Justin Bieber JB Community, I need your help!

norien59 posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 04:01PM
My girlfriend is obsessed with Justin Bieber. It is her dream to go see him in concert, but she has been unsuccessful is getting any tickets to the upcoming Calgary concert in October. When the tickets came on sale a few months ago, I thought I would try and be the best boyfriend ever - and see if I could manage to get her some tickets. I attempted to buy two tickets for her and her sister, within the first 30 seconds of the tickets being released - but it seems they were all gone within seconds.

I was quite disappointed, but was presented with another opportunity earlier this month when Deco (a windshield repair company) decided to host a competition in our city - with the grand prize being two platinum tickets to Justin Bieber. The competition entails taking a picture/video with their tent in the background, while wearing or doing something Bieber related. Long story short, I entered the competition and embarrassed myself for just the slightest chance of winning the tickets and making her and her sisters dream come true.

The video made it into the top 4, which is now competing for likes and comments until July 31st, 2012. If any of you can spare literally 30 seconds, it would mean the world to me if you went to www.facebook.com/decorepair and "like" and comment on "BIEBER CONTEST ENTRY 2: Emily Joyce Welch."

The like and comment count as two separate votes, so please do both if you can! Even if the comment just says "vote", it still counts. This is just my last desperate attempt at obtaining tickets - so THANK YOU to whoever can help me out!

Justin Bieber No replies