House M.D. How you know your adicted to House

HouseJr posted on Nov 18, 2008 at 09:05PM
It's storytime again!
Okay so today I was doing something that made me think "wow I'm really into this House show, like completly crazy about and adicted to it" so then I thought "I wonder how many people on fanpop do things that make them think the same thing?" So I decided to make this board and what you can do is make replies telling about times when you thought "OMG I'm so adicted to this show" by something you did, said, or thought. I'll start with today's event that gave me this idea.

So today at school I had this really long boring standerized test(you know the ones where you have to sit in the same room for hours answering questions on a scantron and catching a nap in between?) well anyway I took my nap after I was done with the first part and when I finished the second part I just started doodling. At first it was regular things, I was trying to remember how used to draw stars. I then I got to hearts that's when it got crazy. I doodled a heart, turned it into a cupid heart(with an arrow through it) and the above I wrote "I" and below I wrote, wait for it, "House!" I just got wrost from there, here's the rest that I wrote, in bubble letters on my paper: Wilson(a doodle heart)Dara(my real name), House(a doodle heart)Dara, House MD, Huddy forever, and last but not least House+Cuddy= Huddy forever XP

So now it's your turn, get ready, get set, GO
Expose your crazy House fanitude!

House M.D. 131 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 131

over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
I usually come up with Houseisms in lessons (usually at the most inappropriate time) and I have been known to use some quotes in my homework without even realising...or saying 'Funny you say that, that's kind of what happened in House...' Cue everyone in my class: *rolls eyes*
All those rolling eyes can be scary sometimes...XDD
I probably do more things but I'm brain dead at the moment LOL! XD
over a year ago cocacola said…
lol! I guess first I would have to say that a good signal that we often overlook is that we know every episode by its actual name. They're not just "That one with that guy who had..." anymore. They're "Three Stories", and "Acceptance" now. Also I'd have to say that little illustrations(I like to draw) decorate just about every inch of my folders, binders, book covers etc... at school. At night I think of little fanfiction ideas. Of course, thinking of stories in my mind about my favorite books, movies, and TV shows when I go to bed has been a habit of mine since like 3rd grade. Um...I'm write down, "WATCH HOUSE" in my agenda book, and in the agenda books of others... All this fanpopping occasionally makes my knees hurt, so there's the leg pain. And last but not least, occasionally when I'm typing the word "House" I sometimes capitalize it by accident no matter what I happen to be writing. "I ran to the House."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HouseJr said…
LOL, that's funny. Every morning I go my school library to check fanpop and the other day my friends is like "Your really crazy about House aren't you?" and I'm like "Well yeah!"

And I have another friend who calls me crazy everytime I say the name

LOL cocacola, I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading your post!
LMAO!! XD

Oooohhh I also offer House-like diagnoses in my Biology lessons...even when we're talking about fertiliser...=P
And yeah I do that capitalising of House too! The amount of times I had to re-write work because of it LOL =P XD
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
lets see... i hav recently bought 2 house t-shirts which are exactly the same (a mistake) lol oops
i wrote about lisa edelstein in an english exam we had 2 write about a famous person whom we admire my teacher is now gonna think im a stalker
my mum thinks im sick like literally obsessed, i hav an album on my computer with about 1000 house photos
and also during an exam (study period for me) i didn't revise, i spent an hour doodling a huddy photo...
lets see what else?
i hav house pics on my mobile and my ipod,
and i had a massive massive hissy fit this week, when i realised i can't watch house this week
i was GUTTED :(

lol
and now my mum is mocking me cause she watches house as well, and she's gonna watch it without me and spoil it for me
:(
what a cow!!!
LMAO PP!! XDD
I see why Melon married you! LOL! ;DD
I actually have quite a few photos of House on several different computers =P
My school already think I'm mad...LOL!
over a year ago kimi-chan said…
lol!! i not on my own on this one!! yay!! ok here's mine= so after watching joy-i was straight on the phone to my mate arko(the person who got me addicted to house and many other things like coffee!!) and was doing the whole huddy fangirl screamingness on the phone to her-then watched the itch and the end secen i swear i almost died!! so was ranting at the screen yelling expletives at house for being a coward and begging cuddy to turn round, etc. then went to the phone as usuall to phone arko-but she was asleep and i i had no one to rant about awsome huddyniess to, so after flaing around for a few undecided moment i decided to go to bed early as well!!!! also throughout the writers strike of season 4 i was having some serious withdrawl symptoms! and i sometimes say huddy instead of cuddy!!! i dont go to school opr college otherwise id be doodling too!! keep up the addiction!! XD
hahahahahaha CF ye my wife made a bit of a mistake marrying someone who belongs in the loony house lol
its ok cause u r all stuck with me 4ever MWAHSHAHAHAHAHAHA

o ye this is so random but i found a joke that i like that isn't related to house, but it refers to the loony assylum
:
"im so funny they gave me a jacket that makes me hug myself"
HAHAHAHA
please say that someone else gets this... lmao
O___O Stuck with you forever!? ....am I in prison? =P jks jks XDD

LMAO!! That's a pretty damn awesome quote! XDD
*is crying....with laughter* X'D
hahahaha im glad u like it my friends didn't get it i was like laughing all on my own... like a loner... once again

hahaha ye trapped forever!! *evil laughter*
XDDDDD
LOL! I love being obsessed!! Every wednesday, I ask friends that I know watch House, and I ask them "Did you see House last night?"
none of mine watch it
:(
i hate it i hav 2 talk 2 myself about it.... im so kl lol
and PP! I loved that joke!!!

heres a completely random one from Demetri Martin that slightly has to do with the conversation.

I like fruit baskets.
Why? Because they allow you to mail someone fruit without appearing insane.

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that made me laugh A LOT!!!
lol
i love funny quotes
must go find some more
but seriously, here's one that is sooo true
"in the evening news, they start with "good evening" and then proceed to tell u why its not" lol
anyway must go find some more now lol
;)
LOL! I love these quotes! XDDD
*goes and looks for some...* ;D
'It is an old and ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way'
XDD
over a year ago oldmovie said…
I'm obsessive enough to write long articles about literature devices present in a tv show....lol
Found another!!
'If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?'

LOL OM!! ...these things all sound familiar to me LOL! XDD
HAHAHAHAHAHA CF i LOVED that last one im still laughing lol
must go find some now
over a year ago youngblood said…
lol, i love it how you said that you sometime capitalize House, cocacola, cause i do that sometimes too! anyways, i have A MILLION examples;

1: I'm suppost to be doing my homework right now.
2:I was in english today and the dispatch question was "If you can meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why? 7 sentences" lets just say my answer was Hugh Laurie and it was the first time i ever went OVER 7 sentences, when usually i barely got to 4.
3:I, like many, ask my friend about House every wensday. She is no where near as obsessed as i am. her action: *eye-role*
4:Sleeping is kind of hard when your trying not to think about how your parents will react when they find out you have C in math because your on fanpop writing comments about House.
5:Any second now, my father will be yelling at me for being on the computer instead of doing my homework. Scratch that. that's not an example, i'm just venting.

All of them are to long to post at the moment...:)
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
Sorry I don't have any awesome quotes at the moment, but here's how I know I'm obsessed:

Almost everything reminds me of either House or some other TV show I love. Constantly during lunch, or any other time, my friends (none of whom watch House :( ) will be having some random conversation. I'm usually just listening, but as soon as I hear some minuscule detail that reminds me of House, I have to tell them about it and elaborate on why it reminds me of it. They just look at me like I'm crazy, which is probably true, but oh well. :p
^omg exactly the same as me
here are some quotes:
:)

I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.

Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.

When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?

Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.

I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

LMAO!! These are hilarious!! XDDD
hehehehehee i love quotes they make me smile
XDDD
I just couldn't stop laughing!!!:) awsome quotes.
Some more Steven Wright quotes! XDD

'If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?'

'How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?'

'What happens if you get scared half to death twice?'

'Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?'

'Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.'

'90.2% of statistics are made up.'

'Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.'

'If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?'

'Yesterday I told a chicken to cross the road. It said, "what for?"'

'If you tell a joke in the forest, but nobody laughs, was it a joke?'
thank u!!!! :)
right im goin 2 bed
night everyone, i won't be on 4 a while, cause i hav a ball 2moz, then its my birthday YAAAAAY and then im doin something which i dnt know about on friday and maybe saturday dnt know
so night everyone
*hugs*
i'll miss u all!!
CF i loved those im sooo gonna write all of these down and write them in my skl books lol
right byeeee
xx
Guys I love your stories and quotes, I knew this was I good idea. I LOLed the whole time I was catching up (I had to go to myspace to do some stuff) Write more, it makes me feel special that everyone is having so much fun on a board I created (feels special because she is a House nOOb and has never had something like this happen before)
Byeeeee son-in-law!! *hugs*

LOL HJ! *hugs* Ok...*finds more quotes* =]]
Here's a side note of crazy, I just went to go look for something to eat and I could've sorn there was music playing in my fridge, it might've even been "Massive Attack"
Again, Steven Wright quotes! XDD

'Yesterday I saw a chicken crossing the road. I asked it why. It told me it
was none of my business.'

'I took lessons in bicycle riding. But I could only afford half of them. Now I
can ride a unicycle.'

'I got food poisoning today. I don't know when I'll use it.'

'When I turned two I was really anxious, because I'd doubled my age in a year.
I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I'm six I'll be ninety.'

'I invented the cordless extension cord.'

'I installed a skylight in my apartment...The people who live above me are
furious!'

'I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas,
people behind me stop, and I'm gone.'

'I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.'

'I bought a self learning record to learn Spanish. I turned it on and went to
sleep; the record got stuck. The next day I could only stutter in Spanish.'

'I bought a dog the other day...I named him Stay. It's fun to call him...
"Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!" He went insane.'

'I didn't get a toy train like the other kids. I got a toy subway instead. You
couldn't see anything, but every now and then you'd hear this rumbling noise go
by.'
LOL at the hearing music!!
It was me...no seriously I was playing Massive Attack on the piano a few minutes ago! LOL XDD
Yeah but the thing is how did I hear you in my fridge?!?
over a year ago elenita_93 said…
The other day I was talking with Bridget an exchange estudent from the United States and we were talking about House, she talks in spanish and I talk in english, it's a bit confused sometimes, and then a rumanian boy came to us and said: hey are you talking about House? i want to talk with you!, was so crazy, an american girl, a rumanian boy and a spanish girl talking about house and everyone was looking to us like saying: look at those crazy guys! xD
And well, most of the time I say Housisms or something like that, I'm House in my group of friends! xDD
LOL! True....maybe it's a superfridge! XDD

LOL! elenita I wanna join!! *flies to Spain* XD
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
LOL!! LMAO at all your quotes you crazy people!! XDD

But, my all time favourite quote, or rather writing on a packet:

You could buy a Valentine's day card with the title "Just for you", and on the back it read "Now available in multi-packs!!" ROFL!!
Hey I got another obsession proof, like 30 seconds ago my sister went up to me and said,

My Sister: Hey Katie Guess What?
Me: What?
My Sister: It's Tuesday.

And more Demetri Martin:

What do you call someone who can't tell the difference between a spoon and a ladle?
Fat.

I bought a cactus one day. A few weeks later it died. That made me sad because its like "Damn, I'm less nurturing than a desert."

I was talking to this woman one day and she said "I like kids" I was thinking Well thats nice. Its like saying, "I like people...for a little while"
"How old are you?"
"14"
"F*** off"

Saying "I Apologise" is the same as saying "I'm sorry"...unless you are at a funeral.

For more of this genius

link
OMG cocacola, that video was so funny. I esspecially loved his pie chart on procrastination, very interesting. LOL!
its easy to find other videos and he even has a fanpop spot. The guy's really good isn't he?
Okay this is a bit wierd. I was just reading a bunch of Urban Legends on the internet and in a little bit of text that said whether or not it was true or not came a little joke

"Now, this may seem ridiculous, but keep in mind this was an era before doctors such as the esteemed Dr. Gregory House gained the ability to solve any ailment within 42 minutes..."

I had no intention of finding ANYTHING House related on the site, and I found it kind of funny that no matter what I'm doing, House will pop into it somehow.
Wow, what were you on cocacola snopes.com? Anyway enjoy yourselves. House come on here in about 15 minutes and I have to eat before it comes on and then it's off to bed. So see you guys tomorrow
what!!??? damn, i have to wait like 3 more f*** hours!

Oh, and bye HJr!
over a year ago yoyoder said…
I love House but I haven't seen it enough to get super obsessed and memorize it. But I am definitely this way with The Office. Pretty much everything thing reminds me of it and my friends get so tired of me.
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
I find myself inserting Houseisms into my everyday conversations haha. I can name an episode 10 seconds after it comes on (the real name, not "that one where..."). I've made the 2nd most questions on the Facebook Addicted to House MD application, I've made a House MD Items Facebook application, I'm almost constantly watching the House DVDs in my free time, I have a House playlist on my iPod...I'm sure there's alot more haha. It's definatly reached the point of obsession.
over a year ago DoctorIsIn said…
Hmm...

1. Anytime I hear the word House in conversations or happen to flip through the channel and see the word "house" in guide I get excited..
2. I own a few House T-shirts
3. I have drawing finals due tomorrow but I watched the new episode of house today (even though I recorded it) and am on fanpop...
4. I spread my love of house unto others so that they become addicted to house as well!

there's so much more but i really do have to finish my drawing final...lol. :[
Hey what's up guys you abandon the board? I have a few stories, but I'm not gonna post them till you guys start posting again ;)
okay...

my dad told me a joke about a dumb blond man.

One day there were three guys building a skyscraper.

An Irishman
A Mexican
And a blond guy.

And after a long day of work the took out their lunches.
The Irishman opened his lunchbox and said, "Ahh...corned beef and cabbage again? I swear if I get this one more time I'm going to jump off this skyscraper and fall to my death."
Then the Mexican opened his lunchbox and said, "Ahh...a burrito again? I swear, if I get a burrito for lunch one more time, I'm going to jump off this skyscraper and fall to my death."
Then the blond guy opened his lunchbox and said, "Ahh...a bologna sandwich again? I swear, if I get a bologna sandwich for lunch one more time, I'm going to jump off this building and fall to my death.

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunchbox, and inside was corned beef and cabbage. And so he jumped off the skyscraper and fell to his death. Then the Mexican opened his lunch and inside was a burrito. And so he jumped off the skyscraper and fell to his death. Last, the blond guy opened his lunchbox and behold! Inside was a bologna sandwich, so he jumped off the building and fell to his death.

At their funerals the men's wives come their eyes filled with tears. The wife of the Irishman says "Oh! If only I knew he didn't want corned beef and cabbage. I would have packed him something else!" she says between sobs. Next the wife of the Mexican woman says, "Oh! If only I knew he didn't want a burrito! I would have packed him something else!" she said, crying with the wife of the Irishman. When the wife of the blond man doesn't say anything they glare at her and so she says, "Don't look at me. The idiot packs his own lunch every day."
over a year ago housefrk said…
My friend and I, we might have made puppets of the characters by printing out pictures and gluing them to popcicle sticks so we could act out scenes and finish episodes the way we want to.

We also might have written the series finale, all ninety minutes (It's a two parter)

And we might have written House references all over each other's English homework so our teacher would think we were nutcases.