Jenny and Nate do you think n&j are ment to be?

kfrancis08 posted on Apr 19, 2008 at 04:11PM
does any one think nate and jenny will ever be together or jenny is becoming a B that he lost any interest in her voice your opinions i need feed back and upload more pics/videos please

Jenny and Nate 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ceo07 said…
I Sort of did to begin with i really would like them to be together but now it goes on the less i think they should he sees her more as a friend but it would be nice for them to be together
over a year ago OTH_Chick007 said…
I seriously am rooting for them, and I think now that she's given up her 'Queen-status' to Blair again, there's still hope for them...

over a year ago alinarocks11 said…
Yeah, I love them together!
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
I hope so!! They could be really cute!!
over a year ago kate2043 said…
Totally!!
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
they might be, might not be...we'll just have to see
over a year ago rose2 said…
definately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago leytonfanlove said…
i like the couple but i dont think there meant to be
over a year ago Gossipgirl_Nj said…
Yes! I completely, totally, 10000000 % Think, strike that, KNOW that they are meant to be xD I can go on forever on why. I mean she was there for him to talk to when he was having problems with his dad, on Blairs birthday and they met with a kiss, even though he thought it was Serena, but still. She called him first for help, she didnt call her dad or Dan or anyone, she called him. He got all worried and concerned that he actually went and tried to find Dan to tell him about her. The looks they always give each other are so adorable and cute and they have such chemistry with one another and their kissing scenes were AWESOME! I think the episode Pret a poor jenny and there might be blood shows how much they care for each other and i love Nates letter to her D: Ok, enough of me rambling LOL i love JN! JeNa for the win :D <3