Heroes Petition - please sign

The-Stig posted on Jan 20, 2009 at 09:10PM
All of you who want Adam back, follow the link.

link

Heroes 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago raknaff said…
big smile
I signed for sure!
over a year ago haddy said…
angelic
i signed, no.24
over a year ago The-Stig said…
thanks guys, i realsied that thanks to my slow comp, mine didnt go through yesterday, so I am now no.26
over a year ago want2watcheroes said…
cool
i signed btw, no.21 i think.
kk, yh, i think i saw it
over a year ago MrAlex said…
smile
I signed no.28

Bring Adam Back! Bring Adam Back!
over a year ago 675 said…
sunny
I signed #29 :D
over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
Number 30!
over a year ago shoom said…
how can he ome back? We all saw him die for good. its not even as though he can get his powers back. Sorry,but i didnt think he was that good of a charator,and was quite happy when he died!
P.S. Dont hate me,i am only writing my feelings about the matter,i wasnt looking for an argument :D
over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
smile
LOL i respect ur opinion and then thoroughly disagree with it. They can bring back Ali Larter as a totally different character so y cudnt hiro go back in time and get Adam back for some reason!!!! Also he was an awesome character
over a year ago want2watcheroes said…
monkey
Cant they like... Make out that arthur put his ashes near his grave, then someone needs adam and they mix the ashes with the formula- If its made again; with adams blood.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 675 said…
sunny
I want to add that I think that Elle deserves a petition too.
thats alright Shoom, I dont prosecute people for opinions *cough, caslarterfan, cough*

Thanks everyone else for signing, really apprecaite it
over a year ago shoom said…
meh
cheers for not screwtinising me too much! lol i wouldnt be gutted if he came back,and i think that adding the ashes to some of the formula would work! or maybe some of clairs blood?
i think seeing as his ashes were in the pinehearst building and all that formula was spilt some must have gone on him, i really think he could come back ;)
I agree 675, she probably does, there might be one, you should google it. I didnt make this one, i just found it.