Heroes Diary of a hero

The-Stig posted on Jan 19, 2009 at 08:01PM
Okay, this is basically a game that I made up. hat you have to do is write a diary for a particular character and a situation, which I will give. Then you have to write what you think that character would write in their diary, and after a week I will make a pick for it and whoever wins gets props, so ready to play ;)

Heroes 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago The-Stig said…
Okay, the character is Claire and the situation is Sandra and Noah Bennet are planning a divorce
over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
smile
Lol this is really hard, do u think we could have maybe an easier situation to start with. Not sayin you have to but you might get more answers
yh, kk. Erm character is Ando and he has a crush on daphne
hmm this is a realy hard game but i'll have a go!!!
over a year ago haddy said…
Dear diary...
today was the day that i was meant to tell daphne of my crush on her...a few problems though.
1-She is destined to be with matt,
2-She is hiros nemesis, so thats gunna make things hard,
3-I cant touch anyone with abilities as i supercharge them, what if i become unstable and hurt her..
last edited over a year ago
heart
Lol heres an attempt

Dear Diary,
This is driving me insane. I can't take it anymore. I LOVE DAPHNE!!!!!!! Its just that i feel like its not meant to be. I mean firstly she is happy with Matt and he's such a nice person that i wudn't want to hurt him like that. But its just she is all that i think about. I was always in Hiro's shadow and now he's powerless whereas i am not. I have the chance now and all i can think about is someone who is taken. It takes all my energy not to think about this around matt so he doesnt figure it out. I really want to tell her or at least someone. But if i tell Hiro he will just give me this long, repetitive 'heroes' speach about how it can't happen. Even if it could happen i wouldn't be able to touch her because of my stupid power. I mean this power just emphasises my role as sidekick thus giving me less of a chance. I just don't know what to do, i am going CRAAAAAAAAAZZZZYYYYYY!!!!!! I suppose I'll just have to try and forget her. I could always go back to stalking hiros sister, although those bushes hurt a lot.
over a year ago haddy said…
heart
i say you did much better than mine, as if you were ando in love..lol
lol, they're really good, i agree, it's a hard game ;)
laugh
lol I am sure more people will join in after a few competitions
worried
When is the pick for this!!! Although there is only two entries
crying
Guess this game is not happening then
blush
oh sorry, forgot all about it, ill make it now.
over a year ago chels125843 said…
i wanna do this game :D
are we ever gonna get to do the one you first picked the claire on sandra & noahs divorce?? :s
laugh
Lol actuallly i wouldnt mind doing that one ^^ :D
over a year ago miss_mindkill said…
sad
dear diary

today i was watching daphne as she cleaned the house i was supposed to be helping hiro and matt make plans to stop nathan capturing peaple with abilities such as myself. but i couldnt focus daphne is just so cute when she does that whole super speed thing. i know i shouldnt be able to see her like that but its like the whole world just slows down when i look at her.i think i love her but she is in love with matt it is so hard keeping it a secret with mats mind reading abilities i have to force my mind to wonder else where matt has almost caught me out a few times.and beleive me it is not easy to lie to him.i know her and mat are destined to be together and i want her to be happy so i have not told her and as mutch as i am happy that she is happy and has found love i just wished the one she loved was me.link
laugh
I think you might have missed it miss_mindkill, if you did unlucky because yours is really good. I don't really know whats going on with this game atm lol. But its stilll reli good Stig!!!
however u can have props for trying. welldone rock_smurf_77 for winning, and haddy u did well, so u can all have props for trying and rocksmurf u get extra. New idea.

Okay, the Claire one about the divorce ;)
laugh
Cheers Stig right i'll get thinking.!!!
lol, thts ok, good luck ;)
over a year ago chels125843 said…
i will do claires divorce diary entry tonight :D