Heroes What we know! Season 3

heroesfan4eva posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 08:08PM
Lets discuss the information we know of season 3, villians.

*Beware of spoilers*

Heroes 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago heroesfan4eva said…
Well after reading spoilers such as: In the first 3 mins of the first episode of season 3, Claire shoots Peter. Then seeing the filming pic's of Milo and Hayden together, so their obviously doing a scene togther, but they are their future characters and Hayden has a gun which she shoots so its probably, most likely the scene we see Claire shoot Peter in them 3 minutes, thank god =]
Looking at filming pictures, such as thislink and this link i'm suggesting Future Peter with Present Peter, what do you think? Obviously that random guy is the 'double'.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago leuron said…
Aren't there more pictures? Could the present Peter trying to warn the future one 'bout something? Well, Peter his potentialy very dangerous, and the need to kill him may come... I'm just very curious to see the new future after the new present events... Is Sylar still alive? Or is Peter the new "Villain"?? hmm that'd be interesting... :)
And by the way, how does Peter still have the scar? He did save the cheerleader now, and wasn't supposed to have any scars... like wtf?
Thats what i was thinking during school, what if he had the virus, therefore no power, so he could have got that scar like that, then he'd get rid of the virus and his powers would be back but the scar won't heal, right?

AND i found another linkof present and future peter
over a year ago Chocolate95 said…
thats a really good theory!
over a year ago Chocolate95 said…
but doesn't the virus have NO cure
yh the 'magic bloold' ie Claire's blood will heal anyone, i think that was a great mistake to add the healing blood to the show.
over a year ago layla_14 said…
Nathan Petrelli is supposedly dead. We see him rushed to hospital, where resuscitation attempts fail. "There was nothing we could do," a doctor tells the family.
Elle will be spending a bit of time sparring with Sylar this season.
Angela Petrelli introduces us to "Level 5", a housing place for the most dangerous criminals in the world.
Matt Parkman is alone in the middle of a desert screaming for help.
Linderman is back with a prophecy of doom: "The second coming is at hand," he warns.
A big bald man, incarcerated in Level 5, shouts: "I'm not who you think I am. I'm Peter Petrelli..."
found this info at link
found more info:
We know that Mohinder Suresh is a character on Heroes.

But Kristin of E! Online implies that Mohinder is also one of the Heroes:

Mohinder Suresh has a lot coming up this season, including a love connection with a female Hero we already know (together, they are hot as fire).

And let's just say that if you had a sneaking suspicion Suresh might have some kind of superability, you would not be wrong at one point this season. There is more to him than meets the eye, but he ultimately may need to "scale back."

over a year ago polkadotty said…
yeah, layla_14's first post that was from heroesfanatic was taken from digital spy. the journos got told not to give much away, hence the vague outlines...

for you BRITS...
The third season of Heroes will play out on BBC Two and BBC Three (and BBC HD) from the end of September, with a delay of just eight days on the original US broadcast. The season will comprise two "volumes", each containing 13 and 12 episodes respectively.

An artistic African with special abilities is to join Heroes during the upcoming third season.

The Riches actor Ntare Mwine has been cast as the new character, who is said to be close to many of the established heroes and will develop his own abilities in a nine-episode arc.
some stuff from good ole digital spy...

"There are also suggestions that Sylar is working with Mama Petrelli. Does this mean that this Villain is becoming a Hero? Or that some of our Heroes are turning into Villains? Or perhaps Sylar has developed a split personality"

and...

"According to witnesses, the scene involves Sylar sharing a car with HRG and Claire-bear."

(I'll try to upload the pics later.)

Jesus, how would Sylar cope with split personalities? OMG never mind Sylar what about the people who are with him LOL like he suddenly switches to 'Sylar' and kills them all then switches again and goes 'WHAT HAVE I DONE?.......NOOOOOOO!!!!' LOL great television. i wonder if he does actually have a split personality disorder cause some 'spoilers' are just rumours.
well some fans have been talking and one of them heard that sylar might be angela's son (but i don't think that is true, i don't believe that can happen) i also heard too that sylar might turn good (I hope not!) don't really like the idea of a good sylar, like the idea of keeping sylar the same, they better keep him evil, it so suits him.
I know, they can't make Sylar good, it'd be like making Hiro evil.

Well we know that one of our Heroes are in fact also adopted which would explain people's theories on Sylar being Angela's son, Sylar and Peter are probably the most likely to have been adopted.

And on one of the trailers its shows future Claire say 'Sorry Peter....I always loved you' obviously to Peter and then she shoots which kinda proves what i was saying in the early comments, trailer link below

link

And is that Maya and Mohinder kissing i seek?
over a year ago bemyhero-x said…
At Comic-Con over the weekend, Heroes creator Tim Kring revealed the most in-depth look yet at Heroes Season Three.

Those in attendance got to see a snippet of the season premiere, which airs on September 22. Here are a few HUGE spoilers we can release about it:

* The action begins with a "future" Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) coming back to modern day in order to shoot Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) before he exposes their secret powers to the world.

* Matt (Greg Grunberg) discovers future-Peter's real identity... but Parkman is banished into the middle of nowhere before he can do anything about it.

* Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) finally isolates Maya's (Dania Ramirez) powers in chemical form; he uses a syringe to inject himself with the magic elixir rather than give the girl what she desires: freedom from the hell of her super-human affliction.

* Sylar (Zachary Quinto) traps Claire (Hayden Panettiere) in her house.

* Hiro (Masi Oki) disobeys his dead father's command and opens up the office safe that holds part of a formula that, if completed, could destroy the world.

* Niki appears, but she now looks professional and is possibly married to an older man.

i found this on here:
link

keep checking it cause they update it alot.
i found some interesting pictures too

link

link

OMG !
i found A GREEEATTT spoiler !

This is easily the most perplexing, shocking Heroes spoiler for season three that we've posted yet. It comes courtesy of a reliable source, Kristin of E!, so it's safe to assume the following: Sylar has a son... named Noah!

Here's what Kristin writes:

In the future, Sylar has a four-year-old named Noah (which has to be in memory or honor of our Noah Bennet, aka H.R.G.), and according to Zachary Quinto, Sylar's baby mama is "silver-tongued and alive. I don't know what else to say. I can't give that away—it's too good."

HOLY CRAP !
sylar ?
with a kid ?
wow.
over a year ago nickelhatton2 said…
I heard that Niki is dead but yet somehow Ali Larter is still part of the cast: playing a different character...
Kristin from E! Online was asked that question and, well, her answer didn't make it particularly clear:

Matt Parkman's (Greg Grunberg) future is drawn for him by an African bushman, and in the world's future, the sky is full of people who can fly. It'll be just like The Jetsons! Except, you know, no flying contraptions needed. This is a future I'm looking forward to 'cause the traffic on the 405 is killing me.
link
Was I right after all? O.o I wonder...

'We're proud to present our third and final look at the villains that lead the way on season thre of Heroes.

There's just one more in our series, and he appears to have something in common with Claire's birth mom...

Character: Flint

Played by: Blake Shields

Traits: Can shoot blue fire from his hands

"The fire is a huge redemptive discovery. The power gives him a place in the world. He becomes more than an impoverished loser," Shields says of Flint.'