Harlequin Romance Harlequin Romantic Suspense New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 06:15PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Romantic Suspense line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 108 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-108 of 108

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale November 1, 2023

Hunting for justice…

With a bodyguard dog.

As a powerful family tries to silence him, Jordan Crockett feels more endangered than he ever felt in combat. That doesn’t stop him from telling Emily Bishop the truth about how her brother—his best buddy—died. When she becomes a target, too, he’ll do anything to protect her. Luckily, the Foxworths and their incredible dog, Cutter, have his back…
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2023

[i]Hunting for justice…

With a bodyguard dog.

As a powerfu
On Sale November 1, 2023

Together again

…exposing a deadly scheme.

Fuego’s most hated ex-con, Luella Decker, is about to leave the town—and her past—behind. She’ll move beyond her painful past with Ellis Eaton, once her secret fiancé. Though the divorced rancher still loves her, Lu resists his fierce protection when a killer sabotages her farm. This moment could be their second chance…if the secrets they keep from each other don’t come to light.

[i]Together again

…exposing a deadly scheme.

Fuego’s mos
On Sale November 1, 2023

Is a fake holiday relationship…

The perfect bait for a killer?

When firefighter Trent Miles responds to a fire just weeks before Christmas, he can’t believe it’s his own house—and there’s a body inside. Detective Heather Bolton has a plan to smoke out the killer, but it’s risky. Not only does it put both Heather and Trent in the crosshairs of a murderer, but it means fanning the flames of an incendiary chemistry that threatens to consume them…

[i]Is a fake holiday relationship…

The perfect bait for a kil
On Sale November 1, 2023

As partners, they maintain their distance…

But danger has forced them together.

Crime scene investigator Patrick Colton’s attraction to his partner, Kyra Patel, is inappropriate, and not just because it’s unprofessional—Kyra is also very pregnant. Patrick struggles to keep his feelings in check as they work together. But when Kyra becomes the only eyewitness to a serial killer, Patrick moves in with Kyra to protect her. Now Patrick has more than just a killer to worry about—he needs to guard his heart, too.

[i]As partners, they maintain their distance…

But danger has
On Sale December 1, 2023

Looking for clues

They found each other

Haunted by the tragedies in her past, forensic investigator Cynthia Cornwall risks everything to keep Detective Adam Solberg informed about the explosion that led to his father’s death. Open, attentive and undeniably gorgeous, Adam seems too good to be true. But Cynthia will have to trust him if they’re both going to survive this case. And she’ll have to decide if the connection they’ve forged is real enough to last.
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2023

[i]Looking for clues

They found each other

Haunted by the tr
On Sale December 1, 2023

A woman left to die in the river…

Could be the key to everything!

When undercover detective Devon Miller rescues a woman from treacherous rapids, he soon discovers that she’s a target. And now so is he! Who has Kacey Ashland in their sights? Does her twin brother hold the key? Devon must learn to trust the mysterious Kacey as he discovers a connection to a case that’s haunted him for years. And as the attraction between the duo heats up…so does the danger!

[i]A woman left to die in the river…

Could be the key to ever
On Sale December 1, 2023

A ploy to trap a killer…

May also ensnare their hearts.

After losing her partner, Detective Rory Colton resents being assigned a new one. Especially one as arrogant and irritating as Isaac Donner. But to catch the Landmark Killer, Rory agrees to go undercover with Isaac, posing as newlyweds. Their kisses are meant to convince the killer. And yet the unexpected desire they spark is all too real…and a distraction that could cost them their lives.

[i]A ploy to trap a killer…

May also ensnare their hearts.
On Sale December 1, 2023

To solve her husband’s death…

She needed the man who still adored her.

Detective Lana Tate’s convinced there’s only one man who can help untangle her husband’s mysterious death: Agent Eamon Quinn. The FBI superstar is an old friend who will stop at nothing to find the truth. He joins forces with Lana—the once-favorite colleague he’d secretly pined for. But as their long-buried attraction bursts into flame, so does the danger threatening them at every turn…

[i]To solve her husband’s death…

She needed the man who sti