Justin Bieber Help finding a rare video

OfftenNastalgic posted on Aug 25, 2023 at 03:28PM
Hello there, how are you? I'm actually on a bit of a quest here. Not for your typical Justin Bieber content, though. I'm after a somewhat elusive video—something that's not a mainstream production, but rather a creation of Justin himself, using his trusty camcorder.

Imagine this scene: Justin, post-school hours, guitar in tow, cruising on his way back home. He decides, almost spontaneously, "You know what? I'm going to serenade my elementary school friends on the bus with a rendition of 'Cooler Than Me'." And once his impromptu performance wraps up, he switches gears and says, "Hey everyone, let's give a shout-out to the camcorder real quick!"

Then the camera focuses in on this young boy sitting alone in the middle of the bus. Out of the window behind him, a picturesque view unfolds—verdant vegetation, undulating hills, the road meandering like a ribbon.

Justin leans in and casually asks the boy, "Did you like my song?"

In response, the young boy doesn't hold back, "No, I loved it. Your music is better than anything I've heard over the radio"

Justin, visibly pleased, replies with gratitude and expresses his aspirations to make it to the big leagues someday, aiming to give back to my his friends and fans."

With an affirming nod, the boy cheers, "You can do it, Justin, I believe in you."

Justin then asks the boy the same thing as everyone else on the bus: to state his name for the camera.

He eagerly presents the video to this mother to explain that his composition was received well by this peers.

The video is a little less than 20 years old and I first saw it around the summer of 2021, it was an overlay at the end of one of his music videos. In the overlay he explains that his journey was a rough one, that many people told him to give up, that he wouldn't make it, but that he found a few people that were encouraging to him a long the way and to take a look. After which the recording I described above could be seen.

What do you think, would you please help me find this clip?

Justin Bieber No replies