Harlequin Romance New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 05:58PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Harlequin Romance line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 92 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 92

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale October 1, 2021

Sparks fly for the wedding planner in this first book in the festive A Wedding in New York series by Harlequin Romance’s Cara Colter. Her Christmas wish?the perfect family! In this Wedding in New York story, wedding planner Alexandra makes every bride’s dream come true! If only she could magic her own fairy-tale ending… After a devastating loss, Alexandra has kept everyone at a distance. Until Drew, owner of New York’s ultimate wedding venue, and his four-year-old daughter come along and steal her heart. This Christmas, will Alexandra let her guard down and accept the happy-ever-after she never dared dream of?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2021

[i]Sparks fly for the wedding planner in this first book in the fes
On Sale October 1, 2021

Escape to the French Alps with this seasonal treat from Harlequin Romance author Ella Hayes! His invitation… …to a life-changing winter escape! Extreme snowboarder Dax is no stranger to a challenge. Still, nothing could have prepared him for his greatest challenge yet: fatherhood! Six-year-old Yann was kept a secret by his late mother. Now Dax is determined to make up for lost time. But with a work commitment in Chamonix, he needs a step-in nanny…and single mom Simone is the perfect candidate! Will Simone say yes to Dax—and a Christmas to remember?

[i]Escape to the French Alps with this seasonal treat from Harlequi
On Sale October 1, 2021

Ex-lovers reunite and uncover the secrets of their pasts in this intense and dramatic romance from critically acclaimed author Susan Meier. His unexpected houseguest! But is she there to stay…? In this Billion-Dollar Family story, twelve years ago, with no warning or explanation, Reese Farrell broke Cade Smith’s heart. Now she’s lounging by his pool! Stranded on his paradise island, they’ve no choice but to get to know each other again. But the happy girl he once knew is now a strong, gorgeous and guarded woman. Can Cade convince Reese to trust him with the traumatic secret that once ripped them apart?

[i]Ex-lovers reunite and uncover the secrets of their pasts in this
On Sale October 1, 2021

This Christmas, a millionaire finds his—unexpected!—match in this captivating friends-to-lovers romance from New York Times bestselling author Donna Alward. A fake engagement……might lead to a festive "I do"? In this Heirs to an Empire story, tycoon Christophe and gemologist Sophie have always been attracted to one another. Yet they’ve never gone beyond friendship—Sophie wants happy-ever-after, and he avoids it at all costs. But when Sophie finds herself in need of a fake fiancé, Christophe steps in. It’s meant to be an act, but they can’t escape their chemistry and now they’re wondering… Could real love be waiting underneath the mistletoe?

[i]This Christmas, a millionaire finds his—unexpected!—match in
On Sale November 1, 2021

Her Unexpected Surprise: Him! Chalet chef Sophie Harris is in Italy for a fresh start, not a new romance. But her resolve starts to disappear when she meets a sexy stranger on the slopes—only to discover he’s her new ski instructor, former ski-racing champion Josh Cavendish! But after they find themselves snowbound in a remote cottage, enigmatic Josh has Sophie daring to believe in love again. Until she learns he has a life-changing secret…
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2021

[i]Her Unexpected Surprise: Him! Chalet chef Sophie Harris is in I
On Sale November 1, 2021

From one long-ago night…To a Christmas reunion! Autumn Jones is in shock after coming face-to-face with CEO Jack Adams again! How is she supposed to be his partner for their friends’ glamorous winter wedding after the blush-inducing memories of their one amazing night together five years ago? But the minute they find themselves under the mistletoe, Autumn’s plans to keep her cool start to melt…

[i]From one long-ago night…To a Christmas reunion! Autumn Jones
On Sale November 1, 2021

Experience the magic of Christmas in New York with this prince and his pregnant Cinderella story by Ellie Darkins. His Cinderella—Is carrying his heir Crown Prince Giovanni realizes his bride will be chosen for him. So he should ignore his intense chemistry with gorgeous florist Hailey Thomas. But away from the palace, Gio’s heart overrules his head… And when, over Christmas, Hailey reveals she’s pregnant, Gio immediately proposes! Hailey knows it’s best for their baby, but does Gio love her and will she be accepted in his royal world?

[i]Experience the magic of Christmas in New York with this prince
On Sale November 1, 2021

Could their festive fling…
Last a lifetime? With a string of luxury hotels to his name, brooding Baron Xander Montague needs help to freshen his public image. Reluctantly agreeing to adopt a rescue dog for Christmas, Xander isn’t prepared for the whirlwind that is also part of the deal—free-spirited dog nanny Elfie. But whisking her into his world, he discovers there’s more to Elfie than he bargained for, and soon he can’t imagine life without her—or the dog…

[i]Could their festive fling…
Last a lifetime? With a string of
On Sale December 1, 2021

Accidental "I do"To meant to be? Free-spirited Autumn is used to living life on the wild side, but she never planned on waking up married in Vegas! When the memories of the previous night with her new husband, Toby, flood back, she realizes she’s in quite the situation…especially when he needs her help by keeping up the facade temporarily. While her husband is hard to read, one thing is clear: their chemistry is anything but fake!
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2021

[i]Accidental "I do"To meant to be? Free-spirited Autumn is used t
On Sale December 1, 2021

One forbidden night A shock royal heir! Heiress Jodi Petrovelli is swept off her feet by Carlos, the handsome stranger she meets on a beautiful Indian island. Under the blistering sun, their weekend together is magical, but brief—because Carlos is Prince of Talonos, with duty awaiting him back home! But when Jodi discovers their whirlwind affair has consequences, she must tell the man who is strictly off-limits that she is carrying his royal baby…

[i]One forbidden night A shock royal heir!  Heiress Jodi Petrovell
On Sale December 1, 2021

Stranded with her fairy-tale prince……but who is rescuing whom? Erin O’Rourke can’t wait to celebrate her newfound singledom in her isolated cabin. Until Valentino de Oscaro skis toward her out of a snowstorm and her sensible, organized world is shaken to its core! They spend an intense night together as the storm rages. But when the snow ends and Valentino’s true identity is revealed, Erin must decide if she has the strength to follow her heart and claim her prince…

[i]Stranded with her fairy-tale prince……but who is rescuing wh
On Sale December 1, 2021

An unforgettable Greek escape…with the man she never forgot! A-list actress Catherine Wilde has it all, but behind closed doors she is fighting personal battles. So the chance to escape to the private Greek island of her best friend’s brother, Alaric, offers the tranquility she craves. Except seeing Alaric again sets her heart rate soaring. Life might have changed him, but he can still make her feel alive—and when the torch she once held for him reignites, it’s impossible to ignore!

[i]An unforgettable Greek escape…with the man she never forgot!
On Sale January 1, 2022

Managing a luxury resort on a picturesque Greek island is more than a job for Hermione Kappas. It’s been her lifeline since losing her home and family. So when gorgeous Atlas Othonos, who has recently inherited the resort, arrives set on selling it, Hermione has just two weeks to change his mind. But as their Valentine’s Day deadline approaches, it’s Hermione’s feelings for Atlas that are changing into something more…
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2022

[i]Managing a luxury resort on a picturesque Greek island is more t
On Sale January 1, 2022

Two feuding families……one redeeming love

Vet Francesca has started a new life in the Baldasseri’s kingdom. But she’s hiding a sensational secret—she’s really a Visconti princess! And the Viscontis have been feuding with the Baldasseris for generations… When handsome Prince Vincenzo Baldasseri brings his dog in for treatment, there is a powerful connection between them from the get-go! Dare Francesca reveal the truth? And is their love strong enough to overcome all their obstacles?

[i]Two feuding families……one redeeming love

Vet Francesca ha
On Sale January 1, 2022

From New Orleans to Niagara Falls

An Adventure to Remember! When a priceless necklace belonging to attorney Zeke’s client accidentally makes its way into free-spirited Vivi’s hands, he has no choice but to track it—and her!—down. Except it’s not that simple… They must travel the world to prove Vivi’s innocence, too! At first, Zeke was counting down the days to their goodbye and a return to normalcy. Now, why is goodbye the very last word he wants to say?

[i]From New Orleans to Niagara Falls 

An Adventure to Remember!
On Sale January 1, 2022

An escape from scandal……rescued by the tycoon! PR assistant Anemone Jones loves working in Paris for the glamorous Pemberton family…until she discovers she is in fact their half sibling! When the scandal hits the tabloids, it’s her gorgeous boss, Phillippe Leroux, who sweeps her off to his idyllic home in Grasse. Phillippe’s proposal in Provence gives Annie breathing space to process her new life—and even find a place in his…

[i]An escape from scandal……rescued by the tycoon! PR assistant
On Sale February 1, 2022

When taking a risk…is worth the wait! Life hasn’t been too kind to billionaire Sebastian Delfont or the intriguing woman he’s hired to organize his mansion in London’s prestigious Chelsea. Kitty Clements may be cautious and closed to love, yet she can’t help noticing there’s more to this reluctant billionaire than his intoxicating charm suggests. But after all their heartbreak, are they both ready to take another chance?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2022

[i]When taking a risk…is worth the wait! Life hasn’t been too
On Sale February 1, 2022

Escape to the English countryside with Liz Fielding’s emotional and uplifting summer romance.
An escape to the countryA kiss to reawaken them both…

Honeysuckle Rose finds much-needed solace in her great aunt’s garden. But her peace is threatened by her distracting and brooding neighbor, Lucien Grey. Once a high-flying news reporter, Lucien returned from the front line a changed man. Honey can see that beneath his frosty exterior is a heart waiting to be thawed. Can their unexpected but impossible-to-ignore midsummer kiss be the beginning of a fresh start…together?

[i]Escape to the English countryside with Liz Fielding’s emotion
On Sale February 1, 2022

One week to save her palazzo……and heal her heart Penniless contessa Serafina Ardizzone needs to rebuild her family’s crumbling palazzo in Venice, and she has just one week to persuade handsome CEO Gianni Leto to help! Neither are looking for anything more than a business relationship—this is strictly professional. But as Venice casts its spell and they dance under the moonlight in St. Mark’s Square, romance is in the air… Can the next seven days together change their lives—forever?

[i]One week to save her palazzo……and heal her heart Penniless
On Sale February 1, 2022

Hotel tycoon Nathan Haynes isn’t just Saira Dey’s first love…he’s her best friend’s brother! So a reunion at his sister’s engagement party is unavoidable. If only it didn’t lead to another reunion with Nathan! While Saira can’t say no to the bride-to-be’s offer of a Maltese getaway, sharing a luxury villa with Nathan makes their unfinished business clear…and they’re tempted into a fling. Will the consequence of their Mediterranean nights help them realize they never stopped loving each other?

[i]Hotel tycoon Nathan Haynes isn’t just Saira Dey’s first lov
On Sale March 1, 2022

When asked to help her childhood friend Finn locate his family’s antiques, widow Victoria is out of excuses. So, she packs up her damaged heart for a much-needed distraction. Until out of the blue their friendship sizzles into something more unexpected! Soon Victoria realizes Finn needs a fresh start just like her… Will a surprise pregnancy give them the second chance they never dared dream of?
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2022

[i]When asked to help her childhood friend Finn locate his family’s
On Sale March 1, 2022

He’s out-of-bounds!
She’s tempted—again…

When Rowan impulsively kissed her best friend’s older brother, Jonathan Kinley, it unsurprisingly ended in disaster. But no one’s ever made her feel the rush he did in that moment. The same rush returns when she’s reunited with the brooding millionaire seven years later! Self-assured Rowan’s worked hard to overcome her insecurities, but now she’s forced to face the fact they both want to finish what she started…

[i]He’s out-of-bounds!
She’s tempted—again…

When Rowan im
On Sale March 1, 2022

A taste of the forbidden… Under the Mediterranean sun! As long as hotelier MJ can remember, dangerously attractive tycoon Nikos has been strictly off-limits because the scars of their families’ feud run deep. Now MJ needs to track down her wayward sister, and he’s the only person who can help! They're alone together, and tensions run high as they both fight the inevitable chemistry. But when MJ sees the real man behind the guarded mask, she realizes he’s worth risking it all for!

[i]A taste of the forbidden… Under the Mediterranean sun! As long a
On Sale March 1, 2022

Saving their home…Healing their hearts! Morgan’s mission to save Penguin Island, her South African paradise, is personal. She just wasn’t prepared for how personal it would be when striking a deal with tycoon Elliott! Both have something to lose if they fail, so putting the island back on the map is their number one priority. But working together has Morgan’s head and heart racing because with every accidental touch, keeping things professional becomes more challenging…and walking away feels impossible!

[i]Saving their home…Healing their hearts! Morgan’s mission to sa
On Sale April 1, 2022

A second chance at love
Under the Italian sun…

Sophie has learned to rely only on herself. Except now her world is collapsing and she needs an escape route, so an invitation to Lake Como to be a nanny is perfectly timed. The catch? Her boss is her billionaire ex-boyfriend, Wyatt! Sophie’s always fiercely guarded her heart, but now she’s found herself in the middle of a family—just like she’s always craved!
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2022

[i]A second chance at love
Under the Italian sun…

Sophie has le
On Sale April 1, 2022

The man she never forgot…The feelings she never lost…

Sixteen years ago, Felicity fell in love with the boy from Ferrington Manor. But their affair was short-lived when Sebastian vanished and she was left with the secret consequence of their love. Now he’s back and his return sends shock waves through Felicity! Will the revelations about Sebastian’s departure be enough for Felicity to succumb to the feelings that still draw her to him?

[i]The man she never forgot…The feelings she never lost…

Sixte
On Sale April 1, 2022

When sparks fly again…Miracles can happen! Seeing her ex-husband, Matt, again was meant to bring Zoe closure, not butterflies! But with memories of their marriage, which ended in heartbreak, impossible to ignore, her sister’s Sri Lankan island wedding is a welcome distraction. Until Zoe and Matt are gifted a break alone on the beautiful island! It’s an opportunity to prove they were never compatible and finally move on. Or, secluded in paradise, will they discover they were always meant to be?

[i]When sparks fly again…Miracles can happen! Seeing her ex-husband
On Sale April 1, 2022

Being a stand-in princess was easy……Until she met the vicomte!

Secret half sisters Clem and Princess Arrosa have always wanted to walk in each other’s shoes! So when Arrosa needs time out, it’s the perfect chance. Posing as her sister seems simple for Clem—until Vicomte Akil d’Ortiz, Arrosa’s friend and potential convenient suitor, arrives unannounced and immediately recognizes that she is not the princess. And suddenly the real connection Clem develops with Akil makes life truly complicated…

[i]Being a stand-in princess was easy……Until she met the vicomte!
On Sale May 1, 2022

When her ordinary life……crashes into his extraordinary world!

After finally landing her dream job, the last thing hotel manager Clairey needs is to jeopardize her career. Yet, with no choice but to halt her hotel’s most important wedding, she finds herself fired…and face-to-face with Drex, the groom’s billionaire brother. She’s stunned by his proposal: that they fix the mess she made! But catapulted into Drex’s opulent world, Clairey’s unprepared for the inconvenient feelings blurring the lines of their convenient partnership…
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2022

[i]When her ordinary life……crashes into his extraordinary world!
On Sale May 1, 2022

Distracted by the bridesmaid…impossible to resist!

Bridesmaid Ella wants to prove she’s moved on from the grief of the last eighteen months and is ready for a fresh start. So meeting playboy and best man Harry at the wedding party in Malaysia is excitingly refreshing! With an image to redeem, Harry’s solely focused on making the wedding perfect and he needs Ella’s help. But when their best-laid plans are derailed by their unstoppable chemistry, keeping focused becomes almost impossible!

[i]Distracted by the bridesmaid…impossible to resist! 

Bridesmaid
On Sale May 1, 2022

A single dad’s greatest temptation?
The nanny on his doorstep!

Billionaire Faisal is anxiously awaiting custody of his little girl, who’s been living miles away with her mother. First he must win the approval of her nanny, Maryan, who has traveled with her to Istanbul. While he shows Maryan the delights of his city, the instant attraction between them is hard to ignore. But Maryan leaves in two weeks, so Faisal must decide how much of his bruised heart he is prepared to risk…

[i]A single dad’s greatest temptation?
The nanny on his doorstep!
On Sale May 1, 2022

Forbidden to the princess…
but unable to stay away!

It’s been ten long years since Luca Torriano laid eyes on Princess Bella. Back then, their fledgling romance couldn’t survive their controlling families, especially once disaster struck. When they reconnect at a romantic Swiss Alps wedding, a dazzling kiss soon reveals their feelings are still there—and they’re begging to be explored! Can they overcome the royal expectations for this duty-bound princess to finally claim their happily-ever-after?

[i]Forbidden to the princess…
but unable to stay away!

It’s bee
On Sale June 1, 2022

When one favor…Leads to another!

The sparks are flying from the moment Emerson Adler meets her teenage crush again at a wedding. Everything is different: Holden Roarke is now a millionaire entrepreneur—and she has sworn off relationships after all the heartbreak in her life. Yet when Holden asks for a favor…it’s impossible to say no! Emerson knows she’s strong enough to keep her heart at a distance—or so she thinks. But all too quickly, it’s not so simple anymore!
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]When one favor…Leads to another! 

The sparks are flying from t
On Sale June 1, 2022

Rule #1: no-strings fling…Rule #2: don’t fall in love!

Olivia Kinley thought she was finally proving herself worthy of her family’s prestigious name. Until lone-wolf management consultant Adam Jackson is brought on to her project! She’s as frustrated by his expertise as she is by their undeniable attraction. Getting attached isn’t an option for them. So one unforgettable, unrepeatable night has to be enough! Until a business trip to Paris confirms that it really isn’t…

[i]Rule #1: no-strings fling…Rule #2: don’t fall in love!

Olivi
On Sale June 1, 2022

Could losing their inhibitions……lead to losing their hearts?

Marlee Copeland is the bridesmaid who hates weddings after being left at the altar. Billionaire Matteo Keller is the best man who avoids love after a devastating loss. Brought together in the Bahamas for the wedding, they find themselves letting go and giving in to their unexpected, thrilling chemistry. But when the "I dos" have been said and their different worlds beckon, will the magic of the island make going their separate ways impossible?

[i]Could losing their inhibitions……lead to losing their hearts?
On Sale June 1, 2022

They started in Miami…
And found forever in New York!

Prince Ras has a few weeks of freedom left before he must marry for duty. He doesn’t plan on wasting a second! But when he meets Gracie aboard a cruise ship, he recognizes the same need for adventure in her eyes. As they travel the East Coast, Gracie welcomes the distraction, which takes her further from her disastrous past—and closer to Ras! Except the secret he’s hiding could change everything…

[i]They started in Miami…
And found forever in New York! 

Prince
On Sale July 1, 2022

When a royal escape…leads to off-limits love

Princess Arrosa is about to become the Crown Princess. Facing pressure to marry, she’s escaped to Cornwall, courtesy of her half sister, Clem. But Rosy never expected her much-needed getaway to become a summer romance… She certainly never meant to fall for former bad boy turned single dad Jack and his adorable daughters—or he with her! They don’t belong in each other’s world, but can they let each other go?
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2022

[i]When a royal escape…leads to off-limits love

Princess Arrosa i
On Sale July 1, 2022

Can a playboy billionaire……capture her heart?

Bree has escaped the big city to heal her heart in a village bakery. But when notorious billionaire Theo walks through the door, emotionally guarded Bree discovers it’s not just her toffee pudding that’s hot and sweet! The man behind the headlines is charming but intriguingly cynical about love. Accepting his invitation to Paris could be a mistake—or the best decision she’s ever made…

[i]Can a playboy billionaire……capture her heart?

Bree has escap
On Sale July 1, 2022

An extraordinary kiss……will transform her ordinary life!

While artist Indigo is painting a formal portrait of Prince Istvan of Rydiania, her buttoned-up emotions are derailed when they share an unexpected kiss! After Istvan’s family ruined her father, Indigo was warned never to trust a Rydianian royal. But even though her head tells her they shouldn’t take this any further, Indigo sees something unique in Istvan. Putting her heart on the line, she knows he’s worth trusting…with her future!

[i]An extraordinary kiss……will transform her ordinary life!

Whi
On Sale July 1, 2022

Can the king resist…
His temptation?

Widower King Jozef has been a recluse since he lost his wife five years ago. So he’s reluctant at first when Rowan Gray is employed to reform his image. But Rowan makes him feel things he’s never felt before—not even for the convenient wife he came to love. A forbidden fling with the American PR expert is one thing…but can he ever hope to make her his queen?

[i]Can the king resist…
His temptation?

Widower King Jozef has b
On Sale August 1, 2022

Will the truth……finally give them forever?

When travel blogger extraordinaire Maddie is invited on a safari, she can’t get her foot on the private jet fast enough! It’s the perfect way to escape London and her painful past. Until, to her astonishment, Maddie finds Kaden Barr waiting for her in the bushveld. He’s the guy Maddie never got to say goodbye to and the mystery owner of the Masoka game reserve. Maddie’s spent her whole life running… This time, will she stay with Kaden?
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2022

[i]Will the truth……finally give them forever?

When travel blo
On Sale August 1, 2022

Cinderella in the shadows…
…to bride in the spotlight?

When Esme’s family is struck by tragedy, she takes on the role of Chatsworth Manor’s housekeeper. The last person she expects to see is her childhood friend Stephen—the new earl. Both have been changed by their years apart, but one thing is obvious: their connection never went away. Esme doesn’t think she belongs in Stephen’s world, but will a surprise proposal change her mind?

[i]Cinderella in the shadows…
…to bride in the spotlight?

Wh
On Sale August 1, 2022

Her revelation: “I’m pregnant”
His reaction: “Come to Greece with me”

Entrepreneur Claudia can’t believe it. How could she go from not seeing her ex Stefanos in ten years to a one-night reunion that leaves her pregnant? Yet there’s no time to think, when the billionaire whisks her away to his private Mediterranean island! While Stefanos is determined to claim the family that once slipped through their fingers, Claudia refuses to marry for convenience. Even though saying "I do" to a second chance is oh-so tempting…

[i]Her revelation: “I’m pregnant”
His reaction: “Come to Gr
On Sale August 1, 2022

Brought back together……by an abandoned baby!

Max Blythe no longer has his bad boy reputation. Yet when Max bumps into ex-fling Lena Philips, there are still fireworks flying between them! While their reunion is thrilling, finding a baby on the doorstep of Max’s manor is astonishing. Now Max, whose life has given him every reason to be aloof and brooding, and sunshine personified Lena must find a way to give this newborn a new start—together!

[i]Brought back together……by an abandoned baby!

Max Blythe no
On Sale September 1, 2022

How to avoid a scandal?

Accept her boss’s proposal!

New attorney Anelise is mortified when she’s splashed across the headlines as Nicolas Causcelle’s latest fling. She’s forging her career on her own merit—not by dating the boss! But when reclusive billionaire Nic suggests a fake arrangement so the media loses interest, Anelise steps into the CEO’s world and sees a side to him no one else has… Can she heal his guarded heart?
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2022

[i]How to avoid a scandal?

Accept her boss’s proposal!

Ne

From on-screen friendship…

…to in-person chemistry!

Lone-wolf tech millionaire Caleb Kinley is waiting to meet his online best friend, Ally, in person for the first time. Inviting her to Italy was impulsive, but pretending they are dating will stop his family interfering in his love life. Only, taking their relationship offline means he can no longer keep a comfortable distance. And his instant red-hot reaction to Ally has him wondering if he even wants to…

[i]From on-screen friendship…

…to in-person chemistry!

My twelve months of sacrifice…

…or temptation?

My foster mother’s will states I, Summer, must live with her grandson, infamous billionaire Edward Fitzroy, for one year on her Scottish estate or we forfeit our inheritance! Years ago, scared of our intense connection, I left without saying goodbye… Now I’m completely unprepared for how devastatingly attractive Edward’s become—and how he still makes me feel. We’re from different worlds. Surely this can’t work! But it’s oh so tempting to give in to the sparks flying between us…

[i]My twelve months of sacrifice…

…or temptation?

My fo

“I have a question…

…will you marry me?”

These are the last words Viscount Rob ever expected to hear. Rob always knew he would marry for duty, but a shock proposal from family friend and aristocrat Adriana stuns and intrigues him! Adriana was never meant to be Rob’s bride—her sister was!—but she will do anything to save her family’s estate. She always thought he would never be interested in a plain Jane like her, but soon their convenient engagement becomes inconveniently irresistible!

[i]“I have a question…

…will you marry me?”

These a
On Sale October 1, 2022

Interview with a billionaire

A fling that’s not supposed to last…

Quirky Adelaid yearns to be taken seriously as a journalist—writing an article on genius Ted Fincher is the perfect way. But when she meets this tall hunk of gorgeousness, the frisson of attraction between them is completely distracting! She should suppress her exuberance long enough to discover why Ted’s heart is so guarded… Yet she can’t resist bowling headlong into an affair—one that has shocking consequences!
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2022

[i]Interview with a billionaire

A fling that’s not supposed to
On Sale October 1, 2022

Four weeks, three events, two hearts…

One happy-ever-after

Tech billionaire Evan never relies on anyone. But when the fate of his company rests upon him showing a softer side, Italian beauty Chiara is the answer! In return for being his fake fiancée, he’ll help her complete her beloved mother’s bucket list and get Chiara home in time for Christmas. Yet as they travel the world together, passion ignites! Could this be more than just for the holidays?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2022

[i]Four weeks, three events, two hearts…

One happy-ever-after