House of Night Series DESTINED

cr6zym0nkeyiz posted on Jan 06, 2011 at 04:23AM
So Awakened just came out! yah! and the next book is titled, Destined which will be out November 2011.

House of Night Series 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago crash1029 said…
Already finished the book. It was pretty good. I liked it. I cant wait till the next book comes out. I waited and waited for this one came out, and now I have to wait more!! I'm going to go nuts!!!
over a year ago tashpink said…
heart
i'm almost finished reading awakened, don't spoil it 4 me, but i can't wait until destined comes out!!
over a year ago popnaf717273 said…
big smile
i cant wait till destined comes out.i just finished burned yesterday and now i reading awakening dont ruin it for me ethier!!!!!
over a year ago uluai said…
i cant wait for destined!!!!
over a year ago nightworldqueen said…
i hope Nefert dies in the next book!!!!
over a year ago twilightpheonix said…
awakened is awsome!! Nine months to go for Destined tick tick....
over a year ago rozo said…
hmmm
Awakened is soooooooooooo awesome!!! link
But I dont agree with nightworldqueen on neferet dying, i do admit that she is a horrible person and with heath coming back and all i think she will but still who would zoey fight against if Neferet was dead? link
over a year ago smokenchilli said…
bought awakened yesterday finished it today about 5 min ago... loved it cant wait for destined....
over a year ago BlueXSocks said…
I LOVED IT!NEFERET SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME. <3 APHRODITE! STARKS <3
over a year ago Ruby_roo said…
smirk
OMG I can't wait for Destined!! I shouldn't have finished Awakened right away!! there is so many questions unanswered!! omg omg i want to read more!! i think i'm addicted
over a year ago rach850 said…
destined is supposed to be releised on the 5th november according to wikipida :) hope it is canot wait
over a year ago ZoeyRfan4ever said…
heart
Im going to buy Awakened dont spoil it plz but i really hope its good and anyway im waiting for the contest winner sooooooo........im anxious
over a year ago bandersen said…
finish awakened like 3 weeks ago wish i hadnt now i have 2 wait 4ever:[
over a year ago bekkie said…
laugh
i can not wait to read destined it is releised on nevember 11th
over a year ago HeartStark said…
Loved it!!! Finished it in one day, can't wait till November! Its soo long to wait though. At least Dragons Oath and Nyx in the House of Night! They both come out this summer!! Yay!
over a year ago Zoey-Redbird-x said…
I love awakened even though it ain't my fav book.
I can't wait for destined, i think it will be really good. :D x
over a year ago Magy6 said…
I loved Awakened but my favorite two books in the series are still Hunted and Tempted .
Anyway Awakened was nice but I was hoping for a little more about Aphrodite - she's my favorite
over a year ago britt_belikova said…
i efffing hate heath i hope hm and zoey dont get back together in destined her and stark are meant to be <3
over a year ago klb2014 said…
smirk
i love this series and cant wait for destined!!...and ppl neferet cant die she's immortal!! i also think i kinda addicted!! lol
over a year ago HouseofNightRox said…
I cant wait :) It was really sad
over a year ago tumble2 said…
I read the entire 8 books in just under a month, I loved each and every one of them. It's my drug of choice. I tell people it's worse then crack. Lol. I'm waitingfor Destined to hit the stores the day it drops Barnes and Noble here I come.
over a year ago house1of1night1 said…
big smile
i love the house of night series. i read all 8 books in a week i am so obsessed.
over a year ago QueenDamien said…
heart
I can't wait for Destined!!! Oh. Em. Gee. I was soooo sad when Jack died in Awakened :'( I started crying! Is it considered being obsessed if I've read all of these books four times?? Just wondering...
over a year ago maddy5497 said…
Cant wait for Destined!Destined isnt the last book either! P.C says shes gonna write another book(s)!So excited!And going off Rozo said, even if Neferet dies,Zoey still has to deal with kalona.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KilljoyForever said…
PC said that there might be 12 books, which is A LOT. I can't wait until Destined comes out, but the gaps are too big between the books.
over a year ago StarksBaby2468 said…
smile
yeah I hope there's 12 books
over a year ago jadejade88 said…
I finished all the books but not Nyx in The House of Night and of course destined, cant wait till november!!!!!! Wish i had a time machine to go get the book and bring it back
over a year ago zoeyxstark said…
Destined is coming out on October 25th now check my profile for the site that i found it on
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Simplistic said…
Does anyone know what comes after destined? ive seen pictures of a book called dragons oath thats in the series but i dont know if its real or not
over a year ago tns said…
zoey was supposed to kill neferet... I think in the end of the series neferet will ither be killed or turn good again... it would be a shame to not have her die... for some reason stark scares me... the relationship between him and zoey is too ... um ... wierd?
over a year ago lizthompson7 said…
big smile
I heard Destined is supposed to come out October 5th, so we just have 2 more months!!
over a year ago sapphireLaFonte said…
mischievous
im excited for destined comming out i even got my mom into the hon books and she's always saying "oh neferet better die soon" i made up my own little person (you can tell by the name) my friends think im going crazy
over a year ago Team_StarkXoXo said…
mischievous
OMFG I Hope It Comes Soon... Wont Have Alot Of Time To Read Its Saying Schools Coiming And All So We Wont Have A Lot Of Time! I Hope Zoey And Stark Stay Together! I Cannot Stand Heath! And I Dont Really Want Neferet To Die There Wont Be Alot To Read About But I Dont Care For Her That Much! I Read Each Book In Two Days!! My Parents Think I Going Nuts. CANNOT WAIT TILL DESTINED!
over a year ago jazmin37 said…
heart
just finished destined i loved it I'm sad i finished it though i need to know what happens but cant wait for the next one hope it comes out soon.