House M.D. Love and don't lie!

amberRocks posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 04:54PM
Hi!I'm so freaked out about the love_not_war75 expose and I would like to say NOT to ever lie and everyone in this spot to love eacth other!
We are a family and we should stay together and just delete the hoaxs that come on our way!
*HUGS EVERYONE!*

P.s:Seriously I'm freaked out!Do you?

House M.D. 811 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 811

over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
here here aR
*hugs*
well said!!!!
and yes im reli freaked out too but at least now everyone is aware of it.
over a year ago Biathine said…
I'm angry, confused and freked out as well. So IS he dead, or isn't?
He seemed like such a honest person, and if he really IS dead, I don't want to sound heartless ...
over a year ago HouseJr said…
IDK what to think anymore *sigh* I'm so confused!
over a year ago obsessedwithmd said…
i really miss him!
over a year ago amberRocks said…
He is probably not dead and faked the whole thing obsessedwithmd!This is no an "I'm sorry" thread.THis is a "I can't believe this thing could happen" thread!

go to that link: link
over a year ago babybell said…
what aR says is true., plh filled me in on the whole thing a while back, loads of people were watching him checking the inconsistencies in what he said and there was a lot of them. Apparently his French was awful as well.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
I'm not French. XD And it would be incredibly stupid [You know, the high school French teacher says it like 'stu-peeed' or something. XD] for me to pretend to be French. Just saying, you know. *cracks up*
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I AM French, and may I say they are VERY strict when it comes to grammar. No KINDERGARTNER would make the types of grammatical errors that were found. aR, i ttly understand how u must feel to learn about this. and like my hubby and u, i was and still am pretty freaked out. im glad others know now though.
I was also freaked... and well, let's say I became less sorry for the guy ... or not so much for the past few days.
I found out not too long ago, maybe a few weeks. It's kinda hard to try to tell everyone and not cause a mass panic u know? Thats y I'm rlly thankful for EL's article :)
I didn't read the R.I.P. forum when germany posted a link to the Expose piece written by EverybodyLies because I thought everyone was still 'grieving' and stuff. I found out on my own about two days after everybody else when, like I said, realized how dumb it is to be telling strangers [Well, technically.] about a closed friend's passing on the internet. Then I went back to the forum, found the article and things started making sense and now I feel so stupid for believing it at first! *shakes fist*
You see Sprinkles, a few users found out, then me and mommy were posting stuff that was a little well, kinda personal, but not really. But anyways, i was on iChat at daddy at that time, and daddy filled me in. I was devastated, crushed, sad and then I just got pure furious. I told some ppl, but I couldnt tell everyone cuz people would like panic and stuff like that and it was a rlly long explanation and well, srry to say I'm just rlly rlly rlly lazy. xD
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
aR, I'm with you on this one. No more lying like that will be tolerated on this spot, or anywhere on Fanpop for that matter.

When I found out that he was a 'suspicious character' I was...well, confused. I think I found out at the same time as you Melon...
Then I stopped believing the things he was saying when it all started to click into place...I saw the RIP forum a few days after everyone else, and you know what I did? I laughed, and I won't apologise for admitting it. I laughed not because I thought it was funny, but because I felt sorry for the pathetic guy, remembering that on the 'I need an affair' forum (yes, made by me! XD) him saying he'll be lucky to make it to the end of the year...he probably thought 'Oh crap, I'm supposed to 'die' sometime now...' and, oh, would you look at that...he's 'dead'.
Idiot. Complete, utter idiot.

AND...since when was Sprinkles called Sprinkles? O_o Did I miss something? LOL XD
OH! I named her Sprinkles!! XD
And yes mommy, you found out at the same time I did because it was that time we were on the countdown forum and we were planning things and daddy stopped us before you invited lnw and then we were filled in ;)
LMAO! Yes it was at that moment!
*facepalm* I still can't believe I had believed all the crap he made up! >_<
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
hey CF! haven't seen you in ages!

and I completely agree with you aR... LNW75 IS an idiot and this spot is full of loving and supportive people and to take advantage of that is just unforgivable! This thing with him freaked me out too and I was just pissed at him because people were crying over him out of the kindness of their hearts and he just sat there gloating!

Has anybody seen his 'Scar' yet? that thing is freaking hilarious! It's the worst photoshop EVER... I just laughed.

Love Not War?
Love Not Lies, I say.
OMG YES ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
THC!! *hugs*
I know, it's been aaaaages! Ooooh I have an idea! =D I'll set up a forum on the Wilson spot, cause thats where we used to talk the most so...you know...lol

LOL that scar is the most pathetic thing ever done on photoshop that I've seen in my entire life! XD Ridiculous really!

Oooohh good one, Love Not Lies...=D
Did u guys see on the Fanpop Users? Germany got LNWed!!! I laughed SO HARD!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago adyingsomething said…
what scar? where? huh? O_o
He apparently got heart surgery and like broken ribs and stuff and the scar: 3 white lines. XDDDD
there was a picture...?
hehe! You're my sister in law now by the way=D I married DHF. You should do that=D

It's one smudge with a brush and tadaa, it's heart surgery! Not.

THC, I was going to make the forum, but there's already a party one made by DHF, so let's talk link! =]

LMAO! That Saul is hilarious! She got sooo LNWed! HA! XD

Ads, there was a link to the scar in the comments on that Expose article on the Users spot, it's on page 1 or 2 of the comments. There's also another one that DarkSarcasm did to show how easy it is to photoshop it. Check it out. =]
I am so confused...

lol
Yaaaay! You're my family now! =D *hugs*
DHF is my auntie?!?!!
I saw the 'scar' ... i think.. lol
link

The 'scar' is there:P

Warning: Overexposure may lead to uncontrollable hysterical laughing due to total disbelief... not meant for those allergic to high doses of utter patheticness.

lol=D
ROFL THC!!!!!!!!!!!!
*pokes THC and tells her to look at link on previous page* =D

LOL! Yes Melon, you have an auntie...you've had one for quite a few months actually =P
hahahahaha lol

i will die from laughter due to your warning.. lol
im so oblivious!!! XD
over a year ago amberRocks said…
He is probably a lonely teenager that has no friends and wants some attention from anyone!Based on this amateurish work it can't be an adult....
LMAO aR!
Based on this amateurish work it can't be an adult....
You crack me up! XD
ROFL!!!!!! He's lonelyyyyyyyy. xD
hahaha
lol!

Consider me poked CF;)

and it is rather pathetic, yes... but you'd expect a teenager to know how to cover his ass when lying. I mean that's kinda part of being a teenager... and he even picked his native language to be one he doesn't even master! how stupid is that?
he must be one of those stupid ones LOL
LMAO! Consider me poked! ROFL X'D

^^ I'm in a really laughing mood today! LOL

LOL It is part of being a teenager...and yeah his French is worse than mine, but his English is better...=/ Makes no sense whatsoever...
No no, mommy it's a trick of the mind! He writes short sentences to make it look like he's smarticular. xD
LMAO!! Fair enough! XD
Makes sense

*takes note about looking smarticular by writing short sentences* =P XD

I is a girl! =D

*facepalm* Oh crap, I messed up my smarticular short sentence! XD
And he's NOT:P
Even the names he used for his family members... I mean they look like he just sat there and went: "Hmmm... what sounds French?" Matthieu, Xavier-Remi... etc. =D
I'm starting to doubt your IQ mommy XDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm starting to doubt your IQ mommy XDDDDDDDDDDDD
=O But I AM smarticular! =D

Well, at least I got my gender right...XD

LOL! I love how his name is blatantly NOT real...Akross isn't even a surname! XD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
WIFEEEEEY!!!!!!!
MUM IN- LAW!!!!!!!
*huggles*
HUBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!! .......... y is LE wearing huge glasses?
SON-IN-LAW!!!

And I was about to ask the same question as Melon LOL