House M.D. TO EVERY SHIPPER:YOU CAN FREAK OUT ABOUT SEX + YOUR SHIP!

amberRocks posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 06:17PM
WATCH THE JACOBS INTERVIEW IN THE LINKS!EVERY SHIP PLEASE BE FREE TO FREAK OUT IN THIS THREAD!

House M.D. 100 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 100

over a year ago amberRocks said…
IT COULD BE CHASE/CUDDY!JESSE HAS SAID IN AN INTERVIW THAT HE WILL MAKE OUT WITH CUDDY BUT NOONE TOOK HIM SERIOUSLY!I WISH THAT HAPPENS!
over a year ago blaukat said…
the odds of Chase/Cuddy sex are the same as Foreman/Wilson =]
you don't know that!seriously you don't!
no, it's just good old common sense ;]
I won't fight you cause you will believe what you want and thats your right as well as my right to believe what I want myself!
over a year ago babybell said…
aR, kets face it, you'd be happy with anything except Huddy. it culd be Chuddy in the same way it could be Hilson, Huddy makes sense - gift from the Tv gods to Huddy in the 100th epiosode, Cuddy having sex, the whole working together for a long time and tension building...it basically means Huddy, basically... it might not be, its just the chances are...
of course. I'm not looking for an argument here. I'm just trying to have some fun.
1)it doesn't say cuddy gets laid
2)gift from tv-god doesn't nesesseraly means sex
3)everyone has worked together and respected eatch other
4)I went to the tv-guide page and I copy pasted the title:VIDEO: House Exec Producer Teases Sex, a Sendoff and Big Finale.

(she didn't said cuddy gets laid.I call the title from the other link promo monkey !)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago oldmovie said…
Its Huddy sex I'm almost positive, or its Foreteen. But Huddy sex is more likely :)
you can take these information the way you want: of course there's room for doubt and speculation! but 2+2 always equals 4 ;)

edit: check out Oamr Epps interview. he's is very reluctant and says Foreman and 13 get 'a bit' closer. also, sex is not a big issue for any character really. as I see it -and as KJ said - it's about something happening to House.
over a year ago x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
i agree w/ om...its gotta be Huddy sex. With the whole, worked together for so long and respect one another...99.9% its Huddy. As for who may leave the show...i dont think its Chase...im thinkin Omar or Olivia because they get into this relationship right, then Foreman switches her placebo meds for the real stuff cuz he's falling for her, but something happens and one of them leaves...thats my take. Unsure how that is a large part of what Greg really cares about though...Man im SOOOOO EXCITED!! (MAYBE STACY COMES BACK!!...almost 100% not likley but i can dream cant I lol)
over a year ago kellinator said…
I am about 99.9% sure she is referencing Huddy here. She said, "The thing is that with series TV, the thing that's so great is that there's chemistry and tension. I find that that's really true to life. When you work for years with people you respect and admire there's all that tension. So at some point it has to come to fruition." This is House and Cuddy's relationship in a nutshell, and Foreman and 13 definitely haven't been working together for years.
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
Ah good point Kellinator...plus there hasn't been any Chase/Cuddy tension like ever so that's not going to happen I think. Plus Chase has always thought Cameron was crazy for liking House cause he's older so I don't think Chase would be into Cuddy.

Hey x22x Stacy could come back that'd be cool actually cause it'd confuse House. Or Cuddy should get a competitor for House.

I dunno I still think there isn't going to be sex I mean it's too early for Huddy to come to bloom I'd miss their innuendo banter. There's still 2 more seasons you know. If there's sex it'll probably be Foreteen cause it seems like a Chameron relationship to me.

Also what's this about Thirteen not getting real meds? I don't remember this from the episodes we've seen they haven't been real meds???
aparently, shes been getting placebo meds...its in the spolier for "Painless" on the links part.
I trust the writers to give us huddy sex and NOT ruin the relationship or the show. it's possible.
over a year ago Huddyaddict12 said…
DS is amazing!
He could totally make house have a reletionship on the show, without ruining anything.
exactly. the stacy arc was fun and beautiful, why not have something like that again?
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I am SO sure it's Huddy sex and WTF happened to FP!??!?!?!?
I like it, i think. o_0 dunno.
big smile
I think I like it.... HUDDY SEX *look at emotion*
The emotion agrees with me. I LIKE IT! XDDD
monkey
I'd love to have a smiling monkey! THAT would do it for me! xD
huddy sex makes me a happy monkey.
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
cake
Huddy, no doubt, fools!

LOL, LET THEM HAVE SEX. -points to emitocon-
laugh
hahaha, yes! great ep title EL!
laugh
LOLOL EL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
But anyway
I'm super excited about this ep. How do you think it'll happen?
mischievous
CUDDY. HANDCUFFS. HOUSE. jk jk XD
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
I'm pretty sure its Foreman/Thirteen sex. Oh my god it makes me tingle to think about it!
big smile
Either way, I'm happy!!! Although I cant lie when I say I hope it's Huddy sex rather than 14. Sorry Missy, but u know me and my ways. xD
wink
'will they, won't they' only applies to huddy. i don't think KJ would've made a big deal about it if it was 14...
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
laugh
Huddy desk!sex FTW!
*dances around for Huddy*
Maybe you're right blaukat, but KJ has said a few things that have turned out differently than we all expected, and given the upcoming Foreteen storyline, "will they, won't they" could apply to the Foreteen relationship. But I guess we will see!
hmmm
yeah, maybe I should be more careful - keep the expectations lower, avoid disappointment, etc... but it does sound like huddy stuff to me. *crosses fingers*
LOL! Yeah, I think I'll lower my expectations too!
Ahhh this is why I alway get hurt in love. High expectations. But hey, go big or go home I say!
*keeps expectations high*
big smile
Either way, IM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
monkey
I just saw the Omar Epps interview again... yeah, it's about 14 going to bed... BUT her other interview definately implies huddy sex! but will it really happen? I'll try not to be so sure of that...
wink
I need promos!

anyway, I'm off to bed. goodnight ppl.
zzz
yeah, me too, night all!
nighties b!!!!!!!!!! :D
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
cake
ES, I love your quote "Go big or go home" xD
Sames here, and I'm going big!!!! Wait... thats good right? xD
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
Agh I don't want to go big, but I always do with House so I hope I won't be disappointed. GO HUDDY SEX!!!!!! Dang 7 more agonizing days til a new House...
7 days is better than a month! the countdown begins lol.
smile
HUDDY SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And true that Ali, 7 days is always better :)
over a year ago Olivine said…
heart
Thutner sex, Thutner sex!!

.....*stares at the smileys* and wth...
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
I don't care who. It's sex. How could it possibly be bad? *ok, I just realized how horny that sounded xD*
over a year ago Olivine said…
kiss
Haaha xD
over a year ago thirteen_times said…
but HuddyCrazy1331, 6 days is even better

THIRTEEN SEX
LOL midnyte007! Don't worry, most of us are pretty horny about all things House related!

EDIT: LOVE your icon btw midnyte007!
over a year ago salemslot said…
I have to agree with misanthrope86.It's probably 14 sex.The whole Huddy sex is sth I have been wishing for since "Pilot"*teleiws kauliara eimai* but if it happened now it would be comfort sex and THAT is the last thing in the world I want to see!The only way Cuddy would sleep with House NOW is if she lost the baby which WILL HAPPEN sooner or later which is BAD,BAD AND AGAIN FUDGING BAD!