Jake T. Austin I'm his age!!!!

Puggirl1234 posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 04:04AM
He just turned thirteen and Im twelve. But who cares, I can tell that we would mesh well together. He looks great in red, I think.

See Ya!

!puggirl!

Jake T. Austin 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JakeeTkid said…
Hey Everyone! Its Jake Here and I want to thank you guys for being my fans and appreciating me! Well, thanks and lookout for my new movies Hotel For Dogs and The Perfect game! Vote For INFERNO!!!!
-Jake T Austin
LUVBUG12345 commented…
hey over a year ago
over a year ago jakeaustinfan said…
srry but no he is going to be mine so back off now
over a year ago jakelover11 said…
no hes mine any way how are u jake
over a year ago jakeaustinfan said…
i dont think jake wants to date a fat 5 year old and u r fat
over a year ago hannah_w said…
smile
the first post saying that he has just turned thirteen on the 5th of august 2008 is wrong he was 14 on the 3rd of december 2008 which means i am his age because 14 in may 2008!!!!!!
over a year ago LuLu1228 said…
tongue
evryone says he's 14 but if he turned 13 in dec. 2008 he should still be thirteen right? some ppl say 14, 13, i just wqant 2 know! someone tell me!
over a year ago 199419941994 said…
big smile
my cosin raven symone can set me up with him if i ask her.
angry
hey, thats not what i wanted my name on here to be it supose to be githja its an indian name but oh well i dont know how to change it.
smirk
when i come to california we could probably meet at santa monique beach. but raven has to com with us. but her side of the family dosent know my real name is githja i go be something eles
worried
did i say santa monique i ment monica.my bad !
hmmm
im not clingy and im not gonna bribe anybody neither before i go back to india i at least want to see jake before my dads tourist boss says come back thats all i kind of want 4 my birth day .then if not then oh well
over a year ago MarylovesSelena said…
sad
Luckyy...your at his age...I am 3 years younger than him