House M.D. Fanpop Houseism competition

pollyloveshouse posted on Nov 24, 2008 at 07:55PM
Helloo there fellow Houseians, your friendly neighborhood PLH here, with an idea for a forum that I stole of Saul_Mikoliunas in the How I Met Your Mother Spot. (the original forum can be seen link.)

The basic gist, you have to see if you can post House-isms on other spots so that other House watchers know what you mean, but other people don't, kapeesh? In simpler terms, you have to mention something to do with House on another spot. Make sense yet? Maybe not, maybe an example will help....

Example
Ok so say you saw a pick: Do you prefer talking to people in person or on the phone??, You might comment: "But I can't see what you're wearing on the phone!", in true House/Cuddy style!

Or, you could find a reason to say "Huge ego, sorry"... be creative people!! I'm sure you can all do better than me!!

Rules: It has to be sly but at the same time relevant to the content. So for example, I can't go on the travel spot and say "Everybody lies" out of the blue! Instead try to slip it into a conversation subtly!

So I don't know yet, I could make it like a weekly thing so the person I think made the best subtle comment will get a prop, or even easier I will just give a prop to user with the best sly mention... We will just have to see how popular it gets =P

Thanks for reading, have a lovely day =)

House M.D. 90 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...