House M.D. Recent Spoilers Discussion Forum

HuddyCrazy1331 posted on Jan 28, 2009 at 05:12AM
Ok guys, recent Ausiello spoilers as seen here:

link

Tell us that some traumatic stuff is gonna happen. Put ur theories/ thoughts here.

My theory:

Something is going to happen to the baby. And Cake added: "Yes, I could see that happening. Something happens to the baby. House tries to save it, but can't." So like the baby stuff will cause House to experience mental trauma. That's my theory.
last edited on Jan 28, 2009 at 05:16AM

House M.D. 100 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 100

over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
*Sigh* OK well I looked up the definition of "cataclysmic" (I already know what it means, but just to be technical here) since that's the word HL uses. It officially means "a violent upheaval that causes great destruction or brings about a fundamental change". And HL also says it's not just for the sake of being disastrous, so I'm thinking something happens that actually changes House (hopefully for the better...I mean, the poor guy can't really drift any farther down).

I suppose I could see something happening to the baby and that affecting House, but I reckon it would depend on the circumstances surrounding it as to whether or not it would really change him. I don't know if the writers would TAKE another baby from Cuddy through something traumatic like that, though. That's kinda already been done.

But I really don't know what to think. There are so many possibilities here.
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
We dont really know much, which is the problem.
over a year ago yunioshi said…
worried
my guess the vicodin is affecting him... maybe.
i'm just kinda freaking out about this. i worry for him!
Yet at the same time, I'm UBER excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just looked up a pretty lengthy list of possible side effects from Vicodin addiction and though a few of them are mental, none of them really seem big enough to warrant being classified as "cataclysmic."

Link to list: link

I'm worried too. :-[ But I'm SO glad House is one of the few characters we don't have to worry about losing from the show.

EDIT: I suppose I'm a bit excited too, mother-in-law. :-] I've always been a sucker for character development episodes/arcs (ESPECIALLY for House) and I'm expecting this will be pivotal in lieu of character development. And we do have an amazing actor like HL to really nail the upcoming scenes.

*Is mixed bag of emotions* Haha
last edited over a year ago
WOAH!! Nice research!!!
Thanks. One of my initial thoughts was "what if it has something to do with the Vicodin?" because that's got to be an issue sooner or later if he keeps it up...so I just had to go look up a list of side effects.
I'm glad its not very likely its the drugs tho.
zzz
Me too.

Well, I'm off to bed (it's 12:47am here). Nighty night mother-in-law!
i don't think there's enough to go on, we could speculate a thousand and one different things and the writers would still surprise us by telling us that he has a rare genetic condition that only has 2 other reported cases in the history of the world, and do it in a way that makes complete sense and makes us buy it, they are THAT GOOD. i'm excited but scared for what it could mean for him in the long run, the short run, what it means for the other characters, and for my poor pathetic heart that is completely wrapped up in Huddy!
We'll have to keep waiting for spoilers. And don't worry about Huddy. Huddy is HUDDY. xD
we'll see i just keep having to tell myself to trust the writers, they haven't let me down so far.
*rocks back and forth* "trust the writers, trust the writers, trust the writers, trust the writers"
I trust them with all my heart. They didnt let us down with the Cam becoming boss thing :)
over a year ago AwesomeHippie said…
i think if its mental then house prob remembers something from his passed:
like his father
w/e he did to wrong people in his passed
maybe the amber thing that their hinting at
i really dont know at this point
over a year ago kellinator said…
All I can say is that the Huddy sex better not be a f***ing hallucination or I might kill DS. Other than that, I completely trust the writers lol.
Maybe, I have no clue.
over a year ago x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
crying
this is out in the blue:

i know all this emotional cataclysmic stuff is sposta happen to house: but i was thinking about this today...

what if Cuddy was in a car accident with the baby. Baby dies, Cuddy gets seriously hurt. House tries to deal. As sad as it would be i think it would be a great story line and interesting way to show a vice versa situation between Cuddy and House. And how he deals with his feelings for her and possibly losing her...

They've done the afterlife, they've done House almost dying, they've done detoxing...the emotional impact on house has GOT TO BE someone, not SOMETHING. this is what leads me to think something happens to someONE he loves...

but again, everyone's right...this could be a MILLION things...its just too soon to predict or even take a stab in the dark.

just thought of this
*FREAKS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
maybe...Stacy...D I ...*cant get the words out*
:''''''''((((((((((
horrible HORRIBLE images coming to mind...o god...im having a panic atttttttack........
OMG that would be like SO UBER SAD
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
surprise
NOOOOOO!!! If Stacy comes back it'll be to confuse House on his feelings for Cuddy. Also would they bring back Stacy and Amber at the same time? I bet aR is freaking out about that haha.

You're right twiny I think it must be someone and I think it'll be thirteen judging on how screwed up Foreman has made her. Then again they have done someone before: Stacy, the team leaving, Wilson leaving, etc. so I think anything is possible.

If Huddy sex is a hallucination heads will roll!!! Why must Huddy sex be a sad ending? I knew it was too good to be true! Ah I want to know right NOW! If House is going through a lot of mental decisions that means more Wilson, which is good :).

I dunno what to think though I find it very likely something will happen to the baby. OR maybe Huddy sex will get Cuddy pregnant, causing the emotional trama! YAY!!!!!! HUDDY BABY!
Ok, Stacy cant come back. Sry Numbers, but I dont think she can/will.
over a year ago Olivine said…
Ha, guys, this is like differentials!
*places white board in front of them*

So, what do we have...

*writeS*

-Taub/Rachel trouble
-someone considering parenthood
-Kutner arc (involving the murder of his parents)
-Amber (?) back (?)
-House and the trauma stuff for the last half of the season, big change
-Wilson's brother
-Someone leaves (dies or only leaves?)

So....
*stares at the whiteboard*
What does it tell us..
Theres a lot of question marks? XD
of course!! i'm not a freaking fortune-teller!!!
*keeps staring at the board*
We must have missed something.... *house voice*
HAHA, Oli figured it out!!!

We find out that Cuddy has cancer (breast cancer maybe) and that is what House has to deal with..he likes her ;) it can be kind of a trauma
This also means a big change is about to come, she has to give the baby away because of it and then in season 6 she might finally defeat the cancer and can have a baby with Hosue- tadaaa =D
Or she dies at the end of season 6 :/

I'm a genius, aren't I? XDDDDDD
Oli!!!!
HOW COULD YOU!!??
CUDDY HAS CANCER!?!?!?!?!? Wilson should b fired, he checked for it in Season 3!!! XD
aha XD so there we also have the person who leaves..:( everything fits xDDD
over a year ago blaukat said…
tongue
SEr, I can't take anymore people having cancer on TV. if this happens to House I'm off.
I doubt it will lol
mischievous
Does anyone have an idea what the kutner arc could be?
I mean...will we see him just sitting lonely in his appartment or what? *gg*
MORE CEREAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope we get to see some Kutner/Cameron interaction.
Sames here, they rlly do looks cute :)
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
On the ending of the season with House... remember how Hugh said: "but not, cataclysmic just for the sake of being disastrous, and not just to end the season on a crazy note." doesn't that rule out anything happening externally to the other characters? Cuddy with cancer: disastrous. Baby gets sick: disastrous. Cuddy losing the baby: disastrous.

And how about not ending the season on a crazy note? All those things you listed would have to continue into the next season (CANCER!?)...

If it really is "exciting" as Hugh says... it means progress on House's part (if eventual progress) and NOT a relapse.

So, it's probably "Contained inside House's head." Which tells me it might be about his past... because that was traumatic, it has caused bitterness in him and it will never effect others like it will House. More importantly: if he let's go of it eventually... he'd be on the road to being happy! How is that not terribly exciting?

Hope it makes sense... sorry it's so long!
Ur right THC, it has to be something about House's past.
Yes, possible :)
But why does it suddenly happen? What's the trigger?
I think it's gonna be Ep 15, Unfaithful.
:] that's my birthday episode muhaa XDD
cake
its supposed to be about a priest and houses past ;D
AND HAPPY EARLY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
laugh
yeah unfaithful! Religion always means introspection on House's part, right? I think it'll work towards a climax though, so they'd build it up instead of just letting it out there at once... House wouldn't really do that.
XDDDDD thanks
Can't wait to see the episode :)
do you think this mental event has anything to do with the possibility of Amber's reappearance? btw, is this confirmed at all?
Yes, b, its confirmed. It's all confirmed, but Amber I am sure is not coming back as a ghost. lol
worried
Oh god i'm just watching "big baby" and I'm really scared that wuddy is going to happen....like..really scared
sometimes I get that scary thought too, but it seems so unnatural... I don't think it could happen. Specially not with all the writers have been doing with the House/Cuddy relationship.
over a year ago HouseJr said…
hmmm
Okay since you guys have pulled me in here :P
I have an idea about the Amber coming back thing, I think they might do kinda like ER did with Dr.Greene and bring her back via flashback, but it's not a flashback of something that we've seen before. But of something that happened that we never really saw
no no...wuddy WONT happen.
im almost 100% sure of it. b's right, the writters are too busy with Huddy to go on a different, and less exciting tangent.

Amber...o amber. They WONT do the ghost thing, they confirmed that when they said they werent gonna do it like grey's (if theyre gonna do it at all) i didnt know they confirmed it (but i havent looked at the spoliers in a day or so...)

the thing with House and the priest...i think is RIDICULES! lol the only thing that comes to mind about that is the obvious...but freakin god! they've done so much news about it and they made that movie (Doubt)! Thats not it, im 110% sure thats not it...i just think its funny that thats what comes to mind.
But im not convinced that this "insight" to House's past is ABOUT religion. Even when he was a kid he was more of a scientologist than a possible christian...im not saying it doesnt have potential, but it just think its unlikley. Besides how many eps have been about or had religious themes in them!? If they were gonna make Houses past a religious thing, they would have done it already.
The thing that happens has to be NEW...BRAND NEW. The writters know what the fans expect, and i think they are gonna deliver that rather well. but i think they are gonna throw us for a loop.
I dont think its cancer for anyone...
i still think something happens to Rachel and Cuddy.
as far as his past goes...(LMAO and im JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE CUZ YOU KNOW I HAVVVVVVE TO) ...Stacy was in his past...
*reciets M.L. King's I have a dream*
hahaha

just rambling...lol
over a year ago HouseJr said…
monkey
Wow, nice ramble numbers. I didn't understand half on what u wrote XD
And I was giving an idea for the Amber coming back thing (if it's happing) OTHER THAN the ghost thing, they show a flashback with her in it from before she died, but we've never seen what happens in the flashback before
Ug is there anybody here who watches ER that can explain this better than me XD
I DOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes they did a flashback of Mark Greene before he died of brain cancer where he treated a little boy who was the son the the NOW chief or ER ( she wasn't at the time he treated the kid)
So it was a flashback ep.And really well done too.

ER is my 2nd fav show, been watchin it for 15 years (since it came on) and im super super super sad this is its last season.

if i could wish for House to be best guy friends with anyone bt Wilson...i would wish it to be Carter :-P
wink
Cami, its just Wuddy friendship. Ull c after Ep 14 TEEHEE!!! ;DDD