House of Night Series Tempted

yalondae posted on Mar 25, 2009 at 12:49PM
What do you all think is going to happen in Tempted? I heard there will be 9 total HON books. 3 will be from a red fledgings point of view. I think they will be in Stevie Rae's POV. In Tempted I think Zoey may fall for Kalona and goes with him. Then in the next 3 books Stevie Rae will try to find Zoey.

House of Night Series 295 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 295

over a year ago twilight-H_O_N said…
wow thts definitally somethin but my therie is she cabt handle the 3 bf thing and ends up going away with stark cuz he is her warrior nd cuz i think hes right for her but anyways then stevie rae will look 4 her
over a year ago bbicha09 said…
angry
Are you both crazy, or what? did you pay attention when you were reading Hunted, cause it doesn't sound like you did. As far as we know, Kalona is gone, I doubt he will come back until towards the end of the book, and that's if at all. Also, where Hunted left off, Stark wasn't going anywhere. I think the next book will mainly be Z figuring out the mess she is in with her 3 men. Her ever falling in love with PURE evil, with how blessed she is by Nyx, would be insanity, more so than has already been in the book. You should have caught on by now, that the series is mainly about doing what is right, that is why Z gains new marks in EVERY book, because she does right by her Goddess.
over a year ago xx57pitgurl57xx said…
wink
all three of u r rong shes gunna dump eric then shes gunna try 2 stay away from heath so its jus gunna b her and stark but there not gunna run away 2gether but zoeys gunna try 2 find kolana but stark tags along and they find the castle where hes hindin and thats where aphridite's 32 visions gunna almost cum true but starks gunna save her at the last second!!! duuuuh!!! not that hard 2 figure out!!!
over a year ago dei-girl said…
big smile
i'm too excited to think about it! but jeez, thats alot of books! THATS DA SHIT! YAY!
over a year ago rlynch said…
smirk
I really dont know I have only read up to the book Ummmmm........ Untamed and up to there they were the best books I've ever read!
over a year ago twilightchick said…
I really dont know what will happen but i dont think that zoey would fall in love with Kalona because she banished him along with Neferet
over a year ago fridgedfingers said…
well i really love the books but my god she has guy trouble and so much of it. i mean every guy she kisses she fills the need to love more when she is in his arms. kinda thinking Zoey should have been named aphrodite lol i mean she is the love goddess (joke) but i see stark being her protector and heath being Zoey's Consort i dont see her hurting or breaking the imprint with heath although i dont really know how she can have the full physical effect of her lover who ever it is with out imprinting on them taking that back away from heath would kill him so who knows stark might be her true soul mate ...
over a year ago arielcullen13 said…
ok i agree with xx57pitgurlxx and if anyone has read the sisters grimm then theres sapoust to be 9 or 10 books and there about the same size...
over a year ago 1-2vampire said…
mischievous
well, what i want and think is best for Z is that she goes out with stark cos erik is being a selfish jerk, heath being in her life is wayyyy complicated... but i have to say... 3 bf??? i mean... thats very whore-ish. Oh! And how did you know 3 of them are gonna be from a red fledgings point of veiw??? And i mean, that would be way cool and all but how do you know? Oh! and one more thing, i also think like xx57pitgurlxx that she coullld go to the castle Kalona is hiding in, and Stark could save him but who knows? I mean, the stories are pretty predictable and all but, P.C and Kristin might surprise us...
over a year ago XcoolXwhipX said…
cool
well yall guys is really good but i think she going to stay with Erik,but erik's going to get so badly jelly of her and heath that it brings zoey and Erik apart and he just want zoey all to himself so he ends up making her chose between him and heath and then on the other hand she has stark which i think the will eventually get together and it turns out ending bad couse she still in <3 wit erik and i think eventully thell grt back together and get married but then theres kalona who she goes after and he probally goin to temp her to turn to his side which i think shell have secound thought on and i also think she will gain more power and the imprint wit stevie ray and afrodite will become stronger and eventully afrodite will turn back into a fledling and somthing will happen to stevie ray and etc but here is my other thery Zoey needs a break after some serious excitement. Sadly, the House of Night school for vampyres doesn't feature breaks on its curriculum - even for a High Priestess in training and her gang. Plus juggling three guys is no stress reliever, especially when one is a sexy Warrior so into protecting Zoey that he's sensing her emotions. Wider stresses lurk too, and the dark force in Tulsa's tunnels is spreading. Could Stevie Rae be responsible for more than a group of misfit fledglings? And Aphrodite's visions warn Zoey to stay away from the immortal Kalona and his dark allure - but they also show that only Zoey can stop him. She's not exactly keen to meet up, but if Zoey doesn't go to Kalona he'll exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. She just has to find the courage to do what's necessary, or everything that's important to her will be destroyed. which this acully the real summary not mine so yayaya so yalls match up preaty close
big smile
o ya i forgot i have a feeling loren blake comes back couse i was reading up and thee dropig all kinds of hints
over a year ago KristaPista said…
I guess i care and don't really care what happens i'm just glad that they wrote another one cause if they would have left the series at Hunted i was going to be one upset fan. But i went to the website and it said Tempted 10-27-09. I was really glad:) But i'm also kind of sad who can i send an angry letter to now:( O well
over a year ago italiangirl976 said…
NO i want her to end up with stark
over a year ago taylor17_ said…
laugh
ok honestly u know shes got to go to kalona becuz yeah he has to get taken care of. then u have the bf issue! i think shes crazy but hey thats just me. but the only person she doesnt have a realllly big connection with is eric so idk about that one. i doubt she will hurt heath again with breaking the imprint. another good thing is she can have sex without breaking it cuz with loren there was blood invovled. stark is bound to her and theres nothin to break that unless he dies for good which zo wont let happen. thier soulmates. if u pay'd attention in the book they had an istent connection and shes the only one who can help him. also to clear it up i really think stevie rea (idk) is bad or she doesnt know it but does (again cant explain) but shes whats gonna on in the tunnels but she doesnt know it.also i reallly hope loren comes back cuz i know heath and eric want to kick his butt and stark just cuz he hurt his gurl. but if he does come back i think hes gonna join zoeys team and shes gonna have a 5 guy problem. lol. oh and the whole dark prince i have a feeling zoeys gonna get to him and try to save him but watch her end up pregnet or somethin. but i know she cant end up truly eveil becuz shes pure nix
wink
lol thats really good but i think stark mite be bound to her becouse hes his worrer but erik going to get mad and there is goin to be some kick but action in the next book lol but idk so i guess we will have to see
over a year ago twilight0girl said…
i think zoey & stark are going to rock and be awsome characters and kolona & neferet will come back
over a year ago foxy16 said…
i wonder if heath is gonna turn vampyre ohhhh would that really be intresting!!!!
over a year ago foxy16 said…
oh i also think that zoey is gonna dump erik cause he is pressuring her into sex...i mean hello! the girl just had to deal with loren having sex with her just because neferet wants her to be alone so she can kill her. i also think she is gonna dump heath cause she is trying to get over with her past...then again zoey and heath keep on meeting eachother in every book.and then there is stark...i think she will date stark cause when she started getting these feelings of stark she never got from heath or erik...i guess we have to wait for tempted to get out!
over a year ago Chaos_Queen77 said…
This will probably make me sounds so weird but, i think that she needs all three males. Erik Said that she could have more than one consort as well as a mate. I think she needs Heath because he helps her heal, Stark because he is her/Nyx's Warrior, and Erik because he's her true mate. At least that is what i hope for, yeah i know totally ho-ish but a girl can dream. I do agree that Zoey is going to end up face to face with Tall, dark, and evil... AKA Kalona, and Stark is going to play a big part in it. As far as Stevie Rae i do think she's hiding something but i don't think shes evil, i think she may be whats keeping the evil red vamps at bay, you know the ones that haven't found their Humanity or just don't want to find it. I have a feeling that the Series may not have a happy ending.
um i wonder how many books theere going to make becouse hello shes only a 1st former and there has been 5 books and only she still a 1st former
over a year ago vampsrhot said…
This is what i think happens in the book!
So - you'd think after banishing an immortal being and a fallen High Priestess, saving Stark's life, biting Heath, getting a headache from Erik, and almost dying, Zoey Redbird would catch a break. Sadly, a break is not in the House of Night school forecast for the High Priestess in training and her gang. Juggling three guys is anything but a stress reliever, especially when one of them is a sexy Warrior who is so into protecting Zoey that he can sense her emotions. Speaking of stress, the dark force lurking in the tunnels under the Tulsa Depot is spreading, and Zoey is beginning to believe Stevie Rae could be responsible for a lot more than a group of misfit red fledglings. Aphrodite's visions warn Zoey to stay away from Kalona and his dark allure, but they also show that it is Zoey who has the power to stop the evil immortal. Soon it becomes obvious that Zoey has no choice: if she doesn't go to Kalona he will exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. Will Zoey have the courage to chance losing her life, her heart, and her soul? Find out in the next spectacular installment in the House of Night Series, Tempted.
over a year ago zoeybird17 said…
Listin. All in all I think Zoey will end up being with Kalona. I mean I REALLY want her to be with Stark, but Kalona is the main character in the books and P.C. and Kristin well i don't know what they'll end up doing. There is going to be 9 books from what I heard. In Tempted Zoey will go off with Kalona and the next 3 books are in Stevie Rae's point of view of how she is going to have to save Zoey. In the end who knows? Maybe Zoey will be with all the guys? Or just one special one? She could be by Nyx side helping her with leading? No one knows, but we all just hope Zoey will make the right choices, be with the one she loves, and live her vampire life.
over a year ago Cullen-wannabe said…
smile
There's 11 books, Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, Tempted and three other books are from Zoey's POV then the tenth and eleventh are in Stevie Rae's and Aphphrodite's POV - at least that's what I was told - And Tempted is about Zoey having to go to the Heavens else Kalona will come back - I really don't think that Zoey will end up with Kalona - P.C and Kristin wouldn't do that, plus it makes me feel kinda sick thinking about it ;-)
I don't know where u heard All that but we just hope Zoey makes the right choices.
over a year ago why234ep said…
uhhhhhhh......WHAT IS WRONG WITH YALL!? Did you not read the friggin preview thingy? I'm sorry bout the insults and stuff by the way. So judging by that I think Zoey (of course) will have BF issues(I think the men will fight at the begining...middle...and so on LOL), Stark can feel that she loves him but is confussed (Erik is PO-ZES-IVE!!! and the whole sex thing just grinds my gears!>:C)IDK what the hell she'll do with the Imprint!!! I suspect (and hope) she'll end up with Stark. She'll PROBABLY end up goin to fight Kolona twards the end and MIGHT end with her making that desicon weither it costs her, her life and get another mark from Nyx. Her and Stark(who will probably NOT let her go without him) will go fight Kolona and Neferet and her friends will probably sneak off to follow her even tho she don't want them to and MAYBE end with them looking at the friggin castle thing.MAYBE it'll go further and I hope it does. AND Cullen-wannabe; WHO is ur resorce, huh? How do they know? I have to say if your not P.C. or Kristin Cast you don't really know(SO SORRY for the insults) It's just my opinion:( yet again I apologize for my bitch behavior...it's 2:41 a.m. LOL
last edited over a year ago
big smile
by the way I joined JUST to reply to THIS conversation:D YAY!!!
over a year ago rosesxlilies said…
HON is a great series. OTHERWISE! I dont think it honestly matters what is going to happen next. Obvly we can get some hints from READING the books and looking online (Although shit you find online isnt always trust worthy unless it comes from the author). I think ya'll should just sit back, grab a different book, and wait until it comes out. Then we all can just jump for joy.
I agree
laugh
yeah i was just so happy when i heard a 6th book was coming out. after i read the 5th one i thought there wouldnt be another one but when i heard there was another one coming out lol i yelled in Target so loud i bet thoughs ppl thought i was crazy lol
smirk
how can u sit back and enjoy urself wen the books are just so good to put down and she cant leave erik or heath becouse she cant live with out them and stark well is a but hole and she should not end up wit himor the fallen angel so think about it ya got it so if u like the books as much i do then u prob would be thinking about it
over a year ago bellamay said…
sick
hi ok well um.....you guys have a grate imagionation but i think that z will brack up with erik and go for stark. erik will fall for aphordite's old roommate heath will get all sad and will aks that z tack him back but z will say no and heath will go in to a rage and will try to kill eric and stark becuse he figures that if he can't have her no one can.nefet will come backwith konola and try to tack over the school the godess nyx will revile her salf at a school wide richual and tell them that nefet is coming ack and be per pared.heath will go to find nefet for her help i n destroying stark and erik nefet wouled agree to it and what's she really is thinking is ythat she is going to try to kill zoey.z get's mor marks on her upper arm and on here wrists and gains a godess like power that is going to help her in defeeting nefet and at the end of the book it will probly that heath dies along with nefet konola is under ground agen and stuck there forever and and zoey turns out to be the reincarnation of nyx.

happy now>i'm usally good at gussing whats gng to happen
over a year ago bcuzican817 said…
tongue
i just finished reading all of the replies n i am SO surprised!!!! Why is EVERY1 against erik. hes my favorite character i read person after person putting him down!Erik deserves zoey after she hurt him so badly! and more than once!!I think that erik and Zoey should imprint, heath should find a HUMAN girlfriend, n stark needs to disapper. I think that zoey should pretend to like kalona in order to imprison him 4EVA! With him gone zoey kan finally deal with the creepy tunnel business and stevie ray. Changing the subject i dont like the idea of more books from stevie rays or aphrodites point of view.im curious and all but it just wont b the same without zoey's oddness.
over a year ago Mnemosyne said…
laugh
Wow! You guys can get overly exited about things...but then so can we all! I just thought to add my two cents worth so here it is : first of all reviewing what has happened so far we have 1) Kalona and Neferet are gone (for now) 2) Z still has three men 3) SR is hiding something (probably some evil red fledglings) 4) they were last stuck at the abbey. So here's what I think should happen. Z and the gang should return to the HON along with grandma and SR & friends, Heath can’t go. Without Kalona's influence they can try to reach the other vamps. Unfortunately this does not fly with Kalona and he and his boy's attack the innocent people around Tulsa to draw Z out. As usual she does not think but acts on impulse and goes to keep her friends and a captured heath safe. BIG confrontation! Neferet kills Heath to hurt Z (imprint breaks) Stark tries to kill Neferet (magic aim thing) but Kalona uses his own "magic" to deflect the arrow. Neferet's only wounded and she flees with Kalona. Z gets another tattoo and they retreat once again to the house of night (Z mourns Heath). The book end when Neferet summons her own evil red fledgling 'army' to attack the HON echoing Aphrodite’s war vision.
As for Z' love life I’m of the opinion that she should end up alone. Eric is to demanding (reminiscent of Loren) Heath just complicates things and Stark has to come to terms with himself and being a red vampire (remember if SR isn't all perfect now even if she's a vamp, same goes for Stark, even with sensing Z's feelings) Anyway I guess the Cast's will shock and amaze us all.
Ps Cant'they write from Neferet's POV? I know she's evil/crazy/jealous etc but it would be fun to get her views on Z and her power and connection to Nyx link
over a year ago mrsiracusa said…
Just if your curious this is the plot summary for tempted.
---So…you’d think after banishing an immortal being and a fallen High Priestess, saving Stark’s life, biting Heath, getting a headache from Erik, and almost dying, Zoey Redbird would catch a break. Sadly, a break is not in the House of Night school forecast for the High Priestess in training and her gang. Juggling three guys is anything but a stress reliever, especially when one of them is a sexy Warrior who is so into protecting Zoey that he can sense her emotions. Speaking of stress, the dark force lurking in the tunnels under the Tulsa Depot is spreading, and Zoey is beginning to believe Stevie Rae could be responsible for a lot more than a group of misfit red fledglings. Aphrodite’s visions warn Zoey to stay away from Kalona and his dark allure, but they also show that it is Zoey who has the power to stop the evil immortal. Soon it becomes obvious that Zoey has no choice: if she doesn’t go to Kalona he will exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. Will Zoey have the courage a chance of losing her life, her heart, and her soul?
over a year ago Bubblegumgirl said…
smirk
I totally agree with why234ep. Have the rest of you not read the preview???!!! Its gonna be about Zoey kiling Kalona for good && she will probably have to end up killing Neferet cos thats what Lenobia said and i've heard that tempted is the last book from Zoeys POV and theres gonna be another 3 from a (or some) red fledging(s) POV due to what happens in tempted to Zoey. You may not agree with me but my theory is that Zoey will end up having to trap/kill (or someat) Kalona and in doing that will have to do the same to herself which will. I also think that the other red fledgings from the other House Of Nights will group together or something in the last three red fledgings POV books and i have no idea wtf will happen between Zoey and her never ending Bfs. And whats this thing with Loren and Prof Nolan?! I think that the4 truth about their deaths and the red fledgings death will be exposed. LOL soz blabbering but anyway thats wt i think but i seriosly can't wait till they come out !!
over a year ago zoeyfan12 said…
wink
OMG! how can you even try to quess HON are the best books even if we all guess we couls never get it right. anyway i think that Z will tell erik that she loves stark and she doesn't want him any more so he gets angre and disopears then kalona and nefret come back but stark goes back to nefret. then heath tells Z he loves her and she rejects him. Then kalona captures Z and stark and erik have to team up to save her ! I no it is probly totaly off what will happen but it would be kwl if it did !
over a year ago blondiebabe0372 said…
hey well if your right about the whole three books being in stevie rays point of view then yah i think that Zoey is going to get caught up with Kalona but i dont think she will really be in love with him i think her and stark will go there to defeat him, and leave the others behind thinking they would return shortly but instead something happens preventing them from their return like she might fall for kalonas spell kinda but i dont think she will completly turn on Nix not permenatly, i think the three books from stevie rays point of veiw are going to be about her trying to save zoey and stark. and about the weird evil in the tunnels well i dont think it is Stevie Ray but i think she knows wat it is and she is hiding it. I read that someone in the messages before me said something about Loren coming back well maybee Loren is the thing she is hiding but he isnt turned good yet and maybe now this is totally just a wat if thought wat if she likes him....or maybee its just some other sectet.
and as for the bf issue well i like her and erik together and i would like stark with stevie rae i know it wont happen but still or it would be cool if heath turned into a vamp and got with zoey but idk cant wait
over a year ago hon_fangrrl said…
ok i read all of ur ideas and here is mine: Zoey and stark will go to the castle to confront kalona and neferet. something will go bad and the nerd herd along with her bf's will come to rescue her. meanwhile about her bf issues, zoey will just try to stay away from heath bc she doesnt want him to get hurt or put him in danger. she will tell erik that she cant handle a guy at the moment and her and stark will fall deeper in love. i think they are soulmates. as for stevie rae, i think shes hiding bad red fledglings down in the tunnels and aphrodite is the only one who knows(bc of their imprint). also, i think towards the end. aphrodite and darius will imprint.i think the bad shimmering darkness in the tunnels is either inhumane red fledglings or neferet spying on them. Here is a little poll tht i was curious about; Which guy do u think zoey should be with? i think stark and her would make the hawtest couple!!
I just hope that Zoey makes the right choices and everything in the end will work out.
cool
i think that zoey should pick 1 guy or by the end of all the books she'll have NONE !
over a year ago iluveriknight said…
mischievous
were does everyone get that theres gonna be 3 more in a red fldglings poin of view i want to see???
where did u people here about the 3 books in different POINT OF VIEWS ?
over a year ago iluveriknight said…
heart
i want to know also bcuz everyone keeps talking about it were did u guys het it????
heart
???? will someone just say where they heard it coz i getting kinda fed up not knowing if its true ????
over a year ago -jo- said…
crying
ok i went onto this web sit and it said "So - you'd think after banishing an immortal being and a fallen High Priestess, saving Stark's life, biting Heath, getting a headache from Erik, and almost dying, Zoey Redbird would catch a break. Sadly, a break is not in the House of Night school forecast for the High Priestess in training and her gang. Juggling three guys is anything but a stress reliever, especially when one of them is a sexy Warrior who is so into protecting Zoey that he can sense her emotions. Speaking of stress, the dark force lurking in the tunnels under the Tulsa Depot is spreading, and Zoey is beginning to believe Stevie Rae could be responsible for a lot more than a group of misfit red fledglings. Aphrodite's visions warn Zoey to stay away from Kalona and his dark allure, but they also show that it is Zoey who has the power to stop the evil immortal. Soon it becomes obvious that Zoey has no choice: if she doesn't go to Kalona he will exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. Will Zoey have the courage to chance losing her life, her heart, and her soul? Find out in the next spectacular installment in the House of Night Series, Tempted"
so thats about
p.s i want the book out now!
ok anyways...I heard all of it on www.pcnet.com
and on her house of night website just go to google and write house of night by p.c. + kristin cast and in those websites P.C. will talk about her next books and how they will be in the red fledgings POV, or just know that tempted will be zoey's last book in her view
over a year ago Alexandraa said…
Okay what i think Zoey chooses is that she picks Stark cause they clicked like that >< and they look really good togeather and Erik is being a loser by being over pretective of her even thouqh she is one of the most powerfullist felqinqs at the house of niqht.
And with health i think he is jsut her consort cause Zoey did say there are many ways of imprint and maybe stark and Zoey imprint as love and Zoey and health inprint just as her consort thats what i think.
And when i read the first and secound book i seriously thouqht that Zoey && Erik would be toqeather for ever but then health tryed to break her out with is so stupid and then Zoey porposly cut him so they had to imprint becuase she was so drawn to blood and like duh everyone new that was going to happen and with kayla thinkinq she's all hiqh in miqhty tryinq to qet with health so stupid of her yeh but anyway then loren came and i seriously did not like him he came on to quick and then they has sex imprinted and Erik found them and i thouqht that Erik would be a qentlemen and not embrass her or be rude even thouqh she qot court with loren and callinq her a slut and shit over the top for him to do that when he said that he loved her and lovers dont call there loved one sluts just wrong and Stark they have to be togeahter like it just hwo the book goes like she goes threw all the guys in finds one she really needs cause with health they were on in off and what ever Zoey didnt like about him he chanqed and thats why he keeped going back to Health and then Erik came and was totally up himself and yes he miqht be the hottest but the hottest ones normally do the stupest thinqs first and then Kolan well i thouqht that she was qoinq to turn to him and i thouqht she miqht mkae him have his qood quy back but no he went to the skys with neferet and i honeltsly think he is not cominq back and back to stark , stark kind of hard everything that Zoey wonted in a quy charminq , hot , smart and he was all that it was the perfect match and she better go with him and yejh i think there is going to be heaps of books cause all this happened in the first months and i reakon she chanqess pretty soon and Erin and shaunee and damien n jack chanqe to like with Zoey and aprodite or how ever you spell her name comes back to a vampyre maybe hopefully and she chanqes and she is nice but some times a cocky person but still i think everythinq ends all qood and Erik finds his true love and health well qoes back to his normal live and the twins find there true love like everything jsut happened like everything end in a good end and they have more fiqhts like wars and fights between the quy shit its going to be good to read and i cant wait till they all come out, and this is different and i bet most of you guys have read twlight, new moon , ecilipsz and dawn i meen i read those books in 6 days i was so in love with them and i cant wait till the 5'th one comes out the edwards side of it and i cant wait till the dvd's come out yeh well thats wat i thinkk.
over a year ago so-tempted said…
smile
well....At first i was like i love this series but they are so predictable. but after my prediction didnt come true for untamed and then all u guys guessing ur hearts out im thinking that it will probaballly be something totally different. No matter whats n store for this series ill be one of the first to be getting it. However in my head erik sounds the hottest but stark and zoey would so im with stark -for now make a better couple.
over a year ago so-tempted said…
laugh
* better couple.

DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE IF THERE WILL BE A MOVIE COS IF SO W-O-W
hmmm
if they make a movie i hope they pick the right actors for the parts