House M.D. TV guide spoiler!UPDATE:SECOND SPOILER(HUDDY)

amberRocks posted on Nov 05, 2008 at 10:12PM
Second spoiler form Tv-guide (Watercooler column) about huddy:
Call us cynical, but did something seem a bit eh about House's big kiss? After years of sexual tension between the curmudgeonly doc and Cuddy, the smooch should have stirred something more than heebie-jeebies. Granted, Cuddy had just lost her adoptive baby, but the kiss just didn't have spark. SPOILERWord is this twosome is gonna crash and burn, and we can't say we're sorry

Spoiler from tv guide:

Young Doctors in Love: Yes, Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) and Chase (Jesse Spencer) are still doing the deed. This week's episode reveals House's former protégés "have been dating this whole time," says Morrison. "It also reveals that they are getting more serious." Cameron doesn't make that easy. "She is willing to try to be more vulnerable," says the actress, who was formerly engaged to Spencer in real life, "but I think her admiration of House will always make it difficult for her to fully love anyone else. Without her realizing it, unrequited love has a very powerful hold over her." As for a Cameron/House hookup in the future: "I'm not sure if it will ever happen, but I'm pretty sure that Cameron would not deny him if he were to make advances." Sounds like it's time for a House (booty) call! - Ileane Rudolph
last edited on Nov 06, 2008 at 10:05AM

House M.D. 74 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...