tiny. She has long, brown, wavy hair and eyes that change color between blue and green. She wears brown armor over her usual t-shirt and a skirt with leggings under it. She caries a journal where she writes about the people she meets.

Ok how was that? Wow that was fun to haha!

Hope you like her

ApolloPride

Hey Apollo pride thanks 4 joinging this role play
Im gonna make another person. Anna's twin, actually.

Name Abby

Stuff same as Anna's thing.

Anna POV:

"A new half-blood just arrived at camp!" Abby told me rushing into our cabin. "Cool!" I said "Where is he/she?"

"Its a she and shes at the Big House. Chirons explaining stuff to her."

"Whats her name and parent?"

"Her names Genna and her parent is Clarinia."

"Cool."

"Oh, one more thing."

"what?"

"Im not your info monkey."

I laughed at Abby and left the cabin to the big house.

Genna POV

I was having the strangest day, well almost, that incident when I was 11 does not count. Well my day began at my school. I was sitting in English class watching my teacher drown on about the symbolism in Romeo and Juliet, Why does every English teacher insist that stories always have symbolism in them, I mean what if an author just decided," I am going to write a story that is straight forward and it will be funny because all English teachers will think it has a whole other meaning that it actually does!!" So yeah I was trying to focus on what my teacher was saying but I could not concentrate, Mrs. Mowry, that is my teachers name, was also not concentrating on what she was teaching. Instead she was in deep thought about something that happened last night and by the way her eyes were slightly dashing towards the picture of her 12 year old daughter, Genna gathered that her teacher thoughts were on her daughter. After the class ended Genna had been walking to her apartment in New York when out of nowhere something large and hairy collided with her pushing her into a brick wall. Her vision blured for a moment and then she saw a huge dog looking thing growling at her. It had lunged at her when something else entered the picture. She was looking at a half men half goat. The styre took out a knife and stabbed the beast, the dog thing turned into mist and the styre looked at her.

"Come Genna we have to hurry"

I had a feeling that he was scared so I took his had and we ran. We ran all the way up this hill and passed a great big pine tree with a golden rug looking thing hanging from a branch. We entered a big blue house and we were greeted by...

"Genna, said the styre, this is Chiron and I am Grover the styre by the way."

Chiron is a centaur, yeah that's right. He is a half man half horse. How is that for a crazy day?

ApolloPride
Sorry for the length but I had a lot to say
smile
That was good! Ok I forgot to say this before but since we're making new gods/goddesses we have to make up our cabins too. Here's my cabin desribtion:

Anna and Abbys cabin is a tree house (yes an actual tree house) in -duh - a tree. It's like one of those magic tents in harry potter that looks small on the outside but is gigantic inside (like the twins bags!) there is a bedroom, a kitchen (with tons and tons of food in it - Abby likes to cook stuff and she's really good at it!), a room where you can do any can of art u can think of (and tons of supplies - Anna likes to cook and she's Really good at it!), a greenhouse type room, and a patio. If u r wondering how they get up there, they are daughters of navinia! Either they turn into an animal who can climd trees or make a ladder made out of vines and climb that way.

I like to have a lot of people so I'm going to make one more person. Just one though!

Name Jackie

Daughter of Ombra the god of darkness and souls, son of hades

Knife made of .... Um ..... That stuff Nico's knife is made of, but mostly powers

Powers: can turn invisible, can take over someones soul and control what they do, can shape shift into creatures of darkness

I know she sounds bad from her fathers powers and that but she's a really nice person She can't chose her parents!!!!!

Don't have a pic might get one later but here's a description
Black wavy shoulder length hair silver eyes not that tall but not small either, skinny usually wears black shirt (black and silver are her favorite colors) and jeans.

This is what Anna/Abby looks like.
This is what Anna/Abby looks like.
This is Jackie but her eyes are more silver than white
This is Jackie but her eyes are more silver than white
monkey
No this is more like Jackie but i still didnt get the eyes right grr!!
No this is more like Jackie but i still didnt get the eyes right grr!!
Genna's cabin or I guess The Goddess Clariana's cabin is like a regular cabin but in the shape of an eye since that is her godly symbol. There is only one other person is this cabin and his name is Will Bradshaw. I will get to his description later. This cabin is plain but for Will and Genna it is not because one of their powers is to be able to put people into a dream state, so if say someone was panicking for some reason they could put that person into like a super cool daydream to help them. So for Genna the house is covered in art because she loves art and Will sees posters of his favorite soccer players.

Will Bradshaw

Weapons are powers though he also uses a sward.

Same as sister. Will wears shorts and a tshirt with black armor. Will and genna's relationship( once she gets to camp) is kind of a love hate relationship, he picks on her a lot. Will is also loud and crazy( when he first came to camp they thought he belonged to Apollo's cabin haha.)

I am going to make another goddess( I promise that I will make a god soon.)

Dobra is Goddess of emotion( you can call her the crazy emotional goddess.)

Selena Orida

She uses two twin blades but her powers are her ability make others feel a certain way and to drive them crazy,literaly ( sorry cannot spell)

She has short black hair that often sticks up, wears a tshirt and jeans along with combat boots. She can get on peoples nerves because she has a lot of mood swings. Her eyes are dark brown. She is a bit creepy.

Her mom gave her a silver neckless which glows in the dark( this gift was given after she went on a quest that involved the underworld and was then scared of the dark, hey if you ever saw you great aunt in the underworld you would never want to be in the dark either.)
Sorry cannot download pictures something is wrong

have to go work now, funfun
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Heaven ( goddess of heaven and actually was formed from the clouds in heaven)
Claire Ryder
Twelve
She owns a celestial bronze blade that has pink and purple gems on the handle
She still hasn't figured out yet
Claire has long silver hair freckles across the nose and golden eyes.
She lives with her little brother Tommy in a tiny compartment and goes to a school where you don't pay money cause it's for the poor and because her dad died just after Tommy was born she was left with there apartment and all the bills to pay.

Her cabin which is cabin nine is silver with golden clouds and on the inside it's the same with pictures of her dad who was a demigod with her and little Tommy when he was like a month old with golden covers and a silver pillow. She has three other siblings in her cabin. Kyle, Monique and her brother Tommy who is the youngest there.
Claire pov
Claire picked her little five year old brother up and headed to her bike witch had a seat for Tommy and rode to CHB this was going to be her second summer here and she was so excited. Claire could have stayed year round but who was going to look after the house. When she reached the border of CHB she got of her bike and picked Tommy up and headed toward her cabin which was cabin nine. She put her stuff down and and went to
go find Chiron about staying year round because she had redivided her desition. When she got to Chiron he was talking to some girls. "ahh chiron I'm sorry to disrupt but I've been thinking and I've decided that I'm goNna stay all year round." Claire wailed Tommy I want my Teddy. Tommy that's at home I'll get tomorrow okay.
Hey Pink-bookworm glad you could join!
Yea! Another camper! Welcome to the RP. *gives cookie welcome basket*

Abby PoV
One more camper has come. I walked into my cabin and floped on my bed. I was SO tired. My muscles ached from running around camp training and with barely any sleep i was wiped out. I looked out the window and drew was walking by with all her disgusting make up on. I made a vine wrap around her leg and trip her making her (and all her makeup too) fall in to the pile of manure that just happened to be there.
Claire walked back to her cabin and saw drew fall in some manure. Claire giggled that was funny.
this is me
this is me
this is her five year old brother tommy
this is her five year old brother tommy
cool!

Jackie PoV

I ran to A's (thatswhat i call them, even though they're my best friends i still cant tell which ones which) cabin with the news chiron had just given me heres gonna be a party! "No way!"The A's cried. "yeah he says to wear a dress too" I said. They groaned. "A prefers jeans!"They said "Dont make fun of me! Its ur fault i cant tell u apart!"I said.
@Apollo Pride

Is this what Selena looks like??
@Apollo Pride 

Is this what Selena looks like??
Is this what Genna looks like???
Is this what Genna looks like???
and Will?
and Will?
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
Immortal Parent; Daska, goddess of the heart, soul and destiny(including spirt and desires)

Age; 16

Name; Layla

Weapon; Twin Daggers

Powers; Can see inside the soul, knows the deepest desires of anyone(if she wants, sometimes she can't control it), can't help but match people up(play the couples game xD), can see parts of the future and is wary because she's seen her own death.

Personality; Generally keeps to herself, shy, loyal, a fierce fighter and protector, will always stick by her friends side.

This is Layla I guess :)

Immortal Parent; Daska, goddess of the heart, soul and destiny(including spirt and desires)

Age; 16
big smile
Hi sorry I have been really busy. Hey you pretty much nailed what all my characters look like hurray for you!!!

GennaPOV

Things that happened today that I did not expect

1. Was told by a horse that all the Greek Gods and Goddesses are real

2. Meet a styre that had curly hair and went around eating tin cans like candy(really did not see that one coming.)

3. I was being shown camp by Will solice who said that he was a child of Apollo when out of no where he gave a big jump. I asked him what was wrong and he said that I was just claimed. A big eye was floating above my head. Will told me that was the symbol of Clariana goddess of knowledge.

4. I put food into a fire place

5. At the campfire people were told that there was going to be a formal dance, the girls had to wear dresses and the guys had to wear dress pants. There were several different reactions that I thought were hillarious. Aphrodite girls giggled, athena cabin looked ready to through up, and Ares cabin looked like they wanted to hit something.

6. I did meet a lot of awesome people, including my brother, twins Abby and Ana, and a girl named Claire. Hopefully I will meet some others (hint I will make more people and I hope you guys will to!!)
big smile
Hi sorry i have been really busy and the post I just made got deleted so i have to rewrite. Thankyou you nailed what my people look like hurray for you!!

GennaPOv

Things that I did not expect to happen today.

1. Was told by a horse that all the Greek gods are real.

2. Meet a styre that had curly hair and ate tin cans like candy (really did not see that one coming)

3. was shown camp by a son of Apollo named Will Solice who while showing me the stables jump about two feet into the air. I assked him what was wrong and he pointed to my head. I looked up and saw a big dark blue eye starring into the distance. Will told me that my mother had just claimed me. So my mom's symbol is a big blue floating eye, weird but what else is new.

4. I put my food into a big fire

5. At the camp fire Chiron told the campers that there was to be a formal party the next day. The campers reactions were hilarious. The Aphrodite kids giggled, the Athena cabin looked like they were going to throw up, and the Ares cabin looked like they all wanted to hit something.
You missed one reaction AA Tiana and Jackie groaned very very loudly while also shouting "Why cant we wear JEANS!!! Like normal people!!!!"

its funny i can see both of ur replys!!!

And yes i am going to make more people first I have to tell about Jackies/Ombras cabin

its dark with some black and also black there im done yes i know boring but ombras the god of darkness or the creepy god as Tiana likes to call him whos tiana im getting to that

Tiana

Daughter of Creeka Goddess of Stories

Powers tells a story and it comes to life but only when she wants it to, can remember anything she heard read or saw

weapon mostly powers but has a small knife

other big imagination

blonde hair blue eyes usually wears t shirt with jeans/jean shorts

has a saint benard that she brought to life from a book she read the dog was abused and she felt sorry for her her name is Samantha

You missed one reaction AA Tiana and Jackie groaned very very loudly while also shouting "Why cant we
It was time to put our food for the gods. Me Kyle, Tommy and Monique put our food in and whispered heaven. As we made our way to the table to sit down again I saw the smile of henna. She was smiling at me so I smiled back and waved I was really hoping to be friends with her.
My computer is playing with me, I guess my first draft did post. Come on!!

Will Bradshaw POV

"dress pants and a tie, I mean come on I don't even think I own that stuff! Why does it have to be a formal dance why not just a normal, wear what ever dance."

Chiron was smiling at a comment that was just made," Ah,but Abby and Anna you are not normal people, remember that." ( I will leave what they say to that comment to you MCF2000.)

I could see that Chiron was enjoying himself. He was looking down at all of the campers, his eyes sparkling, his eyes rested on me for a second and at that moment my powers were set loose. His eyes became looking glasses into his heart showing me all of the happiness he was feeling. I saw the depth of his love for all of us demigods, I saw his pride in what we had become over our stay at camp half blood, and I saw how much he knew about all of us. Chiron knew that when he said that we were having this dance he was going to see the Aphrodite cabin explode with excitement and see everyone else minus a few glower at him with looks that clearly meant, "Are you trying to kill us? Are you hoping that this dance will kill all the heroes so that you can have a nice retirement?"

I cursed, now I am happy because I know how funny this situation is do to the fact that I know all of what Chiron is thinking. Curse you mother!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if that POV was confusing, i was trying to show the powers that the children of Clariana have but it was a bit hard.
Question...

Where do you find these pictures??
link You make them ;)
yeah its really easy and as for what they say to that Abby mutteres
"Even we arnt normal we should be able to wear jeans like normal demigod people"
but chiron didnt really hear her
After that Anna asked Tiana if somehow she could make them able to wear jeans to the party with her powers "Nah," She said "You know if I could I would already have done it. But no, its only bringing things/people out of books and mabye put people in there. I could get u a dress since I knowwe all dont have any and we DO NOT want to go into the Aphrodite cabin." "Its ok I already got an idea"Abby said then she whispered it to Anna who laughed and said "Lets do that together!" "I still need a dress, though" Jackie told Tiana. "So do I. Meet me in my cabin a few minutes after campfire."

I guess this is a good time to describe Tiana's cabin!
Its filled with bookshelves along the walls and on each side is a bookshelve parralel to the wall close bhind it. In the middle of the room theres these big squashy armchairs and couches for reading. In one corner there is a spiral staircase leading up to the second floor where there is some big comfterable beds although only one is occupied. Tianas.

Tiana's PoV

After the camp fire I went to my cabin and looked for a book that has good dresses in it. I found one and opened it flpping through the pages. A-ha! I found a black sleevless dress perfect for Jackie it was sipple but pretty. For myself i found an aquamarine dress as seen n the pic
yeah its really easy and as for what they say to that Abby mutteres
"Even we arnt normal we should be
this is Jackies dress but without the little bow
this is Jackies dress but without the little bow
Oh no what was I going to wear. Claire pouter Tommy am I coming. Tommy your to young. He then stormed off. Hey Claire called Monique. Yes. I found the perfect dress for you at a store I went this afternoon. The dress was long silver with like frills at the end and a golden bow around the middle it was stunning. Yes yes thank you so much Monique it's perfect.
link
That is what her dress looks like except there is a golden bow around the middle.
im skipping ahead to the party

Jackies PoV

After Tiana eventualy made me get in the dress we went to the party it was right next to the beach I groaned "Couldnt Chiron let us wear smisuits! Its right next to the beach!!" Most of the kids were here already but where was Abby and Anna?? Suddenly two lions-or lionesses- leaped from behind a tree! Some people screamed, some pulled out out weapons (I know what u r thinking: really weapns at a party! Me: We're demigods live with it) i just laughed. "Hey Abby! Anna! Show us your dresses!" I called to the lion. They morphed and changed into my good friends Abby and Anna. Any they were wearing sleeveless dresses made intirely out of old worn out jeans!
Claire pov
When I got to the party I spotted Jackie, Abby and Anna. Hey guys what a lovely part but I sure wish it didn't involve sand on my dress. I looked to my right and there was brendon the person who I've had a crush on ever since I came here.

Name: Brendon
Son of jumbo (god of ice)
Weapon: a sword named shift for it can shift into anything
Powers: he can turn things into ice
Looks: messy light blue hair, kinda tann with freckles across his nose and black eyes that look as though your digging into someone's soul
Other: Brendon is in cabin four and it is icy blue with real ice hanging from the roof and on the inside it's the same but it has two black lounges, four beds that are blue and black and some posters of his family. Brendon is the only person in his cabin because jumbo was originally banned from having children until recently.

Okay I'm going to do Brendon
here is what brendon looks like
here is what brendon looks like
ooooohhh Claire has a crush!!!
Yep she calls him ice boy
Jackie PoV

I ran over to the twins and hugged them, laughing. "So thats your big idea!!" I said. "Yep! Woah Jackie!!! You're in a dress!!!" They answered. "So is everyone here. I mean every girl here not boys. Eww" I shuddered. "But for you thats like, like......Wow!" Anna said. "I actually had to force her into it." Tiana spoke up. I looked around everything was so amazing! "Oh no! Hide me!!" I jumped and ran behind a bush. "Jackie!? What is it??!!" Anna asked coming after me. "It's him! Anthony! Oh he cant see me in this!! He cant see me in a dress!!" Anna laughed and Abby (who had heard all of what I said) came over and said "Oooh Jackies loves Anthony, Jackie loves Anthony!!!" "Stop it!" I cried. "I'm sorry" Anna said soothinly.

Anthony

Son of Adiz God of Disguise Twin Brother of Hermes

Powers can change form and voice

Weapon: Sword called μαχητής or fighter in english.

Personality: puts up a good fight always, nice

Jackie PoV

I ran over to the twins and hugged them, laughing. "So thats your big idea!!" I said. "Ye
Brandon pov
I made my way over to Claire who looked stunning oh how I couldn't get my eyes of her. Hey sky girl well hi ice boy and will you stop calling me sky girl because my godly parent is heaven not som sky goddess. Oh it doesn't matter come on let's dance. Okay fine ice boy.
I was sitting in a tree. Okay, more like hiding in a tree. My sister's, Lily and Lainey, the more social of the Daska Triplets, had managed to get me in a dress. They were off dancing with some sons of Hermes twins. I hated dresses. I just couldn't stand them. That's why I was hiding. I didn't want to be seen. Of corse, it's hard not to notice a pale, black haired 16 year-old girl in a black dress sitting in a tree, so I was bound to be spotted.
"What are you doing in a tree?"
"Ahh!" A jumped in surprise and fell out of the tree. "Ouch," I landed in front of a boy I recognised to be Will.
"You okay?" He asked as I stood up.
"Uh, yep." I said awkwardly. "Well, bye." I said walking off. I soon found where everyone was and found Abby and Anna. "Hey, guys," I smiled.

Lily and Lainey;
Basically the same as Layla except more social and lively. They all look completely different when compered to each other.

Lily's looks; Straight Blonde hair and Grey eyes
Lainey's looks; Wavy Brown Hair and Grey eyes.
(I'll post a Lunaii Picture of them)
This is Lily;

This is Lily;
And this is Lainey;

And this is Lainey;
Jackies PoV

Oh no Anthony was walking twords me looked down at myself and remembered how un-me-ish i looked and groaned. Tiana had curled my hair, put jewelery, and make up on! I turned invisible and walked away. Unfourntuanatly the invisible me collided with Anthony accedentaly. I fell to the ground and my invisiblity knocked of. "Hey." Anthony said. "You okay?" "Yeah, Im okay." I said. "You want to dance?" "Sure" We walked off together to the dance floor.

Jackie after Tiana was done with her V tottaly diferent right?
Jackies PoV

Oh no Anthony was walking twords  me looked down at myself and remembered how un-me-ish
OKAAY!! I forgot to describe the cabin... SO!

Daska cabin, cabin 5, looks like a normal black cabin on the outside but when you go in there, you'll see the real side of the Daska triplets. Paintings every where(mostly gothic themed, but some bright ones), books galore, one guitar(Layla plays) and random bright colourful things. Those colourful things change shape into things(not people) you love. The walls are completely black, though. There's a crystal ball on a small pillar that's only used in emergencies.
That's basically it.
And this is Layla's dress(minus the tattoo)

And this is Layla's dress(minus the tattoo)