Internet Camp Half-Blood Order of the Wings - An Angel Story

PenelopeWolf1 posted on Sep 21, 2011 at 03:48AM
Order of the Wings is a secret organization for-You guessed it!- Angels.
But not just ordinary Angels.
These Angels are part of a Prophecy that was made Thousands of years ago by a man known today among the Angels as Lord of the Wings. He started the chain of Angels, and made them what they are today.

The Children of the Prophecy are

Annie Micheals - The Sweet, fun, and gentle girl is great with anyone. But she is an outsider at School and feels like something is gone in her life.

Mary Jayne Carmichael - The Loyal, funny, dependable girl is all about being there for you. But she feels like something is missing in her life.

Stella Stevens - The Stubborn, trouble maker, smart alec girl is all about self expression. But she feels like her father isn't telling her about something in her life.

Carson Williams - The Bright, Dorky, kind boy is all about Homework and making friends. But he feels like there is something special missing out of his life.

To guide these young ones is their long time friend Alisabeth, a wise, bright 8 year old with a secret of her own...

Dedicated to: Rapunzeleah123 and Alex13126

-PenelopeWolf1
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 03:58AM

Internet Camp Half-Blood 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
Why am I always the brainiac one?
Never mind. <3
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
PROLOUGE

Our story starts in the secret room under the cloud of The Lord of the Wings, where the secret society The Order of the Wings was coming up with a plan.
"I still say we act now!" yelled Hael. For the angel of Kindness, she didn't seem so kind at the moment. She had doft brown hair, light blue eyes, and a kind heart shaped face.
"We can't Hael," Said Cathetel, Angel of the Garden softly. "You know what that would do to our mission, on getting the children here safely. It could get one of them killed. Or worse."
Cathetel had flowery silver-blonde hair down to her mid back, forest green eyes, and she was petite. She always wore wheat colored dresses, and had a bright smile.
"What's worse then them getting killed?" Asked grumpy-because-he-had-to-miss-lunch Nakir, one angel of the Justice. Peper colored hair, hard brown eyes, and a traace of NO smile, he was great!
Cathetel gave him a stern look. "Them getting captured by Lucifer."
Everyone stopped talking.
Lucifer was the most evil of the Angels -Even though he was no longer an angel.
It gave up being with The Lord to find the Angel children and lock them away, so he could never be defeated.
Cathetel walked around the other Angels and with a stern look said, "We must find these children before Lucifer does, or it is the end of Angels as we know it."
Then with a flourish she disappeared leaving the other angels to think about what they must do to find these children before it's too late.

QUESTIONS YOU CAN ANSWER:

Why does Lucifer want these children?
Why are the Childern SO important?
Is Cathetel the Leader?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
big smile
Lucifer is the Devil, so if there were no Angels, he could take over and turn the world into utter chaos?

Great story!!! XD
CHAPTER 1

"Daaaaaad!" Annie groaned as her father, Tason, took her picture for the fifteeth time that day.
Annie had straight Long red hair, green eyes, and freckles. She was had a tiny build (4"11) and was the one you came to for homework (sigh).
"Sorry, honey," Her dad grinned. His sandy blonde hair shone gold in the sunlight. "It's your first Garden lesson. I'm excited!"
Annie groaned and pulled her blue hoodie over her face. "Dad, you don't even like gardening." she grumbled.
There was a distant look in his eyes, and he sighed. "No, I don't, but your mother did."
Annie sighed softly and hugged her dad across the seat of their Bug.
"Dad, I have to go." Annie said softly. Her dad nodded and said good-bye, still in la la land.
Annie sighed and got out of the car and walked into The Gardening Club.
The walls were red brick with vines growing up them, with tiny pink flowers growing like fingers reaching up toward the roof.
The door had a CLOSED FOR GARDEN CLUB Sign on it.
Annie pushed open the door and felt the rush of air along with the beautiful fragrances of red, gold, blue, pink, white, and purple flowers of all kinds. She took a deep breath, walked into the back room, and knocked.
"Cathy?" Annie called.
The petite blonde woman turned and smiled. She took Annie's breath away. Cathy had silvery-blonde hair, bright forest green eyes, and a warm smile; like spring had come early. She screamed confidence, and Annie loved her like a mother. Cathy had even known Annie's mother: they had been good friends.
"Hello, Annie." Cathy smiled. "Ready to meet your friends?"
"As ready as I'll ever be."
Cathy smiled a gentle yet playful smile that lightened Annie's heart. She winked. "Okay, go pick a spot and let's get ready for the new students."
"Okay." She started to walk off, but she paused and turned around. "Say, who's going to be in this class?"
Cathy had a sparkle in her eyes that let Annie know she was in for a surprise.
"Stella Stevens, Mary Jayne Carmichael, Carson Williams." Cathy said.
Annie stared at her in shock. "Stella, Mary Jayne, and Carson." she repeated.
Cathy nodded and grabbed gloves. "Yes, Annie, and you had better be ready for a great lesson."
Annie swallowed and got ready for class to start.

Twenty minutes later a blue haired boy walked in, fidgeting.
"Hey Carson." Annie called. Carson blushed slightly and nodded. He sat down across from her.
Then a light brown haired girl walked in. Mary Jayne.
Mary Jayne sat down without a word. Carson scooted away from her. Like Cathy, Mary Jayne screamed confidence.
Then walked in Stella. She had long raven-colored hair, bright blue eyes, and always listened to her I-pod.
When everyone sat down, Cathy came and brought everyone plants.
"Okay troopers," Cathy said. Annie grinned. "Let's start with the soil. Anyone know what's in it?"

One hour later everyone started to leave. Cathy held up a hand.
"Troopers, we have to talk." Annie raised an eyebrow. Cathy never made announcements like this unless it was important. "You are to come back tommorrow. See you then." Then she smiled and walked out of the room, leaving everyone speechless.
smile
Cathy = Cathetel?
Ha, great story!
Amazing!
over a year ago vlad_todd_fan said…
Would I happen to be the insperation for Carson?

+_+
@Arty - Yes *SIGH* Why do you think she's there though? ;)
@Leah - Thanks Leah! You helped alot!!
@Mike - Is that a bad thing? :)

CHAPTER 2
Annie
(I'm doing 1st person now. XD)

I hurried outside into the cold air, pulling my jacket tighter around my body. The jacket was my mothers, and I took in the scent of her: Cinnamon and Soil. The best combination.
Carson walked up beside me, also zipping his jacket.
"Hey Carson," I smiled at him.
He looked at me, his face pink either from the cold or me talking to him. "H-Hi Annie." He said in a British accent.
I looked at him stunned. "Your British!" I exclaimed.
He grinned small and nodded. "Yes. I am. Everyone makes fun of it though!"
I smiled at him. "Don't worry Carson, I'm not going to make fun of you. I think it's pretty cool actually."
Carson smiled a huge smile.
I turned and looked at Mary Jayne and Stella. "Did you guys like the class?" I asked them.
Carson nodded enthusastically. "Yes! It was very fun!" I just loved that British accent!
Stella shrugged and played with her Hot pink I-pod. "I'm doing it because my father loved gardening."
I nodded and looked at Mary Jayne. "What about you Mary Jayne?" I asked.
Mary Jayne looked at me with her silvery colored eyes. "I'm doing it because I love to garden, just like my Mother."
I nodded and looked at Carson. "What about you?"
He blushed slightly, "Because I love reading about plants, so I decided to make a garden."
I smiled.
"What about you Annie?" Carson asked, shuffling his feet.
I bit my lip and sighed. "Because I love to make things grow, and make things live. My mother knew Cathy, and I wanted to keep her Gardening spirit alive."
Carson nodded. A silver volvo pulled up and Honked. "I have to go," Carson said quietly, like he was afraid of being over heard. "My Dad is here. See you guys tomorrow!" Then he ran to the car and hopped in. The car drove away.
I looked at Stella and Mary Jayne.
They didn't look at me.
Then another car (a Minivan) pulled up and the door opened. "Stella!" a boy about fifteen called. "C'mon!"
Stella ran to the car and they drove off.
Then my father's bug pulled up. He rolled down the window.
"Annie, Mary Jayne, come on girls."
Mary Jayne hesitated. "My mom is picking me up."
I looked at my dad and his eyes were furious.
"Mary Jayne, you mom is in the Hospital." My dad said quietly.
Mary Jayne's face paled. I grabbed her elbow and pulled her to the car. "It's okay Mary Jayne, she'll be fine." I murmured to her.
Mary Jayne sat in the back seat and I hopped in the front seat.
"D-Dad, is it true?" I whispered. My dad nodded.
Then we drove towards the hospital, at top speed.

QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:

Why do you think that Cathy wanted them there tomorrow?
Do you believe that Mary Jayne's mom got in a car wreck?

MOTHER... IN... HOSPITAL? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago percyLover101 said…
AWESOME AWESOME!!! WRITE MORE SOON!! N u never said she got in a car wreck u just said,""Mary Jayne, you mom is in the Hospital." My dad said quietly." u said nothing about her being in car wreck.... IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!?!?! U JUST GIVE SNEAK PEEK!!
Crraaaappppp XD
Hahaha!! U give sneak peek without even being aware of it!! THANKS U!! Now we all no how Jayne's mom got hurt n why she in the hospital.... YAY!! XDD
Shut. The. Fudge. Up. Annyfer. XD
xDDD Wen did my name become Annyfer????
over a year ago greenstergirl said…
haha nice i luv it
@Annyfer: When I called u that. THATS when.
@Greeny: Thanks :D
over a year ago greenstergirl said…
u should post more
Oooooooooh!!! CAR CRASH!! XD
over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
That was good! Caaaar crasshhh! Oh gosh. Hm...well yea...HI But yea...Good story and intersting idea..Oh yea and when you post a chapter do you mind telling me? I don't check my updates anymorea nd I'll forget to check here since it's not a regular club for me.
@Greeny: I am, I just haven't had time in the past couple days.
@Arty: Shuuuttt upppp :P
@Kate: Thanks Kate, I will. :)
over a year ago vlad_todd_fan said…
yes if im a guy with blue hair and plants stuff its a bad thing
-_______- I will smack u
MEH!! Wen r u posting Ponyo!?!?! Annyfer needs story!!! Hmph!
worried
Why don't you post on this anymore??
I really liked this one....
over a year ago Merit_ said…
I NEED POSTS