Heroes The Heroes Survival Game 2

danrowe posted on Nov 02, 2007 at 04:19PM
Over 3 months of continous voting led to the crowning of Peter Petrelli as our Heroes Survival Game winner! More than 350 votes were cast and i feel that the Forum Topic brought a lot of fans and encoraged Fanpopper's to regularly give an insight onto the Heroes spot.

Threfore, i think it is a good idea to bring it back! But this time, with new and forgotten characters! Some of you may cheer, some of you may groan, but hey, it's something to do, right?

Many thanks to RS-Lee for a great forum topic that over 3600 fans have grown to love.

THE RULES

1. All characters start with 15 points.
2. Anyone can cast a vote adding (++) or subtracting (--) from any character.
3. You vote for 3 characters at a time.
4. When any character's total reaches 0, he/she is eliminated.
5. When half of the field is eliminated, you can only put in a vote of one (+), but the two negatives remain the same (--). This is just so the game doesn't last forever.
6. You can't vote for only one person. For example, you can't just deduct 6 points from Linderman, you must add or subtract from 3 different people.
7. Also, no voting over and over and over again within a short time span (i.e. 10 minutes). Give some other people a chance to cast their votes, too.

Please post your vote along with the standings of the characters in rank order. This helps immensely with all the math and keeps everything in line.

I didn't add the characters that were only in one episode, just didn't really see the need to.

ALSO! Something fun: The poster who removes a character (i.e. deducts the last 2 points from Sylar, thus leaving him with no points) gets to come up with a creative little tale about how the character died. And please, be creative people. It makes for much better reading.

You can supply a short phrase as to why you added/subtracted from each character.

Here's the list! (make sure that it is posted into every reply. I know it's going to end up getting very long, but if necessary, we can always just start a continuation of this post into a new topic. This will make things much easier.)

Mr. Bennet: 15
Claire Bennet: 15
Simone Deveaux: 15
DL Hawkins: 15
Isaac Mendez: 15
Hiro Nakamura: 15
Matt Parkman: 15
Nathan Petrelli: 15
Peter Petrelli: 15
Micah Sanders: 15
Nikki Sanders: 15
Jessica Sanders: 15
Mohinder Suresh: 15
Sandra Bennet: 15
Hana Gitelman: 15
The Haitian: 15
Audrey Hanson: 15
Mr. Linderman: 15
Ando Masahashi: 15
Eden McCain: 15
Janice Parkman: 15
Angela Petrelli: 15
Claude Rains: 15
Theodore Sprague: 15
Chandra Suresh: 15
Gabriel "Sylar" Grey: 15
Thompson: 15
Zach: 15
Charlie Andrews: 15
Lyle Bennet: 15
Charles Deveaux: 15
Meredith Gordon: 15
Sanjog Iyer: 15
Brody Mitchum: 15
Kaito Nakamura: 15
Heidi Petrelli: 15
Tina: 15
Molly Walker: 15
Jackie Wilcox: 15
Monica Dawson: 15
Damon Dawson: 15
Grandma Dawson: 15
Takezo Kensei: 15
Ricky: 15
Caitlin: 15
West: 15
Mr Muggles: 15
Maya Herrera: 15
Alejandro Herrera: 15
Adam Monroe: 15
Bob: 15
Claude: 15
Yaeko: 15
Tuko: 15 (Yemi from LOST)
Will: 15
Aron Malsky: 15

If you think of any more characters, please add them at the start of this game.....so we can carry on without mass confusion.

Thanks,
Dan

(Copyright of RS-Lee in The Heroes Survival Game topic :P)
last edited on Nov 02, 2007 at 04:21PM

Heroes 549 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...