Harlequin Romance Harlequin Love Inspired Suspense New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 07:01PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Love Inspired Suspense line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 162 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 162

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale February 1, 2023

The easiest way to murder someone

is to make sure they don’t exist…

Someone has erased profiler Gabe Buchanan’s identity…and now they’re trying to kill him. And although Chief Warrant Officer Hannah Austin betrayed him in the past when she was undercover investigating his friend, now she’s his only hope to stay alive and restore his name. With the clock ticking down, can they track down the killer who wants to silence him permanently?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]The easiest way to murder someone

is to make sure they don
On Sale February 1, 2023

Sabotage in the mountains…

Can this K-9 sniff out the truth?

After surviving a sudden avalanche, mountain survival expert Jayla Hoyt and her search-and-rescue K-9 discover that it was no accident—someone deliberately triggered the mountain explosion. To uncover the culprit, she’ll have to partner with Alaska park ranger Bryson Clarke, a man she doesn’t trust. But when the investigators become targets, can they capture the criminal mastermind…before they’re buried alive?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]Sabotage in the mountains…

Can this K-9 sniff out the trut
On Sale March 1, 2023

A raging forest fire

isn’t the only threat…

When an act of arson claims the life of a hiker, Yosemite Park Ranger Livy Chatham is the only witness—putting her right into the path of determined criminals. Only rock climber Hayden Bryant can protect her from the killers destroying all evidence of their crimes. But can Livy and Hayden outrun the danger that’s as hot on their heels as the fires blazing through Yosemite?
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2023

[i]A raging forest fire

isn’t the only threat…

When an act
On Sale March 1, 2023

A decades-old mystery. An extensive cover-up.
This investigation could turn lethal.

When the search for her birth parents is met with a threat to leave town, Brynn Evans turns to private investigator Avery Thorpe—and leads armed assailants to his door. With no clue why she’s a target, Brynn and Avery rush to unfold her family’s secret…and to stay alive. But when the truth reveals a decades-long conspiracy, can they survive a killer’s plan to cover it up?

[i]A decades-old mystery. An extensive cover-up.
This investigation
On Sale March 1, 2023

Danger from the past…

and a little girl in peril

Family secrets have Felicia Tennison, and the sister she never knew existed, on the run. Someone is after them, and Felicia will have to turn to someone she never wanted to see again for help—her ex. Sheriff Jude Duke vows to protect them as they race to uncover why the little girl is a target. But the search to find the answers could cost them their futures.

[i]Danger from the past…

and a little girl in peril

Family se
On Sale March 1, 2023

A K-9 Unit has a child to protect…
and a murderer to catch.

A double murder and an attempted kidnapping of a baby in a national park have Officer Danica Hayes and her K-9 partner on high alert. She’ll have to protect Luke Stark and his nine-month-old son while tracking the person who murdered his sister. Danica and Luke face a battle for their lives to keep from becoming the next victims.

[i]A K-9 Unit has a child to protect…
and a murderer to catch.
On Sale March 1, 2023

Tracking a kidnapper

leads to a deadly pursuit

After her twin is abducted and mistaken for her, former army helicopter pilot Aggie Newton must move fast. She has to find her sister and figure out why’s she’s become a target—even if it means working with her ex. But Detective Bronson Young knows these criminals will do anything to stop their investigation. Can they dodge deadly attacks long enough to save Aggie’s sister and expose the kidnappers?

[i]Tracking a kidnapper

leads to a deadly pursuit

After her twi
On Sale March 1, 2023

To stay alive,

she must escape a killer’s clutches

When her brother goes missing, Leora Mast will do anything to find him…even if it means putting her life in danger. Upon arriving in Montana, she finds an ally in Fletcher Shetler, but almost as soon as they meet, they’re running for their lives. With Fletcher’s help, Leora must unravel the truth about her brother’s disappearance…before the man who wants them dead tracks them down.

[i]To stay alive,

she must escape a killer’s clutches

When he
On Sale April 1, 2023

Danger lurks in the shadows…
and a police dog is keeping watch

Officer Jasper Holt never thought he’d see his high school girlfriend, Kinsley Miller, again—much less become her protector. But when the wildlife biologist returns home for her aunt’s funeral, she’s attacked twice in a matter of hours. With his K-9 partner at his side, the single father will protect Kinsley with his life. But can they uncover the reason behind the assaults…before the next strike becomes the last?
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2023

[i]Danger lurks in the shadows…
and a police dog is keeping watch
On Sale April 1, 2023

Somebody wants her dead…
But they'll have to go through him first.

After his client is murdered, security expert Brett Harmon plans to lie low at his family’s ranch—until he comes across an injured woman in the road. With only Brett’s business card in her pocket and no memory of her attack, Jaycee Richmond turns to her rescuer for answers. But when their search reveals a deadly connection, can Brett protect her from a killer she can’t remember?

[i]Somebody wants her dead…
But they'll have to go through him fir
On Sale April 1, 2023

An innocent suspect. A look-alike killer.
Can a K-9 team crack this case?

After Officer Colt Maxwell and his K-9 partner, Sampson, discover a body, all signs point to Brooke Stevens as the murderer. But Colt suspects someone’s framing the park ranger—and that the killer looks exactly like her. When the imposter turns her sights on Brooke, it’s up to Colt to guard her. But can they track down the truth…before innocent Brooke loses her life?

[i]An innocent suspect. A look-alike killer.
Can a K-9 team crack th
On Sale April 1, 2023

Finding a safe haven

is the only way to stay alive

When crime scene cleaner Lissa Page discovers a clue at a murder site, she’s attacked and becomes the killer’s new target. Now Deputy US Marshal Micah Bender must protect the single mother from becoming another victim. But with threats coming from every direction, Micah needs to hide Lissa—and the Amish community he left behind might be the answer to keeping his witness safe.

[i]Finding a safe haven

is the only way to stay alive

When crim
On Sale April 1, 2023

A woman falsely accused.
A lawman out for justice.

Sergeant Anthony Jones never expected the most challenging fugitive he’d ever have to track down would be his childhood sweetheart, Tessa Watson. She’s accused of a cold case murder, but she claims she’s being framed for a crime she didn’t commit. Now Tessa wants Anthony’s help to clear her name. But the clock is ticking, because armed assailants will do anything to keep them from uncovering long-buried secrets.

[i]A woman falsely accused.
A lawman out for justice.

Sergeant An
On Sale April 1, 2023

One near-fatal “accident.” Two deaths.
Finding the culprit will risk their lives…

After nearly drowning in a kayaking accident, Alaskan wilderness guide Zoey Kirk is sure it’s an accident—but her boss, Josiah Quinn, suspects someone of ill-intentions. And when people on the tour start turning up dead, Zoey and Josiah must work together to protect the group while searching for the truth. Can they unmask the homicidal menace in their midst before time runs out?

[i]One near-fatal “accident.” Two deaths.
Finding the culprit wi
On Sale May 1, 2023

Catching a kidnapper takes teamwork

…and a K-9’s help.

When a three-year-old boy is kidnapped, deputy sheriff Chandler Murphy and his search-and-rescue K-9 partner are on the case. And when the child’s mother, Bristol Delaney, insists on helping, he can’t turn her away. But someone is dead set on stopping the investigation. Can Chandler guarantee Bristol’s safety and rescue the missing child before the trail goes cold?
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2023

[i]Catching a kidnapper takes teamwork

…and a K-9’s help.

Whe
On Sale May 1, 2023

Investigating a decade-old robbery

turns into a fight for survival.

New evidence tied to a ten-year-old robbery sends Lila Christie running to her ex-fiancé, Sheriff Stewart Duncan, for support—and right into a gunman’s crosshairs. Reopening the case that left his father dead and hers missing is the last thing Stewart wants, especially now that Lila’s a target. But could uncovering old mysteries give them a second chance…or make them victims in their own investigation?

[i]Investigating a decade-old robbery

turns into a fight for surviva
On Sale May 1, 2023

Can an officer and her K-9 partner

survive a bomber with a vendetta?

When a serial bomber’s explosion in Olympic National Park lands K-9 officer Willow Bates in the hospital, her estranged husband, FBI agent Theo Bates, rushes to her side. He’s determined to protect her and the baby he didn’t know she was carrying. But the bomber has revenge on his mind and will stop at nothing to finish them off.

[i]Can an officer and her K-9 partner

survive a bomber with a vendet
On Sale May 1, 2023

A hidden identity exposed…

and murderers on the hunt.

Rachel Bright’s time hiding in a small town comes to a crashing halt when her witness protection location is compromised. Now to evade her serial killer ex-husband after his surprise release from prison, she must go on the run with US marshal Kyle Reid. But with a bounty on her head and determined contract killers on her tail, every move could be their last.

[i]A hidden identity exposed…

and murderers on the hunt.

Rachel
On Sale May 1, 2023

A killer at large.

A witness in peril.

After witnessing a murder outside of her café, Rachel Miller runs for her life and turns to Amish farmer Jacob Strauss for protection. Now in a killer’s sights, Rachel and Jacob must figure out how to keep her safe. After evading several kidnapping attempts, Rachel realizes the danger may be linked to her past—but searching for hidden truths could prove deadly.

[i]A killer at large.

A witness in peril.

After witnessing a murd
On Sale May 1, 2023

A shooter in pursuit…

and nowhere left to hide.

When Thad Hanson hears gunshots fired on his ranch, the last thing he expects to find is game warden Carrie Caldwell pinned down by an armed drone—and an unknown assailant closing in. Now Thad’s determined to stay between Carrie and the threat at all times. But with the shooter following their every move, can Thad get Carrie to safety…without leading them both into a trap?

[i]A shooter in pursuit…

and nowhere left to hide.

When Thad Ha
On Sale June 1, 2023

A missing persons investigation…
and a fight for their lives.

Police chief Dani Pearce’s investigation of a missing twelve-year-old girl has made her some unexpected enemies in her small Alaskan town. Saved from a near-death attack by secretive newcomer Simon Walker, she’s finding his unexplained expertise suspicious. But with time running out and threats on every corner, Dani and Simon must trust each other enough to solve this crime—or risk becoming victims.
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2023

[i]A missing persons investigation…
and a fight for their lives.
On Sale June 1, 2023

Can this K-9 get a child to safety?

Four years ago, former US Marshal Jackson Dean left his job after falling for a witness—who’s suddenly the target of an assassin. Now it’s up to Jackson and his K-9 partner to protect single mom Everly Lopez and her young daughter when Everly’s identity is blown. But with hired killers looking for a payday, Jackson must use all his resources to stop them from silencing Everly permanently.

[i]Can this K-9 get a child to safety?

Four years ago, former US Ma
On Sale June 1, 2023

To solve a kidnapping case
they’ll become the hunted.

Firefighter Pat Ryan is stunned when he hears gunfire and two strangers crash through his door. An anonymous tip led journalist Rachel Davenport to a ramshackle cabin, where she helped an abducted teen escape. With Pat and his K-9 rescue dog’s help, they go on the run with deadly kidnappers in pursuit. But with innocent lives at stake, Rachel and Pat must battle foes and fears to live through the night.

[i]To solve a kidnapping case
they’ll become the hunted.

Firefig
On Sale June 1, 2023

Framed and on the run…
with killers on their trail.

When her brother is set up for a murder he didn’t commit, the last thing Naomi Pearson wants to do is turn to her bounty hunter ex-husband for help. But she knows Connor Ryan is her best option to bring Jared home safely after he disappears. When the criminals come after Naomi too, will Connor’s protection keep her alive long enough to find her brother?

[i]Framed and on the run…
with killers on their trail.

When her
On Sale June 1, 2023

Exposing hidden secrets
could prove lethal.

Within minutes of investigating a cold case murder, officer Carmen Hollis is shot at and rescued by a local teacher and single dad. Saving local cops isn’t undercover Special Agent Jonah Drake’s mission, but as threats to Carmen escalate, he can’t turn away. When his drug investigation and her cold case collide, secrets won’t stay hidden. Not when someone wants Carmen dead.

[i]Exposing hidden secrets
could prove lethal.

Within minutes of i
On Sale June 1, 2023

A deadly explosion.
A dangerous search for the truth.

After an explosion rocks Becca Klein’s bakery and kills one of her customers, she teams up with the victim’s son to find justice. Though estranged from his father, Englischer Luke Snyder is compelled to help the Amish woman uncover why his father died. But ruthless killers believe Luke’s father gave Becca something they want, and they’ll stop at nothing to get it. Can Luke keep Becca safe until they discover the truth?

[i]A deadly explosion.
A dangerous search for the truth.

After an
On Sale July 1, 2023

Can a K-9 team

stop an assailant with a deadly plan?

When someone shoots at volcanologist Aubrey Smith on Mount St. Helens, it’s up to K-9 officer Isaac McDane to protect her even though she broke his heart a decade ago. But as people keep dying and signs point to Aubrey’s sister being involved or the next potential victim, they’ll have to work together to track down the killer before he finishes his hit list.
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2023

[i]Can a K-9 team 

stop an assailant with a deadly plan?

When so
On Sale July 1, 2023

A child is in danger.

Only he can keep them safe…

The discovery of a wounded woman and baby in a stranded vehicle plunges Sheriff Rylan Pierce into a chase with a murderous mastermind. Not only must he protect Emily and the child from a killer hot on their trail, he must uncover the culprit’s identity. But with Emily suffering from amnesia, his task just got harder. Will Rylan find the answers he needs before the killer finds them?

[i]A child is in danger.

Only he can keep them safe…

The disco
On Sale July 1, 2023

Seeking refuge at a ranch…

Has fiery consequences

After being threatened by her sister’s ex, Sierra Lowery has forty-eight hours to surrender documents linking him to a bombing before he kills her and kidnaps her nephew. With the evidence missing and anyone who helps becoming a target, hiding out with Detective Cole Walker, her college sweetheart, might be her only chance for survival. But as explosives detonate in the wake of their search, their ranch safe haven could become a dangerous trap.

[i]Seeking refuge at a ranch…

Has fiery consequences

After bei
On Sale July 1, 2023

She’s an accidental witness.

Now she’s running for her life…

Witnessing a murder puts a target on Molly Schultz’s back, and now she’s on the run from a gunman dead set on silencing her. She turns to family friend Zeke Bender for help, but when Molly’s identity and location are exposed, they’re left with a criminal among her Amish community. Can Zeke safeguard Molly long enough to catch the culprit—or will they fall prey to their merciless hunter?

[i]She’s an accidental witness.

Now she’s running for her life
On Sale July 1, 2023

To catch a killer…

She must trust her protectors.

After witnessing a murder at the hands of a notorious gang leader, Ayla DuPree is a marked woman sent straight to witness protection. But when her handler is killed and her safety compromised, she has no choice but to run—forcing US Marshal Chance Tavalla and his K-9 to chase her. Can Chance keep Ayla alive long enough to find safety and justice?

[i]To catch a killer…

She must trust her protectors.

After wit
On Sale July 1, 2023

A kidnapping is only the beginning…

Will murder be next?

Following her husband’s suspicious death, Abigail Fox thinks fleeing to the remote Badlands in South Dakota will be safe—until the mob abducts her four-year-old son, demanding she hand over incriminating evidence. Witnessing the attack, park ranger Micah Ellis steps in to help rescue the boy. But with the criminals anticipating their every move, they must find her late husband’s hidden files before becoming this mob’s next victims.

[i]A kidnapping is only the beginning…

Will murder be next?

Fo
On Sale August 1, 2023

Framed for murder…

Is his ranch a refuge or a trap?

A piercing scream sends rancher Beau Thorpe racing to help his new neighbor fight off a kidnapper—only for them both to come under gunfire. Evie Langford is the target of a kingpin and a suspect in her ex-boyfriend’s murder, and the safest place for her and her nine-year-old sister is at Beau’s ranch. But will Beau’s protection be enough to withstand a vicious criminal determined to silence Evie for good?
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2023

[i]Framed for murder…

Is his ranch a refuge or a trap? 

A pi
On Sale August 1, 2023

A wildfire threat…

becomes a missing person search.

A serial arsonist is out for revenge in the Canadian Rocky Mountains—and kidnaps park warden Hazel Hoyt’s son and his camping troop. Now Hazel must team up with the man who broke her heart, firefighter Mitchell Booth, to find the missing boys as wildfires blaze around them. But someone has no intention of letting the pair get off the mountain alive…

[i]A wildfire threat…

becomes a missing person search.

A ser
On Sale August 1, 2023

Attacked in the mountains—

with no memory of why…

She’s the only witness to see the face of a killer, but a deadly attack leaves Belinda Lewis unable to remember even her own name. She’ll have to rely on her rescuer, FBI special agent Jonah Phillips, to survive repeated attempts on her life—but she doesn’t know he’s in hiding because his description matches the killer’s. Can they unmask the true criminal to clear Jonah’s name and save both of their lives?

[i]Attacked in the mountains—

with no memory of why…

She
On Sale August 1, 2023

A kidnapped child. An unsolved cold case.

This K-9 is on the trail.

When his three-year-old daughter goes missing, Nick Rossi fears he’ll relive his sister’s disappearance from twenty-five years ago. Only this time officer Ruby Orton and her K-9 partner, Pepper, rescue the child. But as the kidnappers escalate to murder and target Nick, Ruby knows there’s more behind the abduction. Together, can they find the connection with a decades-old cold case…before the past turns deadly?

[i]A kidnapped child. An unsolved cold case. 

This K-9 is on the
On Sale August 1, 2023

To stop a killer

the truth must be uncovered.

Stunned by the revelation he has a three-year-old son whose mother was murdered, rancher Eric Montgomery is searching for the truth. But he quickly realizes he has a target on his back when he and his boy are attacked outside private investigator Cassie Anderson’s office. With Cassie’s help and expertise, Eric must untangle a web of secrets to figure out why…before he becomes the next victim.

[i]To stop a killer

the truth must be uncovered.

Stunned by th
On Sale August 1, 2023

A winter storm turns a fight for justice

into a struggle for survival…

After FBI agent Jade Powell’s sister is abducted, K-9 trainer Ethan Connors is determined to help the woman who once saved his life. But an enemy from Jade’s past will stop at nothing to keep his agenda hidden. With a storm brewing and a killer hunting them deep into Amish country, can Jade and Ethan survive the treacherous weather long enough to bring a criminal mastermind to justice?

[i]A winter storm turns a fight for justice

into a struggle for s
On Sale September 1, 2023

Rescuing valuable stolen puppies requires

a K-9 officer to go deep undercover

K-9 officer Asher Gilmore and trainer Peyton Burns have two tasks: rescue three stolen bloodhound puppies and expose a drug ring. To outwit the criminal masterminds, they must go undercover as married smugglers with the help of an underwater-detection dog. But infiltrating the crime ring proves more dangerous than expected, putting the operation, the puppies and their own lives at risk.
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2023

[i]Rescuing valuable stolen puppies requires 

a K-9 officer to

Targeted by the mob…

and there’s no place to hide

Abby Miller is determined to find her missing FBI informant father before the mafia does, but time is ticking away. Someone tried to kill her father before he disappeared—and now gunmen are on her trail. Teaming with Agent Wyatt Kane is her only chance to uncover an FBI mole—and survive the mob. But finding the truth could uncover deadly secrets…and lead them into a dangerous trap.

[i]Targeted by the mob…

and there’s no place to hide

Ab

An agent and her K-9 partner risk their lives

in the ultimate mission

With her partner gravely injured in the line of duty, FBI agent Tiandra Daugherty has one shot to complete her mission. She’ll have to convince her partner’s twin brother, Officer Elijah Kenyon, to take his place undercover in a deadly drug ring. Together they must find justice for his brother and dismantle the gang. But the target is now on them, and the mission could prove fatal.

[i]An agent and her K-9 partner risk their lives 

in the ultim

Time is running out…

and a child’s life is on the line

When Lieutenant Texas Ranger Zane Adcock is attacked, he learns two shocking things: his estranged daughter has a son…and his grandson has been taken. The desperate kidnapper needs Zane to investigate an old murder case, and little Wyatt is his leverage. Zane, with help from his ex-fiancée, Bliss Walker, has days to clear a wrongly convicted inmate—or his grandson will pay the price.

[i]Time is running out…

and a child’s life is on the line

Wanted by a bounty hunter.

Chased by a killer.

When single mother Addison Johnson is attacked by a hit man, she learns there’s a price on her head. And Isaiah Bender—the bounty hunter hired to track her down for crimes she didn’t commit—is her only hope for survival. Protecting Addison and her young son from armed assailants means seeking refuge in Amish country. But when their holiday hideout is discovered, can he clear an innocent woman’s name and keep her alive?

[i]Wanted by a bounty hunter. 

Chased by a killer.

When sin

From investigating a murder

to becoming a killer's target

Narcotics detective Liz Burke is too late to save her confidential informant from a professional assassin and narrowly survives the encounter. Now she has no memory of the killer—and she’s got a target on her back this Christmas. With homicide detective Oz Kelly’s help, Liz will have to survive long enough to unravel a deadly cover-up…or fall victim to a lethal crash.

[i]From investigating a murder

to becoming a killer's target
On Sale October 1, 2023

To rescue a witness…

this K-9 team must face a killer and a storm.

After months tracking a colleague falsely accused of a double homicide, officer Tanner Ford and his K-9 partner finally locate crime tech Mara Gilmore—but the real murderer is closing in. Now they must run into a frozen wilderness to survive. Evading the killer is the only way for Mara to clear her name. But will the harsh winter conditions cover their tracks…or bury them forever?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2023

[i]To rescue a witness…

this K-9 team must face a killer and a
On Sale October 1, 2023

Can the truth be discovered…

before an assassin strikes?

When Eleni Townsend’s daughter is poisoned, the investigative reporter turns to FBI special homicide agent Chris Springfield for answers. But after another attack, it becomes clear that someone wants Eleni dead. The key to solving the case lies in Eleni’s past…and unraveling the mystery from her childhood is the only way to survive the diabolical plan against her.

[i]Can the truth be discovered…

before an assassin strikes?
On Sale October 1, 2023

The search for a criminal

becomes a fight for survival.

The moment detective Cassidy Bowman links a chain of suspicious deaths to a serial killer, she becomes the deadly assassin’s number one target. But a blow to the head robs her of her memory and she can’t put the pieces of the case back together alone. Can she convince detective Kyle Howard to help her catch the culprit by proving her theory…before the killer succeeds in taking Cassidy’s life?

[i]The search for a criminal

becomes a fight for survival.

Th
On Sale October 1, 2023

Yellowstone National Park hides a secret

and uncovering it could be fatal.

Someone’s hunting bears in Yellowstone National Park—and now Tamala Roth’s the next mark. With a killer at her heels, Tamala must trust Ranger Clint Jackson to safeguard her while searching for the poacher. But when a blizzard traps them in with a criminal who will stop at nothing to silence them, survival becomes a dangerous game.

[i]Yellowstone National Park hides a secret

and uncovering it co
On Sale October 1, 2023

Too many mysterious deaths.

Not enough clues.

A string of staged deaths forces Texas Ranger Emily O’Connell on a covert mission to investigate a governor’s connection to the deceased women. She doesn’t trust anyone—including crime scene cleaner Stone Spencer. But when Emily’s questioning makes her the serial killer’s next target, she must turn to ex-ranger Stone for help. With threats at every turn, outrunning a merciless villain could be the last thing they do.

[i]Too many mysterious deaths. 

Not enough clues.

A string of
On Sale October 1, 2023

Surviving the holidays…

with a kidnapper closing in.

Hadley Logan’s Christmas break turns into a holiday nightmare when an intruder breaks into her home and then bullets start flying. Only the quick actions of security specialist Ryan Vincent save her. Now she must rely on him to guard her and her five-year-old daughter as they go on the run. And when attempted murder turns to kidnapping, can Ryan keep this family together for Christmas?

[i]Surviving the holidays…

with a kidnapper closing in.

Had