JustinAndMarisa posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 02:56AM
The bottle of nail polish began tipping over before I quickly gripped it. The roar of the moving truck next door droned in my ears. Someone new was moving in today. I was a little excited, to tell the truth. He was the same age as me, sixteen, although I don't remember his name. Justin, I think. I peered up at the Justin Bieber poster plastered above my bed and sighed dreamily. If only it was the Justin I loved moving in. The scent of cookies baking downstairs loomed around the house. I stood up and blew on my nails, which were carefully brushed with a bright shade of purple. I walked downstairs and glanced down at my baby sister, Megan, chewing on her fist, laying on her back in the playpen."Hi, Megan" I smiled and stuck out my tongue. A broad smile spread across her face. I felt a baseball peg me in the back of the legs. I whipped around. "MATT!" I shrieked, but he had already dashed upstairs. I rolled my eyes and stepped outside. The bitter cold December weather hit me full force as I waled down to the end of the driveway. A long, creme colored couch was being carried by two large moving men inside next door. I wasn't able to get a good look of the guy standing there, considering his back was turned. He had light-sienne colored hair, which was slightly tousled and long. He wore a black jacket, the sleeves pushed up. I continued walking until I stood a foot behind him.
A light breeze blew his scent in my face. He smelled naturally fresh, a bit like lavendar. I inhaled deeply, then hesitantly tapped his shoulder. He turned around, a bit taken aback. "Oh, hi," a gorgeous, brilliantly white smile was perched across his evenly tanned face. His light hazel eyes seem to twinkle in the gleaming late afternoon sun.
"I'm Justin. Justin Bieber."
I just stared. I wanted to scream, jump for joy, and hug him until the end of time. But first, being my smooth self, I had to faint. In front of the guy of my dreams.
Smart, huh?

Alright, so obviously I don't know if he smells like lavendar or not, but I was just saying what I hope he smells like. Haha.

Justin Bieber 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lisa12382 said…
wow so is it true?
over a year ago JustinAndMarisa said…
sunny
No It's something from my friends *imaginations*