Justin Bieber Help!! Justin Bieber

lovejbforever posted on Jan 26, 2010 at 12:55AM
there are idiots on the forumal at the top and help justin. they want to kill him stick up for justin. show him u love him!! come on people show the love..please :(

Justin Bieber 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago penguiin837560 said…
omg are you talking about the forum that we all talk on i kno they are so imature we need to gett everyone talking on this on tell chriss to talk on thiss one for now god ppl are so stupid thats a threat and they could gett in trouble for that...plz right back rianna
over a year ago kckcooper said…
i reported them
over a year ago lovejbforever said…
thaks kckcooper soory i was mad at u
its ok sorry i was mad about the stupid wat ever i was made 4 i was just mad at someone else and i took it out on u
y r they doing that
idk their idiots their jealous of justin bieber
wow
yeh i know
they say were kids there the ones acting childish
i know really
like who r they any way
idk
well they've been off for a while soooooooo maybe they left btw do u have a twitter
yeh i do just got it
riannalovesjbcb no followers just got it lol
wtf kingman woe shut up, wow are we in 3rd grade???
over a year ago bieberjustin96 said…
wow... kingman... ur so jelous i like just beiber and to tell the truth EVERY guy but justin's friends ARE saying crap about him cuz they DON'T like the girls going after him... ur juts really jelous over him.... i know it... u just dont want any body to know to you are really jelous... by what you said haha ur REALLY JELOUS over justin bieber i can tell when guys get jelous over another guy... i have 5 brothers and i live on a street with know girl their only all teen guys... and i have 8 sister so we all agree that ur JELOUS over him... cuz i bet u cant get girls like him.... haha no u cant... so it would be really nice if u would like change it around and be nice for once... or MAYBE ALL THE TIME!!!
WOW... look at these....

link

link
over a year ago lisa12382 said…
wooooooooooooooooooooow IF YOU DONT LIKE JUSTIN WHY THE F@#$% DID YOU TYPE IN THE SEARCH BAR FANPOP/JUSTINBIEBER? IF U DONT LIKE HIM GET OF THIS SITE!!! YOU TELLING US YOU HATE HIM ISNT HELPING ENYTHING SO GET OFF NOW!!!! AND I KNOW ALL THE RULES OF FANPOP AND GUESS WHAT!!!! I CAN!!! REPORT YOU BECOUSE YOU THREATEND HIM!!!! YOU WILL!!! BE BANNED!!! FROM THIS SITE IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!! LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE !!!
who me? or kingman?
over a year ago monluvparamore said…
No cuz we want to express ur beliefs, i dont care if i get banned cuz i can come back and im not swearing im saying i dont like him and i dont know y other people like him. freedom of speech
over a year ago smudges said…
HELP JUSTIN COMON U GUYS IF U TRULY LOVE HIM WILL STICK UP FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!link
over a year ago ivaniux98 said…
smile
i love justin bieber who loves him say
i love justin bieber and i wish i could meet him... my friend gets to meet him next month
over a year ago Missadorable1 said…
angry
i hatte Justin Bieber haterz u kno they just jealous bcuz they dont have the same talent like he does. they bttr stop hatin on JB i mean seriosly u have got to b kiddin me. if u dont like him keep ur comments to urself i mean seriously if u dont have any thing nice to say dont say anything at all. LEAVE JUSTIN BIEBER ALONE SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they need to lay off him we all luv him thatz all that really matterz nothin else does. letz support JUSTIN with everything we've got.