junjou romantica The pros & cons of each character

Jayne93 posted on Sep 22, 2009 at 10:24PM
Okay, we all know that we adore every single creation spun from Junjou Romantica, and our love for the 2D bishies are eternal (I speak for myself and other hardcore fans). And of course we love them, flaws and all, or maybe we just love their endearing 'flaws' *cough* usagisexmachine *cough*

Anyway, so I'll start and hopefully a healthy fan-crazed discussion can flourish from hereafter.

Usagi
Pros: Intelligent (graduated first of his class at his uni); talented at writing with his awards and all; caring to the extremes when in comes to his lover; persistent in winning Misaki; brave, reckless and don't give a hoot about anyone as seen in his attitude.

Cons: Likes younger boys; cold and uncaring (with the exception of Takahiro and Misaki); his food can kill even just with its aura; completely thick and blind when someone loves him (poor, poor Hiro); very insecure about himself and Misaki.

I'll start with him, someone continue. *toothless grin*

junjou romantica 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MrOrange16 said…
smile
Shinobu <3

Pros: soooo cute, emotional and caring, always blushes when miyagi kisses him, a dreamer (beleives in destiny), makes the BEST cabbage stir fry

Cons: stubborn, always tries to act tough(pros/con).... sorry cant think of much else