Horror & Sci-Fi Television If you could be trapped in one of the worlds from a show...

tinkymel posted on Apr 06, 2009 at 02:38PM
If you could be trapped in one of the worlds from a show which one would it be and why?

Horror & Sci-Fi Television 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tinkymel said…
hmmm
I came up with this one and am having a really hard time figuring out which one I would like. On the one had I like the idea of being stuck in the world on sliders where I could explore different versions of reality, but I am not sure if it is the right one. I would also like to be in the world of Supernatural so that I could meet Dean, God he is hot. I guess I will go with sliders though. I think it the idea of different realities is neat. I think it would be neat to be able to see different versions of myself and those I know. I a world like that all things are possible. So Sliders is my choice.
over a year ago fanfly said…
laugh
Ack! That's a tough one. Truth is, I'm not sure I'd want to visit any of them- because they all have their inherent dangers and I'm not Buffy!! lol I'd get killed right quick. I'll have to think on this one for a bit and come back to it.
over a year ago Asvini said…
smile
I'm going with Buffy. I'd love to learn some magic, and you don't have to be born with a special ability to learn it in the Buffyverse (I used to wonder why they didn't all just learn, it would make slaying so much easier, but if they could all do magic the show would've been quite boring to watch, lol) and I can't deny, I've always wanted to fight a vampire, that's how you can tell I'm not a twilight fan, my instinct towards vampires is 'slay them' not 'kiss them' :)
over a year ago AgentCoop said…
I'd go with either the Buffyverse or the Star Trek universe. Probably the Buffyverse, as the women are much hotter! ;)
laugh
Lol, that was a good one AgentCoop.
over a year ago axemnas said…
The Nightmare cafe hangin out with Blackie,Fay and Frank. Help people with their problems or get their just deserts.every door lead somwhere different.cafe shows up somwhere different every day.
You'd never get board
last edited over a year ago
The Nightmare cafe hangin out with Blackie,Fay and Frank. Help people with their problems or get thei
I like that AXEmnas. That does sound like an interesting place to be.
over a year ago sweendog1994 said…
supernatural easily because it would be awsome to be a hunter and hunt down like vampires and shit, it would be freaky but awsome!
I wouldn't mind being in the SPN world because of Jensen. Hehe.
lol i wouldnt mind going back to the third season and meeting katie cassidy hehe. wait nevermind like very episode of SPN there is a hot chick in it ! lol
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Yah they make sure there is something for everyone to look at.
lol it must be for more viewers. hahaha