Justin Bieber ME

Justin15Drew posted on Dec 08, 2009 at 02:45AM
I am really Justin Bieber ask me any question I will tell you the right awnser!I am letting you know that my favorite color is not blue,it is purple!Find me on Myspace at justinbieber@myspace.com
PEACE:Justin Bieber
I am really Justin Bieber ask me any question I will tell you the right awnser!I am letting you know

Justin Bieber 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago msjo said…
heart
hi justin bieber will you go out with me,and i love your songs my fav is one time text or call but please whan you text dont say any thing bad because my dad
over a year ago msjo said…
kiss
my cell is 208 699 9079 peace <333333

love
jo

over a year ago tellmeonetimejb said…
heart
will u go out with me?i love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.u r so HOT!my fav song is one time and my next fav is first dance and then down 2 earth.....text me at: (734)695-0358!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago tellmeonetimejb said…
but if ur fave color is purple than y did u say in all ur interviews it was purple?
over a year ago noemi123 said…
heart
hey justin i love ur music and ur so hot plz text me or caal my # is (520)-400-7284
over a year ago savii said…
smile
oh my god justin is so hot ..!!!! my fav song is love me an first dance !!!! who would not luv justin bieber...he is like one of the hottests guys on earth....!!! i liv him so much ..!!! lol
over a year ago justin1234567 said…
cool
i love your music i love bigger and down to earth and im not going to ask you to go out with me or call me cuz im not desperate like these other people but love your music <3 peace
over a year ago loveJustin9000 said…
heart
JUSTIN WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME I LOVE YOU