Human Rights ( : Human Rights . . . . . Free Will To Choose . . . . . ( :

jandGod posted on Mar 07, 2022 at 07:44AM

( :

hi / hello . . . . .

a human right may and possibly shall / will be . . . . .

the human right to have free will to choose

a human right could / may and possibly / probably shall / will be . . . . .

the human right to have free will to choose to not get tortured by tortuous anti - psychotic medications . . . . .

. . . . . by not having people force those weird drugs into people using needles . . . . .

a court of law says free will to choose won

peter pan won

hook / pinnochio lost

hope you have a happy monday / munday

( :

Human Rights 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jandGod said…
sunny

( :

hi / hello . . . . .

thinking / dreaming . . . . . type stuff . . . . .

possibly / probably and maybe definitely the right to be able to breathe properly and not get injected with paliperidone ( a torture people to not breathe properly type of medi cat i not on ) comes down from God

possibly / probably and maybe definitely best not to be in agree men t to torturing people

to torture people is possibly / probably and maybe definitely to be in agree men t to try to fight God

possibly / probably and maybe definitely best not to try to fight God

easter bunny time = good = 41 = . . . . . like . . . . . for God

hope you have a hoppy sunday

( :
over a year ago andjandGod said…
sunny

. . . . .

. . . . . weird lock on front door = called : - Bi Lock = not right = not normal and i am just trusting in God to deal with this bad time period . . . . .

. . . . . might be a human right to have a normal lock on door like most people do . . . . .

. . . . . i am staying at eastbourne dgh in the south east of uk . . . . .

. . . . . human rights might want to help free me - should human rights people care . . . . .

. . . . . my belief is that God capital C Cares about the whole of Creation equally / = eey . . . . .

. . . . . my Dad put me in hospital because my Dad chose to worship jesus christ . . . . .

. . . . . i prefer God . . . . .

. . . . . my name is : - Justin Mark O'Brien . . . . . higher name is : - and j and God . . . . .

. . . . . i was born in plymouth . . . . . uk . . . . . 9th of august 1969 . . . . .

. . . . . i still just trust in God . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . in miracle on 34th street . . . . . santa claus got arrested and set free . . . . .

. . . . . i am hoping to be freed by God . . . . .

. . . . . hope christmas 2 , 0 2 2 and new year of 2 , 0 2 3 and a possible and quite probable and maybe definite eternal future is good / perfect and better than that for all . . . . .

. . . . .

over a year ago andjandGod said…
smile

. . . . .

. . . . . hi / hello . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . up - date . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . thanks to me not trusting in any thing - um - eey - jig but God. . . . . i got discharged on

wednesday to be en - abled by God to buy tobacco . . . . . booze and bits and bobs . . . . . possibly and quite

probably and maybe definitely eternally into a possible and quite probable and maybe definite eternal future

of hook lost and peter pan won type stuff and thing um eey jigs . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . santa claus = type stuff and father christmas = thingumeeyjigs . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . santa claus and father christmas are not the same . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . might be more up ~ dates at some / sum time in the future . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . hope you are having a happy build - up to christmas . . . . .

. . . . .