H2O Just Add Water Is Real Mako Island In Australia Or Fake As Make Up Island In Filmed ??

mikethecat posted on Mar 07, 2009 at 06:41PM
is real film on mako island or make up the name of mako island in australia ??

H2O Just Add Water 92 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-92 of 92

over a year ago anjariel said…
heart
ist real..helloo!! were usageing a set vt allso:: ONLOCATIONS!! dhuh!!anja..say no mo..! MH! its real and yes ist a cage there a wenywedlil one..still ist trly anja..:D!
over a year ago h2ohermione said…
smirk
I think it's a set built and put and filmed at Sea World on the Gold Coast. There probably is an island that is similar, but the name is not Mako, and it might look a little different.
over a year ago Charmedh2ogirl said…
Unfortunately Mako island is fictional
over a year ago tabbywhiskers10 said…
heart
I know Australia like the back of my hand there is no "mako island" but I still love it
over a year ago CheerCaptain123 said…
Hey everyone i've been watching videos on youtube about Mako Island, and it's fake they built it for the scnece's of the show, look it up on youtube "H2O "Behind the Scenes" Part 2/3 " it's fake they built it as a set
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago phoebetonkin12 said…
crying
That's sad that Mako Island doesn't exist
h2olove commented…
It is real. Google it! over a year ago
Hey everyone i've been watching videos on youtube about Mako Island, and it's fake they built it for the scnece's of the show, look it up on youtube "H2O "Behind the Scenes" Part 2/3 " it's fake they built it as a set
over a year ago lilRosetta88 said…
smile
Well I disagree I say mako may be real
over a year ago LunaTails said…
No. It is a fake island, there might be a Mako Island somewhere, but this is a fictional place.
Coral768 commented…
I will find it over a year ago
over a year ago h2olove said…
I googled itand its a real place. It dosent look exactly like it does on the show but it is real.
EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME!! Hey everyone i've been watching videos on youtube about Mako Island, and it's fake they built it for the scnece's of the show, look it up on youtube "H2O "Behind the Scenes" Part 2/3 " it's fake they built it as a set For the show
Coral768 commented…
Chill over a year ago
over a year ago dannitheh2ofans said…
mako island is not real because they do it in a rainforest and the volcane and moon pool is made up in the stuidies
over a year ago SecretGlam100 said…
OMG I just became a mermaid in Mako Island guys
I have Rikki's and Cleo's power guys
I just met Caribea Heine the player in the H2O just add water called Rikki and she is a mermaid like me OMG GUYS
Coral768 commented…
I lost my moon ring over a year ago
I BECAME A MERMAID AT MAKO GUYS
#$@!
over a year ago mermaidlove333 said…
its real but there is a name for it (not mako). its on the east cost of Australia and it really is sounded by sharks. no one lives on it for that reason. we learned about it at my school so stop saying its fake because its not.
over a year ago mermaidlove333 said…
the moon pool is fake but the island is not its just not called mako
over a year ago weebl_101 said…
Mako Island is indeed make believe... I live in Brisbane, and have been to the Gold Coast... All filming is done in Seaworld...
over a year ago aussiemermaid said…
Mako Island is real, but its not an island, and the moon pool is a part of seaworld. "Mako Island" is really a place call Tallabudgra, and ive been there its beautiful.
over a year ago Ariesbaby10 said…
I love this show and hope for a new season and absolutely no Charlotte i had alot of anger for character and would love to see all three original girls together with the new addition Bella
over a year ago Ariesbaby10 said…
I would to see all the places they filmed in and to see if the juicenet cafe is real or if rikkis is real
over a year ago Courtney236 said…
big smile
I belive it is real I know because my friend just visted there
over a year ago chloeesarahh said…
Sadly it is fake there is a video on youtube of them building it :(
over a year ago Dudespie said…
No, it's fake, I wish it was real though :((((
over a year ago namis said…
Looks pretty close don't it
Looks pretty close don't it
over a year ago TaylorCr33p said…
I wish that Mako Island was real and I think all of you know why
over a year ago Andy11212 said…
If mako island isnt real then where did mako sharks come from
tia_lea commented…
Mako is real the sharks are also part of a company, not like business sharks but theres a company named after them *Mako Sharks i dont know what they do exactly but i think hey protect the sharks or something. over a year ago
over a year ago Kl193 said…
To be honest I wanted to know the same answer so I looked it up I'm 22 yrs old and I first saw the video on YouTube of professor mandelhoff he made a book and he even put video camera under water and witnessed actual mermaids...YES THEY REAL but...they r not pretty as you think they are ugly
Kl193 commented…
And mako island I think it's real too!! over a year ago
tia_lea commented…
It is funny you found out the same stuff as me over a year ago
over a year ago tia_lea said…
Guys Mako Island is real its not exact on the map for where its located but a man named Professor MandelHoff did some research about mermaids and other marine animals (underwater specimens). Legally he's not allowed to give away the location as it is owned by the queen. H2O Just Add Water//Mako Mermaids was just a animation life like the moon pools were also built for scenes in the series hence why they are different to each other.
over a year ago ximenaaaaaaa said…
smile
You guys it is real if you don't beligerantes me go to where is mako island lo arde in Australia and it will tell you .
over a year ago powerrangerspin said…
worried
i'v been on mako island at night before... i saw a strange sort of a thing. i was only 7 then and i accidentally went off the trail my family was following.
powerrangerspin commented…
i went back to camp and found that my cousin was playing angry birds the whole time. over a year ago
over a year ago powerrangerspin said…
angry
^ i'm angery about that
over a year ago Vapekitty said…
I believe that mako island is real but it actually isnt called mako island. I believe that this "mako island" is called Tasmania. This island is in Australia. I dont live in Australia so i wouldnt know all the facts but if you do. But i do but believe that this so called island is the mako island that we are looking for.
over a year ago Coral768 said…
I bet it's real I am going on a full moon just to see what happens
over a year ago krash16 said…
mako isn't fake there is another name for it. Mako Island is a fictional island in the H2O: Just Add Water, Mako: Island of Secrets and H2O: Mermaid Adventures series. It is located approximately 50 km off the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. so the island is not fake just the name of it is.
over a year ago Novvak said…
Hello! Most of Mako Island was filmed at Broadwater Parklands, and Burleigh/Tallebudgerra on the Gold Coast, Australia. Unfortunately the Island itself isn't a real island, however you can still visit the other places they actually filmed for it!
over a year ago downardd123 said…
Mako Island may not be the name but the Island is located off of the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
over a year ago dtuten said…
Where is the real moon pool?
The underwater cave that leads to Moon Pool is roughly 50 feet deep. There are currently two known Moon Pools: one on Mako Island in Australia and another in a Sea Caves of Ireland in Ireland.
over a year ago MakaylaTeets__ said…
I believe that the name of the island is not Mako Island, but I don't know what the exact name is unfortunately. But I do know for a fact that the moon pool is not real. But I do have a strong feeling that when they show the island from the right above the waves, it is simulated by a green screen. But, the island itself, is BEAUTIFUL! ( From the pictures!)
over a year ago ameliaouten1 said…
I believe that Mako Island is real otherwise how would they have got the images of it on the mermaid series.