Jason Scott Lee Introduction/Icon and banner suggestions

Master24 posted on May 03, 2011 at 10:07PM
Hello everyone, and welcome to the Jason Scott Lee spot.

Many of you mainly know him as the man who portrayed the legendary Bruce Lee on the big screen. Which mostly everyone knows. However, I bet most of you are unaware of his involvement in other films. Lucky for you, this spot will help give every aspect about his works.

Some of you may be wondering "where has Jason been all these years?" Well, I'm here to tell you. He has gone far beyond than being on the big screen. He's been living Pono in his native land of Hawaii. For those of you that don't know what Pono is, I'll give you a brief summary on it. In Hawaiian, it has various meanings, but here's one of them: righteous. Living Pono, is a simpler way of living life. Without all the technology, media, and etcetera. That's what Mr. Lee has been doing for these recent years. Which is one of the reasons why I admire this man. Being happy, and living a simple life.

Anyways, so far, this spot is going well. For those that wish to suggest anything towards this spot is more than welcome. So if you have a nicely edited banner, I'll be more than glad to accept it.

Hope you guys enjoy the spot.

- Vega
<i>Hello everyone, and welcome to the Jason Scott Lee spot.

Many of you mainly know him as the man w
last edited on Jun 22, 2011 at 04:23AM

Jason Scott Lee No replies