House M.D. Who would be your dream guest star?

rosehustle1 posted on Oct 09, 2008 at 05:21AM
I know I would love Lauren Graham as either a patient of the week or a recurring character. Jennifer Beals would also be a cool addition. If they could get another musician as a guest star I would want Jennifer Hudson. Who would you guys choose?

House M.D. 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago salemslot said…
I'd love Robe Lowe to appear as an ex of Cuddy's.The man is so HOT!!!I'd like to see House competing with him over Cuddy's heart.
over a year ago oldmovie said…
Oh Rob Lowe would be great!!!

But no for me its either Stephen Fry or Emma Thompson.
over a year ago PotterGal said…
Hehehehe, OM beat me to it.
I really really REALLY want Emma Thompson to guest star. She's just such an amazing actress! :)
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Yeah I'm with oldmovie and PotterGal. Stephen Fry and/or Emma Thompson would be awesome.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HuddyLover said…
I think I would love to see Alan Rickman as, I don't know, maybe Cuddy's dad???
over a year ago housefan1 said…
HuddyLover i totally Agree with the Alan Rickman! that would be sooooo awesome! but i would also luv Fran Drescher or James Marsters!
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
Emma Thompson is a friend of Robert too so than you'd have chemistry between Hugh, Robert and her and that just sounds great!

can't help but love the idea of Stephen strapped to that bed though... I'm with OM, Pottergal and misanthrope86!
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
Stephen Fry!! :D

HUDDY LOVE FOREVER!!
over a year ago Legenda said…
i'm for Mary-Louise Parker no matter what kind of character she plays
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
Stephen Fry definitely.
over a year ago Dutchmoxie said…
Stephen Fry was my first thought. Though the idea of Alan Rickman makes me a very happy camper too
over a year ago brat2007girl said…
I am all for Stephen Fry and Alan Rickman.

I would love to see Johnny Depp though just because him and Hugh sharing a screen together would make me all warm and tingly.
over a year ago TheIdiot said…
Rik Mayall would be interesting, but not gonna happen! Well... :)
over a year ago kathleen951015 said…
what can i say that no one else has said already. :P