Heroes The mother of Skylar's Kid??

aires547 posted on Oct 07, 2008 at 04:19AM
Ok what are the thoughts of who the mother could be?? I'm going to put it out there and say that I think it maybe Claire???

Heroes 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago leuron said…
Of course...
Skylar... hmmm... who is that?? o.O :P
over a year ago the_drs_girl said…
I don;t think it's really important who the mother was, because I've noticed that every time they show us they future the total opposite actually happens it's a pain in the butt really, cause I thought Daddy Syler was kind of cute!
over a year ago addicted2heroes said…
but i think this time.. syler can become good.. they have already shown the reason sylar killed.. it was his ability and he couldnt really control it. so i think he might learn to control it in the future.
over a year ago wisteriawoman said…
yeah its definately claire , as the childs name is Noah
over a year ago spezlee said…
Ewww. He is claire's UNCLE!!!
over a year ago santosblack said…
I'm with you spezlee.... maybe elle? He had dirty blond hair after all and she wasn't around.... could be...
over a year ago aires547 said…
Ooh I didn't think of that but then won't have that made him claire's brother and the future claire acted like she didn't even care about him
over a year ago thecon said…
Not sure... Elle is top of my list for no particular reason (can't really justify it either way!). Though if Sylar DOES become good this season then his character arc is more or less complete, perhaps ending with self-sacrifice to redeem himself for the sins of his past? I'd like to see that, but sad to see him go if it happens.
over a year ago swimswamswum said…
Elle, defintely.

Just because the child's name is Noah doesn't exactly mean that the mother is Claire.

Sylar DOES become partners with HRG and they porbably got close and Clair looked pretty pissed in the promo.
over a year ago suggy said…
It is Elle. Elle will have a storyline with Sylar in the upcoming episodes. Well, that was what I read.
Hey suggy where did you read that at?? Can you let me know??
over a year ago raknaff said…
Maybe it was Claire and she didn't know he was related to her?????
It must be Claire's son with someone who died, Gabriel is kinda like his unbiological father...
last edited over a year ago
Sylar and Elle?? Fuck NOOOOOO!!!!!
over a year ago duckey94 said…
I don't think it was Claire's kid. I think that Sylar was turned good by HRG because they worked together at The Company. So Sylar was only in this good place now because of Mr. Bennett. Makes sense he would name his kid Noah.

As for the kid's mother, I don't think it was anyone of significance. Maybe Sylar had Noah with some woman we never met before who left or died or in some other way left the kid alone with his father.

If Claire was the mommy, the scene where she shows up and threatens to kill the kid and Sylar and all that would have been different. The atmosphere would have been more awkward or hostile.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TARDIS said…
I don't think the writers would travel to incest land....... and i think it's Elle too.....maybe..
over a year ago dalylfc said…
when sylar told claire she was extra special what if she could reproduce on her own he triggered something in her brain when he was reading it and she became pregnant. lol#
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
Sylar and Claire >.<
That's as unlikely as Peter and Claire happening considering they're uncle and neice. lol
I'm not too sure it's Elle either.
Maybe a new hero? They introduce so many so it's not that unlikely.
over a year ago the_bunkster said…
ummm, im pretty sure that elle is dead, so it kinda cant be her since sylar killed her... and incest is so not kool
over a year ago the_bunkster said…
okay lol, so apparently elle isn't dead, but i was pretty sure i saw sylar kill her... was i the only one?
Well after tonights episode with elle going into pineheart and sklar is there maybe plotting against his father..they fall in love and end up getting pregnant..just a thought??