Harlequin Romance Harlequin Desire New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 03:52PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Desire line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 131 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 131

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale October 1, 2021

Can she have her cake…
and her ex, too?

Single mom Serena Carey must pull off the ultraexclusive Carey fundraiser without a hitch. Which is exactly the moment Jack Colton walks back into her life. After seven years, the hotelier is more gorgeous than ever, and the chemistry between them still sizzles. Now he's offering Serena a business boost she can't refuse…and she’s offering an invitation to her bed he can't resist! Serena sees her chance to set the terms and change the rules of the game. But is she playing for keeps this time?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2021

[i]Can she have her cake…
and her ex, too?

Single mom Serena
On Sale October 1, 2021

Turning business into pleasure

could cost them more than their professional partnership.

To save her family business, Lexi Randall joins professional forces with Montgomery Grant, careful to conceal why she desperately needs this project. Fortunately, the real estate developer shares her vision for their Washington, DC, community—but keeping their hands off each other becomes a losing battle. When an unwelcome blast from Monty’s past shows up, Lexi knows it’s only a matter of time before her secret is no longer strictly confidential. Will her choices cost them everything or take their partnership to a whole new level?
last edited over a year ago

[i]Turning business into pleasure

could cost them more than thei
On Sale October 1, 2021

Playing a rogue hides his work as a hero.

But one woman sees who he really is…

Dominic Mercado deliberately cultivates his reputation as a rich womanizing bad boy as a front for secretly helping women in need. But lauded journalist Meredith Forrester’s pursuit of a story is about to blow his cover.

And for years, Meredith, the woman, has blown the Vegas businessman’s mind. As his sister’s best friend, she’s off-limits. But now, as the pressure of explosive secrets and unleashed attraction build to their breaking point, will he reveal the truth and risk it all?

[i]Playing a rogue hides his work as a hero.

But one woman sees
On Sale October 1, 2021

She’s spent eight years running from her past.

And now he’s found her.

Chase Serrano once meant everything to actress Tana Blackstone. He was her first lover—and the last man she’d destroyed. She honestly never expected to see him again. But now Chase has shown up on her Brooklyn doorstep, wanting payback for the pain her family caused his. How can she refuse the chance for redemption? Posing as his fiancée for one weekend seems simple enough. But has the powerful businessman concocted a devious plan for revenge…with Tana’s heart at stake?

[i]She’s spent eight years running from her past.

And now he
On Sale October 1, 2021

She’s snowed in at Christmas…

with a man she must resist!

Casting director Perla Sambrano knows Gael Montez is the perfect actor for her new film project. As long as she forgets his oh-so-tempting allure and keeps her heart out of it. Because their chemistry’s no act and she needs to be careful…

The Montez men hurt the women they love. Or so Gael believes. Keeping things professional with Perla is the only way to protect her. Until a snowstorm strands them together, leading to an unplanned Christmas fling that lands them both on the naughty list!

[i]She’s snowed in at Christmas…

with a man she must resist!
On Sale October 1, 2021

Did he really just agree to live with his ex
for the sake of a baby in need?

After he raised his stepsister, being a father feels been there, done that for Texan Drake Rhodes. But when his ex-lover, Cammie Wentworth, needs his help to care for an abandoned baby, Drake steps up. It’s ironic that Cammie’s desire for children was why they broke up. And two years apart hasn’t cooled anything between them. Cammie will be back in his bed. But when it’s over, will he walk away again…or go after a legacy of his own, with her?

[i]Did he really just agree to live with his ex
for the sake of a
On Sale November 1, 2021

When a holiday blizzard traps him with his ex

things really heat up!

It's been ten years since she broke his heart, but Leslie Cassidy's elegance still stuns rugged Alaskan executive Sloan Outlaw. Now, thanks to a ruthless enemy targeting Leslie's company, Sloan can use his wealth and influence for something nice—and something naughty. He'll save her company—if she'll spend a week with him at his luxurious winter retreat! But when a snowstorm keeps them cabin-bound, this notorious Outlaw will discover that getting what he wants for Christmas might be more than he bargained for…
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2021

[i]When a holiday blizzard traps him with his ex

things really
On Sale November 1, 2021

These opposites want what they can’t have

as business takes a very personal turn.

Contractor Hannah Yates wears a hard hat for protection on the job. If only she could protect her heart from the man who’s about to put her company on the map! All she has to do is meet blueblood CEO Bennett Carey’s impossible deadline…and resist their sizzling attraction. But when her day job leads to an unforgettable night, will Hannah risk everything she’s worked for—or fall for Mr. Right this time?

[i]These opposites want what they can’t have

as business take
On Sale November 1, 2021

Their passion is against the rules…

But rules are meant to be broken.

Tech developer Cayden Baker has been blindsided by Avery Gray twice. It seems the stunning event planner who totaled his luxury car is also responsible for planning his elite charity event. And since he's a member of the club where she works, fraternizing is strictly off-limits…though he’s never been one to follow others’ rules. Then Cayden discovers Avery’s involvement in a scandal that upended his life years ago. Will it change everything for them now, too?

[i]Their passion is against the rules…

But rules are meant to
On Sale November 1, 2021

For her, the man in the tux spells trouble

in more ways than one…

After clashing with Jackson Michaels, sheriff’s deputy and law student Hayley Lopez doesn’t know whether to arrest the gorgeous billionaire developer…or kiss him senseless. Sure, the second option presents obvious difficulties. She didn’t fight for independence from her powerful family to let this supersexy older man boss her around. But when they fall into bed together, Hayley starts rethinking the whole mistress-of-her-own-destiny thing. Can she handle a no-strings fling or is she setting herself up for heartbreak?

[i]For her, the man in the tux spells trouble

in more ways than
On Sale November 1, 2021

A meeting of business minds

under the mistletoe?

All marketing executive Giana Lockett wants for Christmas is to land an endorsement deal with Wynn Starks’s sports drink company. It’s tough being the baby girl in a family of alpha men, and this will finally prove her worth to the Locketts’ football dynasty. Also tough? Securing a meeting with Atlanta’s most elusive billionaire. Giana’s not giving up, and once she makes contact, the prize gets closer…and so does Wynn’s bed. The chemistry between her and Wynn is hot. But business is business, until pleasure changes all the rules…

[i]A meeting of business minds

under the mistletoe?

All mark
On Sale November 1, 2021

Their daytime partnership sets the night on fire…

Who said they can’t have it all?

Lyric Smith didn’t become the nation’s most successful lifestyle guru by losing focus. Yet Josiah Manning, daytime television’s hottest—and sexiest—young Black producer makes her do just that. Publicly, Josiah wants Lyric to star in a new talk show. Privately, he’s headlining her sexiest fantasies. But when their explosive chemistry leads to complications instead of contracts, will Lyric find the ultimate partner to help her crush her rivals…or exit stage left alone?

[i]Their daytime partnership sets the night on fire…

Who said
On Sale December 1, 2021

“It’s just a kiss, Eve…

I’m only holding up my end of the bargain.”

As the secret son of Boston's wealthiest, most coldhearted billionaire, Kenan Rhodes knows that everyone is watching him when he stakes his family claim. Proving himself won't be easy and he needs backup. So Kenan makes a deal with his best friend, lingerie designer Eve Burke. She'll help him professionally, and he'll help Eve catch his brother's eye. But soon Kenan wants his gorgeous best friend for himself, crossing that line between fake dates and something dangerously irresistible…
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2021

[i]“It’s just a kiss, Eve…

I’m only holding up my end o
On Sale December 1, 2021

When it comes to his best friend’s sister

he’s tempted to be much more than her protector…

Assigned to keep an eye on social media darling Ava Maddox, security expert Zack Austin is more than up to the task. After all, she’s like family. But dealing with the dynamic beauty requires every ounce of patience…and sexual control. They’ve been denying their forbidden feelings for way too long and soon professionalism gives way to passion. Zack’s willing to face her overprotective family’s wrath, but is Ava’s talent for finding trouble about to explode in his face?

[i]When it comes to his best friend’s sister

he’s tempted t
On Sale December 1, 2021

He let her go once.

Will his secrets tear them apart again?

Five years ago, ranching entrepreneur Farris Quinn let India Lamont walk away from their marriage. Now he needs her help caring for his ailing mother. India agrees to come to Wyoming—but only for his mother’s sake. For Farris, living under the same roof as India in the home they once shared is tempting torture, and it’s only a matter of time before she’s back in his bed. But he’s guarded his secrets for so long…will he break both their hearts a second time?

[i]He let her go once. 

Will his secrets tear them apart again?
On Sale December 1, 2021

The man who got away is back

and a little surprise awaits him…

Single mom Sadie Harris couldn’t resist charming entrepreneur Justin Carey—and she couldn’t convince him to stay. And then she made the mistake of keeping her pregnancy a secret after they parted ways… Now he’s back to make a deal with her family—and meet his son for the first time. With emotions running high, Sadie and Justin soon cross the line from anger to passion…to possibly more. But will Justin stay this time?

[i]The man who got away is back

and a little surprise awaits hi
On Sale December 1, 2021

Their night together had consequences.

Now their nuptials are nonnegotiable.

Fashionista Rosalind Banks flew to Texas to win back her ex-boyfriend. Instead, she spent the most passionate night of her life with a total stranger! Now Ros is having Gabriel Carrington’s baby and the Royal rancher just made an offer she can’t refuse. Gabe needs a wife and an heir, with a marriage on paper, strictly for show. But the rules of their arrangement are made to be broken. Will inconvenient chemistry derail their marriage of convenience or take it to a whole new level?

[i]Their night together had consequences.

Now their nuptials ar
On Sale January 1, 2022

Parker was not a guy she was supposed to touch.

Right?

Celebrity publicist Chloe Burnett keeps her work and personal life strictly separate—until sports agent Parker Sullivan needs her help. His client has been targeted by Little Black Book, a vicious gossip account. If she’s going to win this social media battle, she needs to resist distractions from Parker the playboy, who is off-limits for so many reasons. But a business trip to Miami leads to her breaking her rules with a guy who might break her heart. And then she’s caught in Little Black Book’s crosshairs herself…
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2022

[i]Parker was not a guy she was supposed to touch.

Right?

Cel
On Sale January 1, 2022

Welcome to Lone Rock, Oregon’s Wild West.

Chance Carson is the one man in Lone Rock who gets Juniper Sohappy all riled up. His family is ranching royalty. He’s arrogant, insufferable and obnoxiously charming—she’ll keep her distance, thanks. But when Juniper finds him on her property, injured and without his memory, she saves his life…and sort of lets him believe he’s her ranch hand. Making the entitled rancher work a little is one thing…but actually liking the man is another. Falling for him? No way. And yet the passion between them is as undeniable as it is unexpected. Will it survive the truth?

[i]Welcome to Lone Rock, Oregon’s Wild West.

Chance Carson is
On Sale January 1, 2022

This twin switch will save her business—
as long as it doesn't get personal…

Talent agent Kendall Squire desperately needs actor Max Dunn to leave his self-imposed retirement. As the agent for his identical twin brother, Kendall may have signed up her client to do a commercial without finalizing one tiny detail: his availability. Max would be the perfect stand-in, but when she goes to his mountaintop cabin to pitch the idea, they end up trapped by a blizzard. Soon, convincing Max to pose as his twin gives way to a much more intimate negotiation…

[i]This twin switch will save her business—
as long as it doesn'
On Sale January 1, 2022

He’s determined to shed light on this mystery woman
until he’s dazzled by her charms…

Alaskan bush pilot and telecom exec Nathaniel Stone isn’t ready to trust the stunning stranger who insists she’s his employer’s long-lost biological daughter. Was Sophie Crush really switched at birth? Or is the Seattle restaurant manager running a brilliant con to insinuate herself into the wealthy Anchorage family? Nathaniel gets closer to find out—too close. Because when he lets down his guard and gives in to passion, revelations threaten to expose his own deception…and a shattering family secret.

[i]He’s determined to shed light on this mystery woman
until he
On Sale January 1, 2022

Falling for his fake fiancée wasn’t part of the plan!

Securing the fortune owed to the Texas Cattleman’s Club is a top priority for its new president, Carson Wentworth. But to get there, he needs to win over rival Lana Langley and unify their feuding families. What better way than through a wedding…or at least a fake engagement? It might even be fun.

Lana has her doubts. They’ve been battling each other so long, how can they make their charade believable for one full month? Perhaps the key is the chemistry raging between them—which could also be their downfall!

[i]Falling for his fake fiancée wasn’t part of the plan!

Secu
On Sale January 1, 2022

Her secret tore them apart.

Will his secret reunite them?

World-renowned cellist Angie Han is desperate to save her trio's chamber music society. So when she discovers that her ex Joshua Shin is the anonymous composer setting the classical music world on fire, she asks for his help. The sexy musician agrees to an uneasy truce to protect his secret success. But when their passion reignites, Angie’s own secrets may be exposed. Will Joshua ever trust her again? And will what's keeping them apart ever lead them to happily-ever-after?

[i]Her secret tore them apart.

Will his secret reunite them?
On Sale February 1, 2022

“I dare you…”

When exes reconnect at a weekend wedding getaway…it’s game on.

For TV producer Quinn Murray, hooking up with her ex at a beach wedding spells trouble. But Logan Bisset is her weakness, and she’s up for facing him again. She knows that for the hard-driving CEO, winning has always been everything. But when Logan’s family secrets are exposed, Quinn is the only one he can turn to. Will she also be the one to convince the competitive bachelor that winning means nothing without daring to risk his heart?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2022

[i]“I dare you…”

When exes reconnect at a weekend wedding
On Sale February 1, 2022

An asset to his business…

Or a danger to his heart?

Only moments after a mysterious outsider catches hotelier Rafael Wentworth’s eye at the Texas Cattleman’s Club, he saves her from catastrophe. Their subsequent steamy night together leaves the recently returned black sheep of Royal’s illustrious Wentworth family craving more. In town to find her nephew’s father, Eve Martin needs a job, and Rafael is only too glad to help…and indulge their hotter-than-Texas chemistry. But Eve’s priorities are clear, and the perennial playboy has no plans to settle down. Maybe ever. Is he playing with fire? Definitely…

[i]An asset to his business…

Or a danger to his heart?

Onl
On Sale February 1, 2022

He uses his bad-boy persona as a shield

until she gets past his defenses…

After years in seclusion, music megastar Griff O’Hare is about to reboot his career. Performing at Ryder International’s elite charity ball will rehabilitate his tattered reputation. But Kinga Ryder-White, who’s managing the ball, is wary of risking its success on a charismatic, but unreliable, hell-raiser. She’s the most uptight woman he’s ever met—and the only one who makes him lose control. After a searing night of passion, will Griff risk revealing the secrets of his bad reputation?

[i]He uses his bad-boy persona as a shield

until she gets past
On Sale February 1, 2022

An unexpected visitor

leads to a surprise that rocks her world…

After being in a controlling relationship, hotelier Stevie Nickerson won’t let anyone take away her hard-earned independence. So when construction CEO Fletcher Richmond, her deceased husband’s best friend, unexpectedly strolls into her boutique hotel for a little R and R, she’s leery to say the least. But when innocent flirting leads to off-limits innuendo, she ends up in his bed…and expecting his baby. With Fletcher insisting on marriage and providing a boost to her business, will Stevie rebuff his bossy moves…or let her guarded heart melt?

[i]An unexpected visitor

leads to a surprise that rocks her wor
On Sale February 1, 2022

Everyone says they’re the perfect match.

But is their wedding bargain too good to be true?

The last thing ambitious architect Adeline Cambridge wants right now is to be a blushing bride. But when a smoldering night with rugged Alaskan rancher turned politician Joe Breckenridge leads to an unexpected pregnancy, their families insist they tie the knot. With potential scandals swirling around them, Adeline’s secret arrangement with Joe is far from politics as usual. Will this merger between two powerful families end in heartache? Or has Adeline found her passionate partner for life?

[i]Everyone says they’re the perfect match.

But is their wedd
On Sale February 1, 2022

Matchmaker, matchmaker…

reunite with your ex?

With his revolutionary dating app, Will Taylor plays matchmaker extraordinaire—but he’s still a cynical bachelor after Finley Smythe broke his heart. Now a starring turn in his own reality matchmaking show could change that, if his plans aren’t upended by the storm that strands Will and his ex at a secluded California ranch.

Heir to a tarnished DC dynasty, Finley has enough problems without getting back in Will’s bed—especially with the world watching his every matchmaking move! Will Finley be happier staying exes—or are they the perfect match after all?

[i]Matchmaker, matchmaker…

reunite with your ex?

With his
On Sale March 1, 2022

This was her former brother-in-law.

The last person who should make her feel hot…and alive.

Events guru Cody Gallant is off-limits to Tinsley Ryder-White. Why? Cody is the brother of her unreliable ex-husband. Sure, there’s a major spark between them. But she won’t risk falling in love again. Even if Cody is sexy, considerate—everything his brother isn’t. Business pushes them together, but she can’t blame that for kissing him on New Year’s! Is it a future together she sees in Cody’s smoldering gaze? Or the promise of another Gallant-brother heartbreak?
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2022

[i]This was her former brother-in-law.

The last person who should
On Sale March 1, 2022

What happens in Napa Valley stays in Napa Valley…

Right?

For Alaskan senator Jessup Outlaw, a Napa Valley vacation starts out as innocent R and R—until he meets Paige Novak. Their chemistry is explosive! And the temptation to have the Hollywood star for himself proves irresistible… but the spotlight’s trained on her every move. Is the timing finally right for Jess’s personal desires to come ahead of his career? Or will their vacation romance crash into reality with the return of a familiar face from Paige’s past?

[i]What happens in Napa Valley stays in Napa Valley…

Right?

F
On Sale March 1, 2022

“All of Royal, Texas, wants to know who the father is.”

And a beautiful outsider knows the truth.

Rancher Colt Black is stunned to learn he has a secret son. And he owes Sierra Morgan big-time for bringing him together with baby Micah. What Colt feels for the intense reporter goes beyond gratitude, however—and that’s a problem. Indulging in the connection with Sierra is an irresistible risk, especially after she moves onto the ranch to help him with the baby. But soon Colt learns Sierra’s life-changing secret…and their newfound arrangement may never be the same.

[i]“All of Royal, Texas, wants to know who the father is.”

And
On Sale March 1, 2022

What to do when the business mentor she needs…

Is also the man she wants?

Jewelry designer Danni Eldridge needs a mentor, not a lover. Fortunately, her friend’s destination wedding is the perfect opportunity to meet Leo Bisset, world-renowned tastemaker and corporate advisor. But Danni’s professional aspirations are soon overshadowed by an intimate night on Leo’s yacht. When daylight comes and they’re forced to compete for the same lucrative business contract, Danni wonders if sleeping with an ambitious playboy is worth sacrificing her dreams—and if Leo’s motives can be trusted…

[i]What to do when the business mentor she needs…

Is also the ma
On Sale March 1, 2022

A short-term marriage could solve all their problems…

Unless passion makes it all too real.

Marry by midnight. That’s the only way businessman and reformed playboy Damon Wyatt can secure his empire. But when his convenient bride never arrives, he makes a marriage deal with wedding planner Jenna Beaumont—who also happens to be his way-too-tempting ex. If they play by the rules, their temporary arrangement will be over and done soon. But their undeniable attraction and a very real connection break every last rule in the contract…

[i]A short-term marriage could solve all their problems…

Unless
On Sale March 1, 2022

Two long-lost friends share an easy rapport

but when they reunite, things get complicated…

They were just friends in high school, but a class reunion at the posh Beverly Hills Hotel sweeps them onto the dance floor…and into bed. Screenwriter Bailey Mitchell and rebel-turned-tech-billionaire Wade Butler are now consenting adults. Which means enjoying a hot affair, then saying goodbye, no strings. Not exactly the Hollywood ending they both secretly crave, but the deeper they fall, the closer they get to the flames. Because a dangerous secret from Wade’s past is about to resurface…

[i]Two long-lost friends share an easy rapport

but when they reuni
On Sale April 1, 2022

It’s a Lone Star matchmaking twin swap!

As a favor to his identical twin, Joshua Banks agrees to pose as his brother. The switch is supposed to last for just one “date” with Layla Grandin, their childhood friend. But dinner soon leads to much, much more. Trust is everything to Layla—she’s been burned before and secrets are destroying her ranching family. If Joshua stands any chance of staking a claim on relationship-wary Layla, the Texan has to confess so much more than his true identity. And risk losing more than he ever imagined…
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2022

[i]It’s a Lone Star matchmaking twin swap!

As a favor to his ide
On Sale April 1, 2022

She crashed the wedding of the season,

and collided with one very off-limits man…

Senator Darien “Dare” Bisset has something lobbyist Melody Conner wants—information. Infiltrating his family member’s upscale Nantucket wedding seems like the perfect plan to get Melody what she needs. But when their encounter unexpectedly turns intimate, she can’t resist Dare’s worldliness…or his magnetic appeal. Walking away from Dare isn't up for debate—even knowing that if news of their tryst gets out, both their careers could be over.

[i]She crashed the wedding of the season,

and collided with one ve
On Sale April 1, 2022

For these Brooklyn power players,

one night holds surprises to last a lifetime.

When her grandfather meddles in the billion-dollar development deal she’s closing for the family company, Amara Devereaux-Rodriguez feels betrayed…and rebellious. A chance encounter with Lennox Carlisle is just the kind of trouble she’s looking for. But their night together soon becomes a threat to Amara’s aspirations because the mayoral contender has the power to quash the Devereaux deal. And now Amara’s pregnant with his child. Can she quench the fire for Lennox that could send their lifelong ambitions up in flames?

[i]For these Brooklyn power players,

one night holds surprises to
On Sale April 1, 2022

With his ranching legacy at stake,

falling for his new hire is forbidden…

Now that Nick Hartmann is the guardian of his orphaned niece, he needs to hire a tutor, fast, and Rose Kelly is the answer. But only if the Montana rancher can resist his overpowering desire for her. No less than control of his family’s land and legacy hangs in the balance. But his stunning new hire may not be who she seems. Will divided family loyalties, a fierce estate battle and Rose’s shocking secret cost Nick everything—including his heart?

[i]With his ranching legacy at stake,

falling for his new hire is
On Sale April 1, 2022

He’s inherited a family and a fortune.

The last thing he wants is complicated.

Until he meets her…

Venture capitalist Garrett Kaye has received the offer of a lifetime—become the CEO of a billion-dollar company…but only if he acknowledges he’s heir to his recently discovered birth family. To keep his mind off his choices, he lets his attraction to smart, headstrong mixologist Jules Carson sweep him away. But will “no strings” turn into the ties that bind as he faces the impossible choice between his birthright and his future?

[i]He’s inherited a family and a fortune.

The last thing he want
On Sale April 1, 2022

I paid quite a lot for time with you

and I intend to get my money’s worth.

Romance is not on socialite Taylor Klein’s mind when she wins a night with super-sexy Roman Scott in a charity bachelor auction. Buying a date is the only way to meet the famously reclusive hotelier—and pick his brain on how to launch her dream boutique hotel. Besides, Taylor’s done with romance. But sticking to business gets tough when their sparks explode into passion. And even tougher when the notorious gossip account Little Black Book threatens to expose all their steamy secrets…

[i]I paid quite a lot for time with you

and I intend to get my mon
On Sale May 1, 2022

Will a surprise inheritance lead to not one

but two found families for this secret son?

Rejected by his birth family, author and finance whiz Sutton Marchant made his own way in the world. Now he’s back to fulfill the terms of his birth father’s will, which means staying with Lowrie Lewis, the irresistible manager of the Rossi Inn. The last thing he needs is a distraction like her and her son, but he’s floored by their fierce attraction. Sutton came to claim what’s his, but will Lowrie lead him to the biggest prize of all?
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2022

[i]Will a surprise inheritance lead to not one

but two found familie
On Sale May 1, 2022

The man responsible for ruining her life…

just made her an offer she can’t refuse.

As heartless and irresistibly attractive as ever, bull-riding champion Drake Alexander says he has his reasons for wanting control of Fleur Barclay’s family ranch. And Fleur is torn by her warring feelings for him—Drake is her ex’s brother and totally off-limits. Yet she gives in to his powers of persuasion…and their sizzling chemistry. But secrets and a devastating betrayal could turn these lovers back into bitter enemies in a heartbeat…

[i]The man responsible for ruining her life…

just made her an offe
On Sale May 1, 2022

From pretense to pregnancy…

things just got real!

Scoring an interview with actor Isaac Dunn is a dream come true for podcaster Meghan Squire. But when he asks her to be his pretend girlfriend, she has to pinch herself to see if she’s dreaming! The arrangement is just for a while. Just to keep the press at bay. Easy enough. At least until their attraction proves anything but fake and results in a pregnancy. Suddenly the million-dollar question is if they’re ready to make a real commitment…

[i]From pretense to pregnancy…

things just got real!

Scoring an
On Sale May 1, 2022

He’d wanted her to take down his brother.

So why is he the one coming undone?

To oust his twin brother from the billion-dollar family food empire, CEO Samuel Kane sets him up to violate their father’s cardinal rule: no company romances. Enter Samuel’s new hire, Arlington Banks—the one woman his brother chased but never caught. Too bad the plan backfires when Samuel falls for the bait himself. Because Samuel and Arlie have a long-simmering history of their own. As things heat up between them, will his deception cost him everything—or will the secret Arlie’s keeping do the trick?

[i]He’d wanted her to take down his brother.

So why is he the one
On Sale May 1, 2022

Her cardinal rule for learning the ropes of romance?

Don’t fall for the teacher!

Shy Lone Star heiress Caitlyn Lattimore is eager to ditch her wallflower status. So when her best friend playfully suggests she practice dating, Caitlyn goes one further. She asks friend of a friend Dev Mallik to give her boyfriend lessons. The spark between them soon turns fun into fire. But is Caitlyn setting herself up for heartbreak? Because Dev’s exacting parents want just the right woman for their son—and they aren’t so sure she’s the one…

[i]Her cardinal rule for learning the ropes of romance?

Don’t fall
On Sale May 1, 2022

From lovers to friends to lovers again?

It’s complicated!

After losing his football career due to an injury, Xavier Lockett found solace in the arms of singer Porscha Childs…until a misunderstanding tore them apart. Now a sportscaster at a top Atlanta network, the former star quarterback craves another taste of the woman who helped him turn his life around.

But Porscha wants a hit record, not a second broken heart. Yet Xavier’s still irresistible. The sparks between them ignite an inferno that lands her in his bed, but can she trust that this time they’re both playing the same game?

[i]From lovers to friends to lovers again?

It’s complicated!

Af
On Sale June 1, 2022

What happens in the dark won’t stay in the dark—

when business partners cross the line…

Distillery executive Elise Hawthorne always puts business first. No way she’ll gamble a lucrative partnership for one night of pleasure. But when a storm outage strands her with VIP client Antonio Rodriguez, he awakens a passion Elise can’t ignore. Continuing their clandestine affair when the lights come back on puts everything she’s worked for at risk. And now a family secret could blow up her life and cost her the most priceless merger of all…
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]What happens in the dark won’t stay in the dark—

when busine
On Sale June 1, 2022

She vowed to make peace with her past.

Now she’s having her ex’s baby…

After her parents’ messy divorce—and her own bad breakup with rancher Ryder Wakefield—Jessamyn Barclay cut all ties to Catamount, Colorado. But the New York real estate guru is back, reuniting with her estranged siblings to claim their inheritance—and reuniting with Ryder to rekindle their undeniable fire. Now Jess is expecting his child. Will she give their relationship a real second chance, especially once she learns the secret he’s been keeping about her father?

[i]She vowed to make peace with her past.

Now she’s having her ex
On Sale June 1, 2022

Their families may be feuding

so they’re keeping their enemy very, very close…

From the moment he sees her, Nolan Thurston wants to know Chelsea Grandin. He tells himself it’s just to gain valuable intel in his family’s battle for oil rights. But he knows there’s more, and soon his obsession with her threatens to derail his plans…

To save her family’s ranch, Chelsea is tempted to snare Nolan in a seduction scheme of her own. But when attraction takes over, will her family loyalties fall by the wayside?
last edited over a year ago

[i]Their families may be feuding

so they’re keeping their enemy v