Hugh Laurie The first thing you think of?

Heptephobiac posted on Mar 20, 2008 at 06:02PM
What's the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the name Hugh Laurie? This is it for me: promo

Hugh (as House) stares out at the viewer, cane in hand, as a voice over plays, "Next, Hugh Laurie is House."

(I think it's a promo for the show on the USA network)

Hugh Laurie 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Schmidty said…
This is if for me: image & quote

Dr. House slides across the door way
"What happened"?

(Season Three)
over a year ago Heptephobiac said…
I love that too! It's in the first episode of S3, my second thing that I think of is actually the scene right before that:

Cameron: "I'm not telling you what went wrong, or right, until you tell me why she said thank you."
House: "Oh, you got me. You know I need to know. I am so gonna fold. Except you're forgetting, there's one thing I can do now."
(House looks over Cameron's shoulder, when she turns to see what he is looking at he runs away)

I rewound this and watched over at least twenty times. Seriously.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
I definately think 'House' too. Just the general of image of House and his cane. And then I think of heaps of hilarious Houseisms and other moments. So when I hear the words "Hugh Laurie" my brain becomes flooded with House!
over a year ago tessajanuary said…
I think of Jeeves and Wooster...
over a year ago liznchase said…
The Beautiful Blue Eyes.
over a year ago kat78 said…
Lately it's mostly the House look, but generally I think of him the way I was introduced to him when I was a child in the late 80s-early 90s- the sweet, naive young man with the beautiful clear blue eyes, either in Blackadder, Fry& Laurie or Jeeves&Wooster...
over a year ago Jillywinkles said…
I actually don't think of House, just Hugh Laurie himself, probably because I saw him in Jeeves and Wooster before House. Recently I've been watching A Bit of Fry and Laurie, so an image of him from that era might pop up first, but honestly I just think Hugh Laurie himself, not goofyfunny Hugh or sarcasticAmerican Hugh. Just Hugh Laurie.
over a year ago murderess said…
Great The Gun Seller.