Jeffrey Dahmer What do you like about Jeffrey Dahmer?

batmandracula posted on Mar 30, 2012 at 10:05PM
Why do you like Jeffrey Dahmer? What interests you about him? Which other serial killers do you find interesting and why?

I find him interesting because he seems to be an extremely layered individual, who is as psychotic as he is sensitive.Unlike other serial killers he seemed to regret his killings, whilst at the same time he had no interest in stopping his killings.

Jeffrey Dahmer 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mirona87 said…
Hey! There's something special about Dahmer, I think is so intriguing this image of his, you see him on tapes playing with the cat and in th opposite site he is doing this crimes. I think that his hunger was unstoppable but I somehow don t blame him. Sometimes we do thinks that we know are bad but simply cannot stop. Even minor bad things,,,,don t you agree? I bought from ebay the book written by his father. I can t wait to read it, I don t know why buy I can t see Dahmer as a "monster" even though I am so sorry for those guys he killed and their families but also I am sad for him.. I don t know, anyway if you want to discuss more, here is my Id: red_mourning (YM) and skype: mirona.vlad Take care;)
over a year ago garethdahmer said…
Anyone from Willwaukee??
over a year ago Lagirl1966 said…
He was a human being he had remorse he was baptized I know he's in heaven
I plan on going to Milwaukee to visit all the places he went to he just wanted someone to love him
I'm buying a father's story to!!! I wish he was alive I would write to him!!!