Harlequin Romance Harlequin Intrigue New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 04:38PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Intrigue line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 150 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-150 of 150

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale February 1, 2023

With a serial killer on the loose
A homicide detective is on the hunt…

In Hawaii to research a mass murder, Daphne Dockery seeks out the lead detective on the case. Kenneth Kealoha is glad to help—and eager to get to know her better. They’re exploring their instant connection when Daphne realizes that she’s being followed. Has an obsessed fan tracked her to the island, or has the monster Ken is hunting chosen her as his next victim?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]With a serial killer on the loose
A homicide detective is on t
On Sale February 1, 2023

Can his wartime K-9 save him
From homeland danger?

Don't interfere or you're next. Army veteran Kell McLaren won't comply with the threat. He and Jenna Blair—wrongfully discharged from the army—mean to investigate two suspicious deaths possibly tied to a mysterious church sect…and a drug cartel. With Kell’s military-trained K-9 companion, the troubled vets uncover unspeakable secrets, while finding in each other welcome respite from combat trauma and treacherous betrayal.
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]Can his wartime K-9 save him
From homeland danger?

Don't in
On Sale March 1, 2023

A baby in his care…
A target on their backs

A skilled security expert and bodyguard, Brax Patterson is ready for anything…except unexpected custody of his reckless half brother’s baby boy. Someone will kill to take young Walker—and silence his resourceful new nanny, Tessa Mahoney. With her help, Brax is breaking all the rules to keep them safe. But will his and Tessa’s shattering secrets prove too lethal to survive?
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2023

[i]A baby in his care…
A target on their backs

A skilled securi
On Sale March 1, 2023

A desperate mother. A runaway daughter.
And a very reluctant hero…

Henry Thompson is a former marine—not a babysitter. But when Jessie Peterson begs for his help locating her rebellious preteen, his military-rescue instincts kick into overdrive. The desperate single mom has stumbled onto family treasure, buried secrets, deadly doppelgängers…and imminent danger. With gunfire dogging their every move, Henry will do anything to keep them safe. But will he lose his guarded heart in the bargain?

[i]A desperate mother. A runaway daughter.
And a very reluctant hero
On Sale March 1, 2023

Can this cowboy cop
Survive the city?

Deputy Willie Colt feels at home in the wide-open spaces of Montana. Attorney Eleanor Shaffer has a corner office with a spectacular view of Seattle. He was brutally attacked while trying to extradite her client. And though Willie and Eleanor have every reason to distrust each other, they’ll have to work together if they’re going to mete out justice. Move over big-city tactics—and meet good old cowboy grit.

[i]Can this cowboy cop
Survive the city?

Deputy Willie Colt feels
On Sale March 1, 2023

She thought she’d be safe…
But her secret puts them both at risk

Traumatized after killing in self-defense, Bree Delgado left San Antonio PD to join a rural sheriff’s office. Her distractingly gorgeous new partner, Noah Reed, assures her that small towns have serious crime, too—and Bree has a dangerous vulnerability. She may have to trust Noah with the truth, but that doesn’t mean she has to give in to the attraction simmering between them…

[i]She thought she’d be safe…
But her secret puts them both at r
On Sale March 1, 2023

He's on guard
…with a woman and her protective canine

When rancher Callum Hayes learns that Payton Reinert has returned to Cider Creek, Texas, to hide out from a killer, he opens his family home to her and her rescue dog. Though reluctant to offer his heart—broken by betrayal—he can't ignore his electrifying attraction to the vulnerable beauty and his desire to protect her. Even if stopping the monstrous killer means risking his life…

[i]He's on guard
…with a woman and her protective canine

When r
On Sale March 1, 2023

She’s kept her secret for years…
But now a killer knows.

Journalist Simone Jarrett and Carling Lake sheriff Lance Webb have kept their casual affair clandestine to avoid gossip. But as his feelings for Simone deepen, Lance is troubled by the knowledge that she’s hiding something. Then, after twenty years, the Card Killer strikes again. And Simone’s secret puts her in the killer’s sights. Now the two must team up to find the murderer…and save Simone’s life.

[i]She’s kept her secret for years…
But now a killer knows.

J
On Sale April 1, 2023

The toughest negotiation of his FBI career
Includes her and their unborn baby

When tough-as-nails FBI agent Becca Hammond becomes an unwitting hostage, top negotiator Jake Delgado faces the toughest crisis of his life. Becca’s not only a trusted colleague, but she’s also pregnant—with his child. Jake’s got to figure out why the kidnappers are so desperate. Can he do that before it’s too late for the town, Becca…and their future together?
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2023

[i]The toughest negotiation of his FBI career
Includes her and their
On Sale April 1, 2023

He must protect her
Even from his own secrets…

The minute Emerson Bennett arrives in Cider Creek, Texas, asking about her missing mother, she’s in someone’s lethal sights. And rancher Rory Hayes isn’t about to let her face his suddenly hostile hometown alone. An outsider since childhood, he knows the damage secrets can do—especially his own. But will helping this beautiful stranger uncover the truth be enough to keep them alive?

[i]He must protect her
Even from his own secrets…

The minute Em
On Sale April 1, 2023

A woman’s disappearance
Leads to a mysterious but powerful family

The disappearance of his sister has filled prosecuting attorney Matthew Murray with guilt over their estrangement. Then she’s found dead and special agent Grace Reed’s inquiries expose a politically influential family. Joining Grace in her investigation, Matthew must choose between his political ambitions and his desire for justice. But Grace’s fearlessness and resistance to intimidation inspire admiration—and more—in Matthew.

[i]A woman’s disappearance
Leads to a mysterious but powerful fami
On Sale April 1, 2023

Someone wants her dead.
It’s up to him to make sure that doesn’t happen.

The first bullet didn’t kill her. But the next one might. With a target on her back, Battle Mountain reserve officer Isla Vachs has no choice but to trust Adan Sergeant. The soldier turned bodyguard has one final mission: protect his best friend’s widow and her daughter. As each step plunges Adan and Isla deeper into a sniper’s crosshairs, a deadly truth is about to become chillingly clear…

[i]Someone wants her dead.
It’s up to him to make sure that doesn
On Sale April 1, 2023

To connect the dots
She’ll have to cross a fine line

Even being kidnapped can’t make crime beat reporter Alexa Adams drop her investigation. The local police don’t want her interfering and none of them will speak with her. There’s only one man she dares to trust, Lieutenant Matthew Reinert, the man who rescued her. But Matthew also wears a badge. Is he protecting Alexa because it’s his job? Or is his reason more personal?

[i]To connect the dots
She’ll have to cross a fine line

Even be
On Sale April 1, 2023

They make the perfect team
Until a killer targets them both

Rancher Dunne Thompson spent his adult life trying to atone for his serial killer grandfather. When his friend’s mysterious twin, Quinn Peterson, offers her help with his latest obsession—tracking down a copycat killer—it’s a nonstarter. But Quinn’s quick, unorthodox mind catches patterns Dunne hasn’t seen. As attraction and danger collide, the clues lead to a suspect more surprising than Quinn herself…

[i]They make the perfect team
Until a killer targets them both

Ra
On Sale May 1, 2023

His only link to a killer
Is a stranger with secrets…

When self-defense trainer Charlie Sharp is nearly killed by an explosion, Wyoming detective Brian Bradshaw finds himself with a murder investigation on his hands. And worse, it involves one of his own. Now bodies are turning up, and Brian suspects Charlie knows more than she’s telling. Trusting each other is hard enough. But knowing her secrets might be more danger than he bargained for…
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2023

[i]His only link to a killer
Is a stranger with secrets…

When sel
On Sale May 1, 2023

A relentless stalker. A determined woman.
A Texas agent with everything to lose.

Security expert Sean Hayes would rather take a case than return to his family’s Texas ranch. But finding Raelynn Simmons leads a stalker right to her—and forces Sean and the pretty singer into hiding. As they race to identify the threat, Sean must resist their instant attraction. But will a lethal endgame separate them for good?

[i]A relentless stalker. A determined woman.
A Texas agent with everyt
On Sale May 1, 2023

A double homicide implicates powerful people…
And jeopardizes an undercover operation.

Michelle Fraser’s undercover probe into a prestigious law firm has hit a snag. After she's spent years accumulating evidence, the murder of two partners threatens the FBI operative’s assignment. Tasked with defending the prime suspect, she’s torn between helping investigator Ethan Scott and preserving her cover. Ethan senses Michelle isn’t what she seems. But as the case heats up, can Michelle trust Ethan with her secret?

[i]A double homicide implicates powerful people…
And jeopardizes an
On Sale May 1, 2023

Exploring her hidden past
May rob her of her future

Ansley Brookshire’s search for her birth mother takes her from the gated estate where she grew up to Lonesome, Montana. This is where she meets Buck Crawford. Determined to help, the gorgeous rancher introduces her to Colt Brothers Investigations. But someone wants the secrets surrounding her adoption to stay buried—and they’ll do anything to keep her from uncovering the truth…

[i]Exploring her hidden past
May rob her of her future

Ansley Brook
On Sale May 1, 2023

She disappeared from his life once
Can he trust her now?

Detective Riggs Karig has never forgotten his childhood best friend. Now he’s found her again, and he wants to know how she’s involved in his partner’s death. He soon discovers that Macie Barclay is a target, not a suspect—and that she knows more about the case he’s working than he does. Can they put their past behind them to save an innocent life?

[i]She disappeared from his life once
Can he trust her now?

Detecti
On Sale May 1, 2023

A killer’s terrorizing River Valley…
And its newest sergeant.

With a serial killer terrorizing her desert town, Sergeant Charlotte Bowman needs the savviest partner she can find—fast! Enter hotshot California detective Miles Love. Together Charlotte and Miles make a formidable team despite their fiery past. But with the stakes as intense as their chemistry, can the pair outwit a ruthless murderer—who might just have River Valley’s newest sergeant next in his sights?

[i]A killer’s terrorizing River Valley…
And its newest sergeant.
On Sale June 1, 2023

This wounded warrior
Is willing to protect her with his life

Grayson Malone started working as a criminalist after leaving the Marine Corps, but he’s still recovering from the trauma of losing his men and his legs. When a stalker starts menacing his neighbor, Allie Tate, he doubts that he can keep her safe—until her trust in him makes him trust himself. They might even have a chance at love…if they can stay alive.
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2023

[i]This wounded warrior
Is willing to protect her with his life

Gr
On Sale June 1, 2023

For one Texas lawman
Catching a killer never mattered so much…

Silver Creek lawman Jesse Ryland is not about to let history repeat itself. Although his ex, Hanna Kendrick, survived the shooting that nearly killed her and her unborn child, he knows it also stole all memories of the night they shared. As Hanna continues to be a target, Jesse will do anything to protect her and their baby boy. Because this time, Jesse is playing for keeps.

[i]For one Texas lawman
Catching a killer never mattered so much…
On Sale June 1, 2023

The only thing between her and a murderer
Is the special agent assigned to keep her safe

Targeted by her husband’s killer, injured and pregnant widow Kayla Powers needs a protection plan—pronto. But 24/7 bodyguard detail challenges Special Agent Ryan Hastings’s security skills…and professional boundaries. The determined heiress will do anything to neutralize the threat to her unborn child, even offer herself as bait. But will her plan to step out of the shadows jeopardize Ryan’s mission and his heart?

[i]The only thing between her and a murderer
Is the special agent ass
On Sale June 1, 2023

He has a serial killer to catch
And she’s the perfect bait

FBI Special Agent Rhys Keller’s biggest clue to the identity of the Composer is the music the killer has tattooed on each dead woman. No one knows the tune, until Julia Harcourt recognizes it as a piece she’s written herself. The lovely violinist is also a perfect physical match to all the victims. For the hunt to finally end, Rhys needs Julia to risk everything to catch the killer…before the elusive killer catches her first.

[i]He has a serial killer to catch
And she’s the perfect bait

FB
On Sale June 1, 2023

A sleepy town…
Ravaged by a kidnapping

I’m so scared. My mom and dad are gone.

My teacher, Mr. Shepherd, said that I was a smart kid. That he’d help if I ever got into trouble. And his friend, Deputy Norwood, said it was her job to keep me safe.

I don’t know why the black car took my parents away…

And then they took me!

Mr. Shepherd, where are you? Find me—soon!

[i]A sleepy town…
Ravaged by a kidnapping

I’m so scared. My mo
On Sale June 1, 2023

He's a small-town detective
Who doesn’t need help from a big-city cop

Newly promoted within the Conard County Sheriff’s Department, Guy Redwing wants Valerie Brighton to stay away from his first case. But the missing child he’s searching for is Valerie’s niece, and Valerie is an experienced investigator. As they race against the clock to find the two-year-old girl, their mutual distrust turns to respect—and grows into an attraction that takes them both by surprise…

[i]He's a small-town detective
Who doesn’t need help from a big-cit
On Sale July 1, 2023

A determined bodyguard. A fierce heiress.
And death is just a shot away…

Silent, stealthy and professional, Weston Patterson is always two steps ahead of trouble—until he’s hired to bodyguard a woman he never expected to see again. Someone won’t stop until Kayleigh Delacruz is dead. But the feisty heiress is challenging Weston to keep her close as well as safe. Will the suspicions between their different worlds lock them in an endgame impossible to survive?
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2023

[i]A determined bodyguard. A fierce heiress.
And death is just a shot
On Sale July 1, 2023

Five years ago, she went missing, presumed dead.
But she’s alive—and in a killer’s sights.

Adam Trent just found out the woman whose life he saved in a shoot-out has been dead for five years. Chattanooga nurse Skylar Montgomery’s case went cold after she disappeared. Now Skylar’s ready to stop running, and she needs the widowed ex-cop to help get her life back. As Skylar and Trent work together to smoke out a killer, mutual trust flares into deep attraction. But a deadly vendetta is about to bring a long-buried truth full circle…

[i]Five years ago, she went missing, presumed dead.
But she’s alive
On Sale July 1, 2023

Reunited to solve a crime…
Or become the next victims?

She returned home for a funeral, but Olivia Ballard is soon embroiled in her grandfather’s possible murder. But working with Huck Monroe, Sunset Cove’s new deputy detective, is more than business—he broke Olivia’s heart a decade ago. Huck is just as dedicated to uncovering the truth as he is tamping down any old feelings…until family secrets reveal a shocking surprise and unmitigated danger.

[i]Reunited to solve a crime…
Or become the next victims?

She re
On Sale July 1, 2023

He's a tough Texas cop…

And he’s protecting a child in danger.

Because of a tragic accident as high school sweethearts, Texas cop Noah Ryland and attorney Everly Monroe are targets of a murderous vigilante. Guilt and grief have kept the detective and the single mom miles apart for too many years. But now, as the killer targets Everly’s daughter, Noah is even more determined to protect the child and the woman he never forgot. Because if he doesn’t capture this elusive killer, he’ll lose everything that will give him the future he’s always wanted…

[i]He's a tough Texas cop…

And he’s protecting a child in dange
On Sale July 1, 2023

When unspeakable danger strikes close to home,
She’ll risk everything for justice.

Piper Comstock and her dog, Izzy, live a peaceful life in the Oregon forest. Until her best friend and his daughter are targeted by an assassin. US Marshal Gavin McQueen knows the truth—a witness in protection has been compromised. Now a gang kingpin wants revenge. Piper vows to help Gavin catch the culprit. But as the danger—and duo—grows closer, is the peril to Piper’s life…or to her heart?

[i]When unspeakable danger strikes close to home,
She’ll risk every
On Sale July 1, 2023

She’s been buried alive.
Now it’s a race against time to save her.

When former FBI analyst Thora Graham wakes buried in a makeshift coffin, she has only her training to keep her calm—and her faith that deputy chief Will Dresden is on the case. But who would have trapped Thora? Did her work putting a serial killer behind bars make her a target? And can the man she once loved—and left—find her before time runs out?

[i]She’s been buried alive.
Now it’s a race against time to save
On Sale August 1, 2023

He must infiltrate a dangerous cult…
To prevent an impending disaster.

Rocco Sharp fears he’s placed Mercy McCoy in peril. The undercover agent has convinced the cult leader’s daughter to get him into the Shining Light’s compound. With five days to thwart a violent plot, Rocco’s feelings for Mercy put his assignment at risk. As the connection between them deepens, Rocco knows he’ll have to be the one to tell Mercy who he really is. Otherwise, they’ll never have a chance beyond this critical mission.
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2023

[i]He must infiltrate a dangerous cult…
To prevent an impending d
On Sale August 1, 2023

She has secrets she prefers to keep hidden.
Too bad he’s so good at getting to the truth.

When a violent attack puts Maci Ford in the hospital, security expert Chance Patterson learns that she’s carrying his baby. Even though she ended their relationship, he’s determined to do whatever it takes to protect her and their child. But, as her stalker’s behavior escalates, Chance can’t shake the feeling that Maci is still hiding something from him…

[i]She has secrets she prefers to keep hidden.
Too bad he’s so go
On Sale August 1, 2023

He lost everything once…
Now he’s in the fight for his loved ones' lives.

A home invasion destroyed Theo Sheldon’s life decades ago. The sheriff of Silver Creek’s only comfort is knowing he saved his sister’s best friend. Now, that past has put Kim Ryland in danger once again. Because the person who murdered Theo’s family is intent on tying up loose ends, jeopardizing the single dad’s most precious connections. But Theo is done letting anyone take what's his.

[i]He lost everything once…
Now he’s in the fight for his loved
On Sale August 1, 2023

Surviving an avalanche
Has them in a terrorist’s crosshairs…

Deep in the rugged Washington mountains, nature photographer Ava Brevick inadvertently takes a picture of a wanted terrorist. His men start an avalanche to kill her, but she escapes—and saves investigating detective Zach Reeves from icy death. As a snowstorm cuts them off, she and Zach challenge merciless terrain to warn authorities. But will trusting each other prove an even deadlier trap?

[i]Surviving an avalanche
Has them in a terrorist’s crosshairs…
On Sale August 1, 2023

A stranger with amnesia is the only key to unlocking a search-and-rescue mystery…

The injured man search-and-rescue volunteer Grace Wilcox discovers left for dead in a Colorado snowstorm can’t remember why he’s on Eagle Mountain or even who he is. But bloody footprints discovered near a crime scene spark a memory of deception and the chase for a murderer. Now, as Grace works with the handsome stranger to find out who he’s after and what really happened at Dixon Pass, they must rely on each other for survival before a desperate killer strikes again…

[i]A stranger with amnesia is the only key to unlocking a search-and
On Sale August 1, 2023

She's supposed to be dead.
So is he.

Rancher Cal Thompson is shocked when his wife turns up injured, amnesiac and cradling a baby…especially since he was told she had died. But who just tried to murder her? Together, Cal and Norah start investigating, but as her memory returns, secrets shatter and both come under attack. One mystery turns into two, and Cal is torn between his family and his mission. Meanwhile Norah is desperate to learn why she was told Cal was dead…

[i]She's supposed to be dead.
So is he.    

Rancher Cal Thompson
On Sale September 1, 2023

A murder spree brings a sheriff and police chief together…

Called to the scene of a killer’s latest victim, Laramie PD chief Willa Nelson and Sheriff Daniel Clark must work together despite jurisdictional differences. But as their investigation leads to a cold case, Willa has to trust Daniel with the truth. As the bodies pile up and the pressure mounts, they find themselves facing more than one unstoppable killer…
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2023

[i]A murder spree brings a sheriff and police chief together…

She needs help uncovering the truth…
And one reluctant cowboy is her only hope.

Finding a body on his property has unexpectedly complicated Tiernan Hayes’s life, and then he meets the woman being set up as the murderer. The former rodeo rider’s instincts scream that Melody Cantor has been targeted because of her family connections. Melody has no one to protect her, and Tiernan knows he shouldn’t get involved. But this Texan never walks away from a challenge, even one that could prove deadly.

[i]She needs help uncovering the truth…
And one reluctant cowb

A witness under federal protection
Leads danger to his small town…

Determined to put away the human trafficking criminal who killed her partner, Homeland Security Investigations special agent Rosamund Santiago is in hiding—as a waitress. With a ruthless professional assassin hunting her down, she can’t afford any missteps. But Detective Russell Lynley suspects the pretty waitress he likes is hiding secrets. And uncovering the truth will land them both in the killer’s crosshairs…

[i]A witness under federal protection
Leads danger to his small

She’s a person of interest…
And a woman in danger

When Rachel Miller becomes a suspect in her ex-husband’s murder, Chief Deputy Adam Reed believes that she’s innocent—and not just because he’s had a crush on her since high school. As they work together to find the real killer, Adam realizes that he might have another chance with Rachel…if she trusts him to protect her, and if he can trust her with his heart.

[i]She’s a person of interest…
And a woman in danger

When

He never thought he’d see her again…
Until a killer reunites them

When he sees dog handler Anna Trent during a search-and-rescue mission, Deputy Lucas Malone is stunned. Two years ago, they met when she lost her husband on the same cancer ward where Lucas’s girlfriend died. As Lucas now wonders about their mutual attraction, the case they’re working turns into a murder investigation—and Anna becomes a target. Lucas was powerless to save his past love. Now he’ll do whatever it takes to protect Anna…

[i]He never thought he’d see her again…
Until a killer reuni

For a pregnant deputy and the father of her baby,
this case isn’t just about catching a killer.

Ever since female victims started turning up wearing death masks of her face, Deputy Ava Lawson has been in terror for herself and her unborn child. The Texas Ranger assigned to the case knows Ava’s deepest, darkest secrets. Harley Ryland is also her baby’s father. As her past explodes on the present, Ava and Harley track a killer who won’t stop until a long-awaited revenge is complete…

[i]For a pregnant deputy and the father of her baby,
this case i
On Sale October 1, 2023

Wherever she goes…
Trouble is sure to follow

Rancher Darren Pierce never imagined he’d see Reese Hayes again after all their years apart…especially not bound, gagged and bleeding on his Texas land. Busy raising his daughters, the widowed rancher knows he should just let the law protect Reese. Though her abandonment had devastated him, her memory loss is now putting her life in danger. How can he turn away this wounded woman from his past when so much is riding on her remembering the present?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2023

[i]Wherever she goes…
Trouble is sure to follow

Rancher Darre
On Sale October 1, 2023

Searching for the truth
Could be a deadly mission

Raine Quintero is so desperate she’s willing to kidnap PI Callum Wright, the one person who can help stay her brother’s execution. Raine raises the stakes by offering a lead on a killer Callum’s pursuing—without revealing the secret she’s actually keeping. Racing against time, they must find the answers before one man dies—and another kills again.

[i]Searching for the truth
Could be a deadly mission

Raine Quin
On Sale October 1, 2023

Two decades later…
She’s determined to get justice for her family

Twenty years after her sister’s murder, Kelsey Chapman’s determined to discover the truth behind what really happened on Kestrel Trail. When she arrives in Eagle Mountain, Colorado, she quickly joins forces with search-and-rescue expert Tony Meisner, who found Liz's body and has been haunted ever since. Kelsey needs Tony to solve the mystery…and dodge a murderer who may be hiding in plain sight.

[i]Two decades later…
She’s determined to get justice for her
On Sale October 1, 2023

If he wants her love
He might have to show his hand

DJ Diamond’s partnership with Sadie Montclair is purely professional. But when a high-stakes poker game DJ organized turns violent, Sadie refuses to leave his side. Hiding out in a snowbound cabin gives them a chance to explore the feelings they’ve kept from each other…and makes them an easy target for the gangsters who want them dead.

[i]If he wants her love
He might have to show his hand

DJ Diamo
On Sale October 1, 2023

He’s the one man she never forgot
And the only man who can keep her safe

When her newly sober sister goes missing, Nicole Homes turns to former lover PI Dean Beaumont. Though she left him when he needed her most, she knows he’ll help and protect her from forces determined to keep her quiet. As she joins Dean’s search, clues lead them straight to life-threatening attacks. But even if they find the missing single mom, can they also find their way back to one another?

[i]He’s the one man she never forgot
And the only man who can ke
On Sale October 1, 2023

Home for the holidays
And on the trail of a killer…

After his missing niece turns up dead, state trooper Hamilton McCade joins the hunt for her murderer. Working the case with Detective Annette Lynley, they quickly discover there’s a serial killer in their town. With Christmas just around the corner, and the attraction between them heating up, Annette becomes a target. But Hamilton won’t let this monster hurt another woman he loves…

[i]Home for the holidays
And on the trail of a killer…

After