Justin Bieber && selena gomez???//

jbiebsluv posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 12:26AM
omg!!! idk if u guys stayed up last nite but like i totally saw them play one less lonely gurl together and they were totallllllly flirting on stage!!!!! omg idk it made me rlly sad :( like, if anyone has any though plz tell me like im just rlly upset about this

Justin Bieber 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sexychic101 said…
First of all, that might have just been part of the act, but Justin has told people that he does have a crush on Selena. Personally, I LOVE justin, but they would be perfect together, same age, same career, Selena is as gorgeous as Justin is hott. I'd rather have him with her than any other girl, except me. Haha But yes, they were totally all over eachother, just as teens will do.:)
over a year ago 2good4u45260 said…
heart
They aren't going out!!! its just a thing that they did so he could get more paparazzi!! So dont be sad
over a year ago mshaep said…
kiss
i personaly think that they would be a great couple
oh and i read that justins worst habit is "i pick up too many girls"!!!!!!

i would like to know if any one out there also thinks that is... well freakie other than me.(he is still cute)
over a year ago conderation123 said…
laugh
Okay in that video Selena doesnt even sing! And does he like Taylor Swift too!!!
over a year ago JustinFavGirl said…
hmmm
Justin and Selena are not dating, and Justin do the same w/ Taylor Swift, I think they're just good friends.
over a year ago hellokitty9996 said…
I thought Justin and Taylor were dating