Harlequin Romance Harlequin Special Edition New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 06:30PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Special Edition line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 150 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-150 of 150

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale February 1, 2023

Once in love with a Bravo…

Only a lucrative contract could get Hunter Bartley back to Medicine Creek, Wyoming, after all these years. That and seeing Jobeth Bravo again. The TV star hadn’t expected to find Jobeth with a baby, single and as beautiful as when he’d broken her heart. But though old feelings were igniting new emotions, Hunter couldn’t forget what had driven them apart. Jobeth was a hometown girl. He was a wanderer. Maybe it would take his long-avoided return for Hunter to realize that everything he'd ever wanted was right here at home…
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]Once in love with a Bravo…

Only a lucrative contract could
On Sale February 1, 2023

Arrive for a wedding…leave with a baby?

Sensible ER nurse Maggie Malone would never normally fall for handsome rancher Cordell Hollister. Maybe her best friend’s wedding had softened Maggie’s stance on bad boys. Still, hundreds of miles separated Maggie's and Cordell’s lives. There was no reason they’d ever see each other again. One positive pregnancy test later, however, and Cordell was offering Maggie a marriage of convenience. But would accepting for the baby’s sake mean denying her feelings…or finally embracing them?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]Arrive for a wedding…leave with a baby?

Sensible ER nurse
On Sale March 1, 2023

There’s a baby surprise in store

for this Aspen Creek cowboy!

Unexpectedly named guardian of a baby girl, rancher Isaac Montgomery gamely steps up for daddy duty. Fatherhood keeps him on his toes, but luckily new neighbor Savannah Rogers offers to help. Savannah’s beauty isn’t lost on this ladies’ man, either. Yet she’s reserved even as their feelings heat up. Are Isaac and his baby too painful a reminder of her heartbreaking loss? Or do they hold the key to healing?
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2023

[i]There’s a baby surprise in store

for this Aspen Creek cowboy!
On Sale March 1, 2023

No love. No commitment. No problem, right?

Fleeing her own nuptials wasn’t part of wedding planner Sangeeta Parikh’s design for her life. Neither was stumbling into chef Sonny Pandya’s arms, nor the video that went viral. Now they’re an internet sensation! So why not fake the relationship with no commitment? Sangeeta can save face and her job, and Sonny gets needed exposure for his restaurant. It’s a good plan for two commitmentphobes…until all that pretend hand-holding and kissing start to feel real.

[i]No love. No commitment. No problem, right?

Fleeing her own nupt
On Sale March 1, 2023

He’s in for a surprise in a tiny Texas town

Engineer Matt O’Brien just arrived in Forever to meet the daughter he never knew he had. He can thank Riley Robertson. But the dedicated nurse is determined to do more than bring parent and child together. Riley has faith—even if Matt doesn’t—that he can be the father his little girl needs. The charming single dad is also making Riley yearn for more. Is Matt the man she didn’t know she needed? Are the three ready to become a forever family?

[i]He’s in for a surprise in a tiny Texas town

Engineer Matt O
On Sale March 1, 2023

When did her longtime best friend

Become the perfect groom?

Everly England is a bridal-advice columnist. A guru. And unfortunately, a jilted bride! Her ruined reputation and wedding only get more disastrous when her bestie Henry Aston’s sympathetic kiss ignites a desire she never knew possible. Henry knows the glamorous city girl is terrified romance will ruin their friendship. But this stand-in groom plans to win her “I do” after all!

[i]When did her longtime best friend

Become the perfect groom?
On Sale March 1, 2023

Just another bad boy…or a hero in disguise?

Bartender Damon Fortune Maloney doesn’t sweat the small stuff; he has always gotten by on his charm. When he boasts that he can handle any kid, adorable single mom Sari Keeling dares him to watch her two rambunctious boys for just one day. It’s game on, but Damon soon discovers that parenthood is tougher than he thought—and so is resisting Sari.

[i]Just another bad boy…or a hero in disguise?

Bartender Damon F
On Sale March 1, 2023

Unlike a fine wine…

some memories don’t age well.

Unexpectedly back in town, Jack Clayton acted as if he’d never crushed Sierra James’s teenage heart. When he offered to buy her family's vineyard, the former navy lieutenant knew Jack was turning on the charm, hoping to win her over. No way would Sierra melt for him again; she was ready for battle. But would denying what she still felt for Jack prove to be a victory she could savor?

[i]Unlike a fine wine…

some memories don’t age well.

Unexpe
On Sale April 1, 2023

A prescription for love…

Or disaster?

Fighting for funding for her local clinic, Dr. Natalía Navarro never expected her ex—surgeon Leo Espinoza—to show up in her ER! Five years earlier, Nati knew the only way to compel Leo toward the prestigious future he'd been working towards was to set him free. But with Leo back in East Ward, the duo's long-dormant electricity sparks into instant flame. Now Leo not only holds the clinic’s future in the balance…but might also have Nati’s heart!
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2023

[i]A prescription for love… 

Or disaster?

Fighting for fundin
On Sale April 1, 2023

First love dies hard

Or never at all…

Dalton Camden and Marli Abbott’s teenage love story was legendary…until a shared secret tragedy led Marli to flee town. Seventeen years later, the former marine is in no mood to forgive and forget, not even when Marli seeks his help for her brother. But buried feelings and unchanged attraction are impossible to ignore as they work towards a common goal. Can Marli convince Dalton their love is worth the fight when she reveals the truth of her departure?

[i]First love dies hard

Or never at all…

Dalton Camden and Ma
On Sale April 1, 2023

She turned her back on love…

But her heart never forgot him.

When Gina Heron was growing up, the best thing about Peach Leaf, Texas, was the road leading out—and she planned to stay out. Until personal circumstances dictate her return, and Gina finds herself face-to-face with rancher Alex Trevino, the man whose heart she broke in the wake of her leaving. The old attraction still sizzles, but is their love strong enough to pave her second chance into Alex’s scarred heart?

[i]She turned her back on love…

But her heart never forgot him.
On Sale April 1, 2023

They’d be perfect together.

He just doesn’t know it yet!

Life coach and divorcée Gigi Fortune is rich in money but unlucky in love. Could her family’s new lawyer, Harrison Vasquez, be the one to change her fate? Harrison is smart, hardworking and treats Gigi with respect, but considers her strictly off-limits. He’s convinced they’re just too different to make things work. When it comes to amor, however, never count a Fortune out!

[i]They’d be perfect together.

He just doesn’t know it yet!
On Sale April 1, 2023

Warning: Stormy weather ahead…

He’s betting on friendship.

She’s banking on love.

Recently single, livestock vet Kate Cardiff is tired of risking her heart. So when an emergency calls her home to her family’s struggling ranch, Kate is ready to help—and definitely not looking for love. It’s dislike at first sight when she meets temporary ranch hand and storm-chasing photographer Nathan Prescott. He says he can win her over, but Nathan lives in the moment, not for the future. If Kate opens her heart to someone who lives on the edge, will taking the risk lead to another heartbreak…or a new beginning?

[i]Warning: Stormy weather ahead…

He’s betting on friendship.
On Sale April 1, 2023

Reunited—as wedding guests.

Are they finally ready for their own second chance?

Jordan Del Toro’s dreams of happily-ever-after were shattered when the man she loved married someone else. Coming face-to-face with Rafe Reyes again—back in Charming to be best man at her brother’s wedding—is Jordan’s greatest test. A lot has changed. Rafe has a young daughter and Jordan will soon be planning her own wedding. But she can’t ignore the emotions Rafe is reawakening. Is the single father still the best man for her?

[i]Reunited—as wedding guests.

Are they finally ready for their
On Sale May 1, 2023

What happens at the top of the ninth…month?

Marley Carmichael never imagined a fresh start would mean falling for an old enemy. Owen Taylor had been a pain back in high school but the minor-league baseball player was now mature and…irresistible. Embarking on a no-strings relationship was fine with them both, until an unexpected pregnancy changed the game. Owen was on his way to the majors and Marley was convinced she could do parenthood alone. As they get over the past, though, they begin to really hit it off. But will they score a home run?
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2023

[i]What happens at the top of the ninth…month?

Marley Carmichael n
On Sale May 1, 2023

When two friends rediscover one another…

It might be for keeps.

Natalie Tuttle fled her hometown—and its humiliations—for big-city life. When she must return after her mother falls ill, the last person she wants to see is Jaxon Stringfellow, the onetime friend who shattered her heart. But military veteran Jax is so much more than the boy he once was. And he’s coming to terms with his own demons. Can Nat grant him the forgiveness he seeks…and so much more?

[i]When two friends rediscover one another…

It might be for keeps.
On Sale May 1, 2023

She rescues animals in need

Maybe she could save him, too

Feeling more beast than beauty, web designer Olivia Carson hides her physical and emotional scars behind an isolated country life. Only her beloved rescue animals breach her guard. Until a farmhouse remodel brings city-boy contractor Tony Vello crashing into her quiet world. They share similar past pain—and undeniable attraction. But as Olivia’s beloved rescue kittens and horses…and her tender kisses…melt the walls around his heart, will he stay once the job is done?

[i]She rescues animals in need

Maybe she could save him, too

Feel
On Sale May 1, 2023

She was following the recipe but…

Maybe he was the something missing.

When Nick Reilly enters her cookie store, baker Zoe James doesn’t recognize the poor boy from school she used to sneak free cookies to. But secret billionaire Nick remembers her kindness and offers his help when Zoe is hit by a crisis. Suddenly, he’s posing as her fiancé, baking treats and falling for Zoe! Can Nick reveal who he is—and convince Zoe they have the right ingredients to create the relationship they both crave?

[i]She was following the recipe but…

Maybe he was the something mi
On Sale May 1, 2023

Something old, something new—

something borrowed—and someone flew!

Almost bride Isabel Banninger just tore out of the chapel on what should have been her wedding day. In desperate need of escape, she accepts a ride from corporate Casanova Reeve Fortune—a man she has every reason to distrust. Reeve can’t explain why he offers to hide Isabel away. But as they hunker down in his family’s castle, the prickly duo discovers a connection that surprises them both…

[i]Something old, something new—

something borrowed—and someone
On Sale May 1, 2023

She could make it on her own…but a table for two is so much sweeter!

Leaving Paris—and her cheating fiancé—to return to her picturesque coastal town was the best move Layla Williams ever made. The chef and restaurateur has proven herself by transforming her longtime family bistro into an upscale French eatery. But now her legacy is in trouble. Help comes from an unexpected source: the boy Layla left behind. Wall Street wizard turned EMT Shane Kavanaugh could turn Layla’s homecoming into another chance for them both. If they’re ready to put their hearts on the line.

[i]She could make it on her own…but a table for two is so much sweete
On Sale June 1, 2023

He showed up on her doorstep with a surprise…

The lure of big-city finance launched Jordon Lawrence away from Shelter Valley—and broke the heart of his fiancée, Mia Jones. But the once picture-perfect couple donated embryos while they were together, and they live on…in the form of orphaned four-year-old twins! When Jordon is tapped to be the girls’ guardian, the first person he thinks to turn to is Mia. Finally, the dream of motherhood is within her grasp…if they can mend the wounds of the past!
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2023

[i]He showed up on her doorstep with a surprise…

The lure of big-
On Sale June 1, 2023

After a deathbed promise, a cowboy makes a life-changing decision.

Overnight, rancher Jace Abernathy has gone from carefree bachelor to single dad. Frankie isn’t really his, but nothing will prevent him from protecting the orphaned newborn he saved from a fire, not even nurse Tamara Hanson. Tamara, who lives her life by the book, is convinced Jace is unprepared for fatherhood. Jace believes rules sometimes need to be broken. What neither of them realizes is that what they need most of all…is each other.

[i]After a deathbed promise, a cowboy makes a life-changing decision.
On Sale June 1, 2023

She’s got his attention. Now she wants his company.

The balance sheet of Reena Pandya’s life is currently in the red. One bad business decision has cost her her relationship, and now she stands to lose the family business to her ex, Akash Gupta. Tough but not ruthless, Akash is giving Reena a chance to earn back the business—and possibly his heart. Reena knows she can turn a profit. But will she succeed at matters of the heart?

[i]She’s got his attention. Now she wants his company.

The balanc
On Sale June 1, 2023

He has seven days to make up for seven missed years of his son’s life…

Logan Winston knows one thing: he never wants kids. Ever. But when the superstar bull rider returns home to meet his biggest fan, he’s met by his ex-love Annabel Dawson and their son. Now he has seven days to fulfill seven missed birthday wishes—and rekindle his relationship with Annabel. But that last wish is going to take more courage and nerve than sitting on the back of two tons of angry bull.

[i]He has seven days to make up for seven missed years of his son’s
On Sale June 1, 2023

The right man can foil even the best-laid plans…

A temporary job in the DA’s office in Haven, Nevada, is what surrogate mom Sierra Hart thinks she needs. She’ll pass her pregnancy in peace, then return home with her brother and his wife’s baby and be the best aunt. But Sierra doesn’t plan on Deacon Parrish. Opposing counsel on her first big trial. Smooth talker. Shameless flirt. Sierra knows a bad boy when she sees one. Only problem is, she doesn’t know how to resist him.

[i]The right man can foil even the best-laid plans…

A temporary j
On Sale June 1, 2023

Two rivals vie to inherit the same house

Will it be a game of survivor…or seduction?

Bennett Hadden just inherited the mansion Summerlight. So did Haven Moreau. But only if these two archenemies can live there together for one year. Haven vows to restore the home—and her broken relationship with Bennett. She’ll use every tool at her disposal to return both to their former glory. But will Bennett accept Haven’s sweet forgiveness or take the hostility to a whole new level?

[i]Two rivals vie to inherit the same house

Will it be a game of su
On Sale July 1, 2023

The doctors will see you now.

Dr. Grace Hollister has her hands full running a busy practice and single-parenting her young son. Veterinarian Mack Barlow is swamped with four-legged patients, running a ranch and being the sole provider to his little daughter. But when these exes meet, old sparks reignite in new ways. Overworked, overwhelmed and head over heels—they’re overdue for a second chance at love. But only if Grace can trust Mack with her heart again.
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2023

[i]The doctors will see you now.

Dr. Grace Hollister has her hands
On Sale July 1, 2023

Anything is paw-sible with a four-legged matchmaker!

When heiress Lindsay Warren-Smythe assumes a false identity to meet her biological father, she doesn’t expect to develop a connection with her new coworker, Cole Bennet, and his lovable dog, Lillie. Cole learned the hard way not to trust beautiful liars with his heart, but letting his guard down with Lindsay feels different. Right. But Lindsay’s secrets could make her budding relationship with Cole collateral damage…

[i]Anything is paw-sible with a four-legged matchmaker!

When heires
On Sale July 1, 2023

The woman who can save his ranch is no stranger…

The chance to save lives brings Roe Robertson to Chris Parnell’s troubled ranch. Now if the dedicated Forever vet can just solve the mystery of what’s threatening the cattle. Roe’s unexpected attraction to the rugged, hardworking rancher, which is turning out to be mutual, is easier to understand. With the help of an unusual cupid, can two friends who’ve known each other forever take a chance on love?

[i]The woman who can save his ranch is no stranger…

The chance to
On Sale July 1, 2023

Age is just a number

Riley McLaughlin knows he shouldn't get involved with a coworker, especially when she's also his boss's mom. But widow Laura Thompson is everything he wants in a woman, and their age difference simply doesn't matter. And though she's drawn to Riley more than she'll ever admit, Laura has never been one to jump headfirst into adventure. Town gossip has already run rampant—will Riley and Laura give them something to really talk about?

[i]Age is just a number

Riley McLaughlin knows he shouldn't get inv
On Sale July 1, 2023

Travel the world
Become dive-certified
Find forever love?

To complete his beloved late sister’s bucket list, chef Kellan Murphy needs to triumph over his fear of deep water. Enter American dive instructor Sam Walker, as kind as he is electrifying to every fiber of Kell’s being. Sam’s soon nudging his way into the Irishman’s heart. But with Kellan’s dive certification comes an inheritance…and the restaurant of his dreams a continent away. Is Kellan’s future really on Oyster Island—with Sam?

[i]Travel the world
Become dive-certified
Find forever love?

To
On Sale July 1, 2023

Rumors of his death have been greatly exaggerated

Bobby Stone has been "back from the dead" for only a few months, but it seems everyone in Bronco has already made their mind up about him—and they think he's bad news. The strong, silent cowboy could tell folks what he’s really been through, but what’s the point? Tori Hawkins is about the only person willing to accept him as he is. The beautiful rodeo rider harbors secrets of her own—which might be why she gets him. Maybe she could be the person to finally make Bobby whole…

[i]Rumors of his death have been greatly exaggerated

Bobby Stone ha
On Sale August 1, 2023

Turning the bitterness of the past…

Into a sweet future!

When big-city advocate Sarah Abrams returns home for the High Holy Days, she’s got a lot on her mind—especially whether to marry her perfect-on-paper boyfriend. The last person she wants to encounter is Aaron Isaacson, her first love and the one who broke her heart. But after Aaron and Sarah join forces to fight an act of hate, it’s clear that their deep connection never abated. If only they could forgive one another for the past…in time for a sweet new start!
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2023

[i]Turning the bitterness of the past…

Into a sweet future!
On Sale August 1, 2023

Coming home isn’t what he expected

But much more than he hoped.

When Nick Cabot rolls up to Libby Taylor’s door to return her escape-artist puppy, all Libby sees are the tattoos, motorcycle and attitude. But Libby’s sweet daughter sees through Nick's toughness and declares him her hero. Drawn to Libby, her daughter and even their pesky pooch, the retired marine’s painful past prevents him from getting close. Libby senses the loving man beneath the tough facade, but wonders whether it is enough to trust him with her heart…

[i]Coming home isn’t what he expected

But much more than he hop
On Sale August 1, 2023

With matters of the heart,

Geography is the least of their complications

Hawk Bowhill’s heart never left his family’s cattle ranch in Australia. But when he meets fiery Montana cowgirl Jessie Brand, it’s love at first sight—with a baby soon to follow. Jessie’s loyalty to her own influential ranching family is challenged as her father conspires to send Hawk packing. But when Hawk must return to the outback, will the price of their happily-ever-after be too high to pay?

[i]With matters of the heart,

Geography is the least of their com
On Sale August 1, 2023

She always dreamed of being Cinderella…

Just not with him

Bridal editor Daphne Ballantyne despises her handsome yet infuriating colleague Jack King. In fact, their workplace feud is legendary. But when a juicy magazine assignment requires going undercover as a blissfully engaged couple, both Daphne and Jack say I do. Fake affection soon leads to very real kisses, authentic emotions…and undeniable attraction. But will their high-profile marriage charade lead to a new romantic beginning for Veil's most combative employees?

[i]She always dreamed of being Cinderella…

Just not with him
On Sale August 1, 2023

When you give a cowboy a cupcake…

Bronco rancher Dale Dalton may be many things but committed isn’t one of them. He has no business courting beautiful baker Kendra Humphrey because he knows he’s not playing for keeps. Add Kendra’s seven-year-old daughter, Mila, in the mix and it gets even more complicated. Dale fights mightily against getting attached, though he’s quickly losing that battle. What if he can’t be the man that Kendra and Mila deserve?

[i]When you give a cowboy a cupcake…

Bronco rancher Dale Dalton
On Sale August 1, 2023

A surly cowboy—and an abandoned baby!

Retired rodeo cowboy Dean Hunter’s escaped to Charming, Texas, for some solitude, some surf and a new start. But his plans are interrupted by the distraction of Maribel del Toro, his stunning—and sparring—neighbor next door…and the baby he discovers on Maribel’s doorstep! Now Dean has to convince skeptical PhD Maribel that they need to give a desperate mom a second chance by temporarily caring for the baby…together.

[i]A surly cowboy—and an abandoned baby!

Retired rodeo cowboy D
On Sale September 1, 2023

A deal made under the mistletoe…

Stella Clarke has resolved to find the perfect buyer for her foster mother’s beloved home. She never expects Ian Steele, a fellow foster turned millionaire developer, to make an offer. Stella knows too much about Ian to believe he wants the house in Christmas Bay to raise a family—he is simply not the settling down type. But after Ian agrees to live in the small town for the holidays, Stella’s new resolution was not to fall for his charm…and resist the hometown holiday magic bringing them together!
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2023

[i]A deal made under the mistletoe…

Stella Clarke has resolv

In his eyes…

She’d always been a superstar.

When her stardom is ripped away, there’s only one place Hope Bradford can find solace: her aptly named hometown, Haven. As she dodges the press, Hope also runs headlong into the unfinished business of her past—including her first love. Michael Gilmore’s done all he can to build a life in Haven without Hope…in more ways than one. But can the loyal hometown cowboy really compare to the lights of Tinseltown?

[i]In his eyes…

She’d always been a superstar.

When her

Snowy with a chance of love

Detective Reed Dawson should be looking for the mother who abandoned her infant in his office. But a freak snowstorm has him stranded and left to care for the baby with social worker Aimee Gallagher. Reed can see that Aimee is a caring person and a natural mother. But despite their ice-melting attraction, Reed’s painful past prevents him from getting involved. So why does he keep imagining their future as a family?

[i]Snowy with a chance of love

Detective Reed Dawson should be

Sometimes love happens in the most re-bark-able way.

Cassie Raebourn’s love life has gone to the dogs—literally. A childhood trauma inspired her career as a veterinarian where she indulges her special fondness for dogs. Then, Aiden Riley unexpectedly walks into her clinic and steals her heart. The reckless rodeo star was at the center of the trauma all those years ago. Cassie knows Aiden feels the attraction too. Can they bury the past and find the courage to let each other in?

[i]Sometimes love happens in the most re-bark-able way.

Cassie

She’s got an acute case of heartthrob!

Rodeo rider Corinne Hawkins has had a thing for Mike Burris for years. Now their on-again, off-again relationship might be off—for good. Mike is in medical school, and their attempts at long-distance romance have been a disaster. Corinne doesn’t want to walk away from her brainy, sexy cowboy but feels she has no choice. Luckily for Corinne and Mike, their meddling, matchmaking families are on the job!

[i]She’s got an acute case of heartthrob!

Rodeo rider Corinn

Diving headfirst into uncharted waters.

Independent single mom? Free-spirited Franci Walker’s got it covered. Until she goes into labor early…with only fellow diver Archer Frost to help. And after unexpectedly delivering Franci’s baby, Arch can’t resist the coworker who’s secretly brought sunshine his way for years. But Arch has spent years burying his feelings—first his guilt over the accident that left him with an amputation and killed his best friend, then his growing attraction to Franci. Maybe the new mom—and her sweet baby—can lead Archer out of those turbulent seas for good…

[i]Diving headfirst into uncharted waters.

Independent single
On Sale October 1, 2023

Three little angels

Are working their Christmas magic

Rancher Hutch Dawson is desperate for a nanny for his six-month-old triplets. Then, Savannah Walsh comes knocking—with a proposal! His longtime rival, Savannah has secretly always loved Hutch, and offers to be his nanny in exchange for the chance to experience life with a family. It’s a Christmas miracle Hutch can’t refuse. Juggling diapers, feedings and story time, Hutch and Savannah prove they’re better partners than rivals. And maybe, the five of them can be a forever family for Christmas…
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2023

[i]Three little angels

Are working their Christmas magic

Ranc
On Sale October 1, 2023

A mutually beneficial exchange

A burst pipe has made widow Gwen Bishop and her young triplets Ian Greer’s unexpected houseguests. The handsome tree farmer asked for just one favor in return: to help give his mother a holiday to remember. A father figure for the boys, warm memories, a cheerfully decorated home—the arrangement was convenient to them all. Yet for a woman who didn’t trust her heart, it was a wake-up call to what Gwen really wanted for Christmas: Ian.

[i]A mutually beneficial exchange

A burst pipe has made widow Gw
On Sale October 1, 2023

An unlikely volunteer…

Saving more than the shelter!

When Georgia O’Neill bursts into the Sunset County Animal Shelter, wary veterinarian Mel Carter doesn’t know what’s hit her. But soon, Georgia’s California rays of sunshine are lighting up even the darkest parts of Mel’s heart, still raw after a heart-wrenching betrayal. Still, PR pro Georgia is set only on rehabbing her image while cleaning out her beloved aunt’s cottage. Mel’s life in rural Canada can’t possibly compete with LA glamour…can it?

[i]An unlikely volunteer…

Saving more than the shelter!

Whe
On Sale October 1, 2023

Maybe she’ll believe in love again

If he’s the shepherd of her heart

Rancher Quint Hollister urgently needs a sheepherder! Despite first impressions, it’s a job perfectly suited to Clementine Starr. Her natural beauty and quiet ways belie her toughness and ability—and hide her pain from past betrayal. Quint is quickly drawn to her unlike any woman he’s ever known. Clementine feels it too, but when the snow falls, she’s moving on. Unless Quint can find some Christmas magic and convince her to stay…forever.

[i]Maybe she’ll believe in love again

If he’s the shepherd o
On Sale October 1, 2023

A Cradle for Christmas?

Happily single Dante Sanchez is not looking for love. When he meets seven-months-pregnant Eloise Taylor, he knows he should run, not walk, in the other direction. But the local teacher is dazzled by the fiercely independent Eloise—maybe even enough to reconsider his dedication to bachelorhood? Between her wealthy family’s disapproval and her own reluctance to commit, their relationship is a risky proposition. However, there’s a baby on the way who just might need them both…

[i]A Cradle for Christmas?

Happily single Dante Sanchez is not l
On Sale October 1, 2023

The boy next door…

Now the man of her dreams?

This Christmas, Avery Anderson’s finally returned to Tinsley Cove to finally bury her memories. Still, Avery didn’t bargain on one appearing next door: real estate agent Forest McFadden! Years before, popular Forest had been forced to escort Avery to prom—a humiliation she’d never forget. But what Avery thought was a gesture of pity could be the beginning of so much more…

[i]The boy next door…

Now the man of her dreams?

This Chris