Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev ♥ Ian & Nina - Fans forum chat ♥

_Chryso_ posted on May 19, 2011 at 09:11AM
Here you can talk about anything you want =)

if you want to be added tell me your name ;) have fun ;)

Chryso - link
Arun - link
Fatemeh - link
Lauren - link
Melissa - link
Maryam - link
_______ - link
Kat - link
Anjali - link
Lola - link
Lavender - link
Kim - link
Veronica - link
Ana Rita - link
Angi - link
Abigail - link
Here you can talk about anything you want =)

if you want to be added tell me your name ;) have fun ;
last edited on Jul 27, 2011 at 01:20PM

Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev 174 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 174

over a year ago ritasantos said…
PLL is amazing my 2nd favourite after TVD! Any Buffy fans here?
over a year ago imcominghome said…
smile
I watch Buffy too! Team Bangel or Team Spuffy?
first team bangel but in the end team spuffy, spuffy is like delena i think!
over a year ago minimew037 said…
smile
I watch PLL <3 Not Buffy though
you should watch it , amazing show and if you like TVD you are gonna love Buffy
over a year ago _Chryso_ said…
I wanted to watch it too, but I never decided because someone told me.. something about Spike, I can't tell because Melissa didn't see it and it's a spoiler. Is it good ritasantos?
btw do you want me to add your name here? ;)
big smile
what is that name add thing? Yeah buffy is my favourite show off all time I have all seasons, if you want to try watching it go to sidereel.com and look for buffy there
big smile
I think it's better to call someone with their name ;) of course you can stay anonymous like BOJININA =) how many seasons are there? =)
ahh ok my name is ana rita but my cousin sara sometimes uses my account to post stuff here. There are 7 seasons, my favourite are season 2,3,5 and 7
smile
so you want me to add you as Ana Rita? or put both names?
seven seasons? :O OMG ^^
smile
I am probably not going to watch it, I have seen episodes here and there though...From what I seen from the show and fan videos, I kinda like Spuffy :)
smile
same here ^ I don't think I'll start watching it, but I wanted to in the past, and yes from the videos I'd seen I like Spuffy, and Spike reminds me of Damon, so. . . ;)
team spuffy, if you want to try just watch season 7 it is spuffy filled and the best of all. Add me as ana rita please =)
I added you =) I really really like your name btw, it's so unusual in my country =)
I'm sure that If I watch season 7 I'd not understand many things =/
thank you haha it is quite typical in my country XD
big smile
you're welcome =)
over a year ago castlewalls said…
smile
heeeeeeey guys! Anyone on?
over a year ago Aubreykarew said…
Hey, nian will go to the music awards and present together , so only them both on the stage right , that wld be so cute i wonder how they ll be
big smile
I'm so happy and excited!! I can't wait!! more Nian pics without Paul ^^
over a year ago Aubreykarew said…
smile
Yeah tats what i m lookin forward to most, they ll be without paul and i cant wait for new pics. :)
kiss
Yeah ! Cant wait either<3
smile
anyone knows where we can watch much music online? i want to watch the live stream when it airs
big smile
yaeh!! I can't wait. sorry I don't know :(
something really random XD what movies do you guys watch? XD
smile
sorry hun same here I don't know, but maybe some days before we could learn something about that, the website etc =/

hey Veronica =) it's ok you can ask whatever you want ;) I love watching thriller/horror movies but sometimes I watch romantic movies as well, what about you?
cool
You watch horror movies? :O Aren't you afraid of these movies?
I love romantic movies and comedies :)
big smile
haha no, not at all xD
The only movie I remember which made me stay asleep for many nights, and I was so scared to sleep was the movie "13 Ghosts" I watched when I was very young. It was actually my first horror movie xD
over a year ago blbeliever said…
big smile
Hello everyone !:)
AHHH!! I'm so happy they'll both be in Toronto ;D
and for for the MMVAs online I don't know either :/ sorry

I watch all kinds of movies but I personally love comedies .
big smile
hey Kim =)
I know right? We need more pics with the two of them ^^
I think you can watch it on Much(TV) or MuchMusic.com , I am not sure

I don't like scary movies. The last scary movie I saw was the Room mate. Other then that I like all kinds of movies :)
smile
thank you!! now we have to wait and see =)

The Roomate was good =) Leighton and Minka were really good and they supported their characters very well =)
tongue
OMG!! 13 Ghosts was also the first horror movie that I watched.I remember watching it when I was about 6. I had nightmares for weeks and couldn't take a shower without leaving the bathroom door open !! Hahaha
I was traumatized by the woman in a bathtub covered in blood holding a knife xD
big smile
Hehe xD So I'm not the only one xD I had nightmare for many night as well. The moment that scared me the most was when that naked woman ghost got the knife and the man walked backwards and the mirror or the door I don't remember closed.. and you know what happened xD
Coincidentally, we've been traumatized by the same naked woman at an early age xD
tongue
Crazy naked woman xD Did you see the movie "It" btw? They movie was so boring but I was 7 or 8, and from that time I hated clowns xD I still don't like them ^^
No, I didn't .
I just googled it and the clown looks scary... xD

Have you seen the fourth Pirate of The Caribbean ?
smile
No,it was at the cinemas on Sunday and I had my exams the next day, so my friends and I decided to see it this Sunday xD Did you see it?
Yeah :) Johnny was really good and funny as usual. He and Penelope have really good chemistry xD The story was good
I gotta go :/ Tennis training.
Bye, talk to you later ;)
kiss
It's sounds good ;)
Bye Bye Kim =) It was nice talking with you =)
big smile
i dont like scary movies, I watched the exorcist when I was 12 and got freaked out. Other than than that i like all kinds of movies and thumbs up for pirates of the caribbean it was my favourite so far, penelope and johny rocked
big smile
Exorcist was boring as hell xD Of course when we are young it's different =) and you make me more excited to see POTC ^^
I've never watch The Exorcist, I will never do it XD but my friend told me wasn't scary.. :/
sad
did u guys watch the real old version? thgats the scary one not the remake
hmmm
You mean the origianl, from 1973? I was talking about that =/ Which remake do mean? Most of the times a remake destroy the original, that's why I prefer the old ones,but if there's a remake of The Exorcise I'd like to see it because I didn't like the original xD
over a year ago iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
hey! anyone here??? i haven't been on anywhere lately... was busy with the last few days of my vacation... just got back home to india 3 days back!!!!
big smile
yeah there's a remake from 2004, it's kinda like a prequel aswell, and there' also the exorcism of emily rose which I laughed the entire movie
tongue
Hey Rita :)
Has anyone seen The Last Exorcism ? This remake is the worst of all! I watched it in a theater and I left before it ended. I would rather pay $13 to watch Winnie the Pooh than watching this crap again xD
big smile
Exorcism of Emily Rose was a mistake I agree ^^
and The Last Exorcism was a big failure xD I mean it was the worst exorcism movie I've ever seen and even paranormal activity was better than this xD
tongue
Really, I am not going to bother watching it then :p