Heroes A hero will die - Spoiler alert

Victory18 posted on Nov 07, 2009 at 10:48PM
In an attempt to keep the series on a ratings high following the controversial recent lesbian kiss, it was leaked by shows producers a few weeks ago that a character (hero) was going to die in series four.
Click on link to find out who and tell us what you think?
link

Heroes 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago imawesome34 said…
laugh
Nathan he always dies
over a year ago GabrielsGodsend said…
big smile
Too True! Nathan does always die
over a year ago ChickRiddler said…
He was actually already dead. Just still in the series
over a year ago sisi92 said…
crying
I miss Nathan ;((
over a year ago sisi92 said…
laugh
but I still think they'll find a way to bring him back XD
over a year ago marry510 said…
Lostlink was an adventure. There is a program I really like it lost suction.I can not begin to explain the amount of depth that this show comprises. Each episode is important because it adds something new to the mythology of the show and the characters themselves. At the heart of "Lost" is about the characters. It is rare that linkthe plot for more credit, then the characters themselves. This leads to some amazing characters that feel like human beings in real life rather than fictional creations. All are given a fair share of honor through flashbacks that tell her story before the island.Lost has never been a show linkof fear of taking risks. None of the characters has never been safer and lost no prisoners as members of the main distribution to meet the serious with some regularity along the series. It has never been so soft that the actual narrative theme linkchange every season that keeps the new series and each new week. I will not elaborate on how the issue has changed, but let's say that each station has a unique touch. All actors must be praised as there is never a time when you're not a shock to their brightness. After all the writing would be nothing without the great actors bring these characters to life, and bring to life did.Lost has not always been linkperfect, but. Serial number is five point season was a rare case where the characters have been relegated to the background as the plot itself set the tone. Lost was always the best when he told his story through the characters.
----------------------------------
link
link