House M.D. Won't be on

kathleen951015 posted on Oct 24, 2008 at 01:33AM
Hello, this is Cyndi, kathleen's friend...Recently Kathleen got into a car crash. Her mom got hit by another car and they wrapped around a pole. Kathleen fractured many bones and broke her ankle and right wrist. Unfortunatly, she will probably not be on for a while. I might be on though. :) Best of luck to all the fanpoppers.

cyndi jay.

House M.D. 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
awwww
I'm really sorry
Give Kathleen our love and tell her we're all hoping the best for her and her mother and their full recovery!
over a year ago kathleen951015 said…
I'll be sure to :)
over a year ago dave said…
Oh no! That's terrible news Cyndi, please let her know that we're all pulling and praying for her and her mom's recovery! Thanks for letting us know.
over a year ago youngblood said…
tell her i hope she'll get better!
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
SH*T!!!!!!!
omg thats terrible!!!! please keep us updated on her condition!!!!!
please tell her that i hope she gets better soon, and that we all send our love!!!
thanx, you're clearly a good friend 2 her!
over a year ago HuddyLover said…
OMG, I hope she is doing fine! Thanks for letting us know...*hugs you* Give Kathleen our wishes!!!
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
OMFG! NO WAY!!! TELL HER HC SAID HI AND THAT I HOPE SHE GETS BETTER! *huggles* Thanks for letting us know
over a year ago babybell said…
please tell her we love her and hope she will be okay!!! shes really nice and funny and awwww please let her have a full recovery!!
over a year ago pure_rebellion said…
OHHH dear!
thats so bad i hope she gets betta :)
over a year ago Biathine said…
Oh, I'm sorry. I hope she gets better .:(

This better not be some horrible prank. I once had a friend who thought it's funny to write exactly the same thing on my blog, when I was on holiday. I got about 50 tearful wishes for my recovery before I came back and found out. XD

But that doesn't mean I don't believe you - I just have a strange feeling of deja-vu.I hope she and her mother will be okay soon.

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kathleen951015 said…
i had some pictures of one of her decorative casts designed by yours truly but i can't get it to load. :(
over a year ago Anusha said…
:( I'm sorry :( Only now I'm seeing this...I hope Kate and her mom gets better quickly...*huggles Kate*
over a year ago cocacola said…
I hope she's okay! I liked doing the "What would House do?" with her!